BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
Tulsa
Best grease cutter, ever! We use this on our dishes, my husband's work clothes and for his after work shower. We won't use any other soap to get through all of the grease we see in our house!
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap I’ve ever used! It’s a wonderful smell, it’s cheap and it works effectively! Dawn is the only soap i buy for my home. It’s a beauty color and i buy it all the time
***Denzel T.
New Orleans, LA
Hey my is Denzel I have try this product  it work well and get the job done love the way it  gets my dishes sparkley clean and clear
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Works on EVERYTHING. The BEST dish soap ever. It's even multipurpose! If you are ever in a pinch and need to get fleas off your animal, THIS KILLS THE FLEAS ,but is safe for use on animals.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Great dishwashing soap. With just a little it goes long way. The scent smells good. I tent to but the biggest one but the smallest cost .67 at Walmart. It’s very affordable and inexpensive.
Allisha O.
Chico, CA
I use Dawn for everything. Oil stains? Dawn gets them out. Washing fleas off the dog? Use Dawn. Taking makeup off? I also use Dawn. It seriously is a one-stop shop in the soap world, and is my go to!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Sara T.
Garden, MI
My all time favorite dish soap! All we use in our house, I trust using it on my 3 month old's bottles and it's the best thing for pre-treating stains! I buy the biggest bottle I can find
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?