BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda M.
Nothing beats how well original dawn works. It always gets all the grease and grime off dishes. It's not harsh on your hands and doesn't have a strong scent.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Smells so good! And I also want to say that I really recommend it because it's doesn't get your hands all wrinkly no matter how much to you wash your dishes.
Lynnette N.
Shamokin Dam, PA
A favorite product of mine and a must have! I always know dishes are clean when using this product. As a plus, has multiple uses besides dishwashers as well.
Caitlin W.
This soap works very well. This is all my family buys. Don't bother with anything else. It cuts the grease and will even get some stains out of your clothes
Ana R.
Fairfield, CA
Dawn doesn't make your hands dry up like others do and that's why my family and I always choose Dawn. Plus when purchasing Dawn you are helping wild animals
Bailey M.
Thanks to Pinterest I use this for natural cleaners, weed killer, and daily shower cleaner! So much more then just for dishes :) Thanks Dawn for all you do!
Angel C.
This Dawn dishwashing liquid is pretty awesome it leaves your dishes squeaky clean and it's not expensive at all I would recommend this product to everybody
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite dish washing liquid the scent is amazing and makes my dishes smell good which is always nice it works great and a little goes a long way
Maria D.
Princeton, WV
Absolutely love this brand I will never change . I swear by this product . It cuts grease so good and I also wash my dogs in it . Kills fleas in an instant.
Sarah B.
Dawn is the original dishwashing liquid! not only do I use this product to clean up in the kitchen, but it is also my dogs shampoo to rid of fleas and dirt!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?