BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite dish soap and the only one I will use! Gets all grease out and takes out stains in clothes! Always stock up at Sam's to make sure I never run out All pros no cons
Victoria M.
Lacombe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use. I use it at home and at work. Works great. Cuts through anything I need it to. Smell is good as well. Price is also very affordable. I highly recommend this.
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Best dish soap. Not too overpoweringly scented but smells clean. A little bit goes a long way! I like to let dishes soak with a little of this and water and it gets all the grime off easily.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
Gets everything off! My husband even uses it for oil and gunk on his hands. I usually buy it at target since they have good prices. Im very satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Meg S.
Dawn is always priced reasonably at Wal-Mart, and I can always find coupons on top of it.  the scents are nice, but dont always last long after coming in contact with sauce or greasy pans.
Lesley A.
Good for cleaning make up brushes! And great on dishes . And has a nice not strong scent. I was not disappointed at all with the soap and was truly effective and the results I got were nice as well I purchased at Walmart and I would buy it again any time.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my holy grail liquid dish soap and I buy it in bulk at my local BJs and it gets the job done. A little product goes a long way. It leaves my dishes looking and smelling clean. In addition, when I run out of shampoo to wash my dogs I use this product. It is safe to use on animals and was actually recommended to us by the adoption counselor when we were adopting our pup. We recently had an emergency at my parents house where I had to quickly bathe my pup and luckily they had Dawn dish soap and I was able to wash him. This product works great on dishes and animals, highly recommend!
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Always my go-to. Never fails on performance and price. Works for most everything. I use it to clean up after my pets, my kid, my husband and everything in between. Will continue to buy.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Dawn is by far the best dish soap! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I like to switch it up and sometimes get the foaming kind or the kind with olay, especially in the winter.
Cassie F.
Buffalo
This is the ONLY dish soap we use in my house! I don't think any other kind really cuts through grease quite the way this does, and it doesn't dry your hands out as much as other brands!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?