BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jade M.
Love being able to buy this much soap at once! The only bad side so far is the pump top likes to drip and you can never store it laying down or it will leak.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good! And I also want to say that I really recommend it because it's doesn't get your hands all wrinkly no matter how much to you wash your dishes.
Jodie R.
I love dawn dish soap. It works great on tons of things. Not only can you wash dishes it takes stains out of clothes too. There are lots of great scents too.
Mary I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid ever. I have used every color and many different brands but none are as good as dawn original. You can't improve perfect.
Lupita C.
My favorite! Cuts through grease like a charm! Does the job and leaves a great scent behind! You definitely get your money's worth, a little goes a long way!
Lynnette N.
Shamokin Dam, PA
A favorite product of mine and a must have! I always know dishes are clean when using this product. As a plus, has multiple uses besides dishwashers as well.
Tina S.
I love the blue dawn it's a staple and everyone knows if it's blue it's gotta be dawn. Gets the stains out of my plastic bowls and grease is gone in a pinch.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll use. It really gets your dishes clean and I find that it last twice as long as any other dish soap product out on the market.
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Super soft hands and a delightful soft , Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps . It's also tough on grease, which is the key factor of the soap. Great price.
Victoria H.
Johnson City, TN
I'm obsessed with dawn! Speaking on behalf of my clean freak self , this stuff is awesome in so many ways. You can clean just about anything with this stuff!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?