BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Erin W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps. It cleans so well and it smells good. I've tried other brands but find Dawn to be more effective, even with things that are stuck onto dishes.
Tanay B.
Always have at least two bottles of this kicking around in my house. Not only is this the best dish soap but when mixed with vinegar, makes a perfect tub grime cleaning spray. Will buy forever and ever.
Maura T.
My favorite dish soap. I will never switch to anything else again. I’m such a picky person when it comes to cleaning dishes and I feel like this soap definitely gets the job done. And it smells good! :)
Christina B.
York, PA
Dawn provides the best clean when doing dishes by hand. Cuts through dirt and grease so amazingly. Smells fresh but semi bland. A little goes such a long way too! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
LisaMarie💀 M.
Racine, WI
Cuts through grease. Keeps dishes dirt an streak free. I purchased this product from Walmart an Walgreens. Budget friendly. Very easy to use. Completely happy with this brand. Would recommend to anyone.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this for dishes and cutting grease. You couldn't use anything better! We also rescued a 4 week old kitten who was plagued with fleas. She got a weekly bath with Dawn and it really cut down on them.
Manda R.
New Braunfels
OMG! Not only is this great on dishes, but fantastic to use around the house. I know they use this to clean animals of any debris and or oil they might have come across. So I figured. Safe enough for animals, must be safe enough to use to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender. It leaves them really clean without using any harsh chemicals. One of my all time favorite things to clean with this dish soap is my shower. Yes. Thats right. My shower. All you have to do is mix 1 part warm vinegar to 1 part dish soap. Mix it together and spray it on your glass shower. Let it set for a few minutes and there you have it. A clean shower. Not only does it clean clear of any soap scum that builds up, but the cleaning process is incredible. No hard scrubbing and no harsh chemicals. Now. I must warn you. But because you are using vinegar. The aroma will be a bit overwhelming.
Kendra B.
You can't go wrong with original blue Dawn! Great at getting greasy dishes clean. And not just for dishes, I use it for grease stains on clothes. Great value for the price. It's the only dish soap I buy!
Arielle O.
The best cleaning product ever! Not only does it clean the dishes but mixing a drop of this and some warm vinegar will get rid of almost any stubborn stain. This is definitely my favorite stock up item.
Jillian L.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Love this. Gets the tough grease out. Even on clothes. This has saved so many clothing items! You use rub a little on and throw the garment in the washer like normal and by the time it’s done the stain is gone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon