BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11961)
summer s.
Sanford , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product, perhaps love is a better way to say it. It cuts grease and cleans well but because it is no concentrated as usual I find I must use more to get the same result.
Melyssa B.
Lawton
Dawn soap isnt just for your dishes. Multiple uses comes out of this product. Works great to wash your animals when they have been rolling around in dirt or just need a good cleaning.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is not only good for dishes but it never fails to get grease out of my clothing! This is a multi-purpose house cleaner and is a staple in our household! Reasonably priced!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can anyone really dislike Dawn? There are so many uses for this that don't even include washing dishes! The price is unbeatable, the product is unbeatable, I'd say we have a winner!
Stephanie S.
Blountsville
I have tried using off brands of dish soap and found that it took twice as much. It makes getting my dishes clean so easy. I let them soak for a few minutes and just wipe them out!
Randy S.
Magnolia, DE
I buy this product for trying out those special "hacks" that you come across on the internet. This seems to be a main ingredient in many of those. I like this original scent of liquid soap and think it does a great job when used to wash dishes.
Shamaria P.
Works really well don't need a whole lot the rag stays soapy for a long period of time. The scent really smells good I prefer the plain one it's original. My family have always used dawn very appropriate. I will definitely be buying dawn again.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Honestly the best hand soap out there. I typically catch it on sale and use a coupon so it's not expensive. In a pinch, I've bought the off brand but it really just doesn't compare.
Cheyenne K.
I've remembered using this stuff since I started washing dishes as a child with my dad. I've never even thought of using anything else. It's so effective and very gentle. I love it.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Ahhh Dawn! I have so many memories associated with this dish liquid, which might seem odd, but it isn't! My father always used this dish liquid no matter what, so the smell brings me back to when I would go visit him and was tasked with taking care of the dishes. Now that I'm older, I use this dish liquid because of the fond memories, but also, because it is a quality dish-liquid that's been around for a long time! It is also useful for other purposes as well, and I think about the animals that are bathed in Dawn - in particular, animals that are affected by oil spills etc.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?