BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is our household go to! It is long lasting and tough on dirt and grease. We also use it mixed with vinegar for a do it yourself bug killer. Great product!
FarrahJ m.
Baytown, TX
Number one dish soap to use. I would pick this brand over any other. Takes on hard grease and can use to clean many other things. Also leaves your hands soft.
Melissa G.
Quitman, AR
I love dawn. I have tried other brands but you have to use a lot to get suds and even then it doesn't suds up like dawn. Also nothing else cuts grease as well
Kim C.
This is my go to daily dish washing liquid. It leaves my dishes sparkling clean and my hands are soft. I like the way it helps clean my pans and plastic wear.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
This is the best dishwashing liquid ever! It can be used for so much more than dishwashing like removing stains for clothes. It is a necessity in my household
Kailey T.
I love and appreciate the Dawn brand it such and amazing product! Safe for animals and use at home. It is definitely the only liquid dish soap I will ever use
Christin H.
Florence, AL
We use this on a daily basis. We use it for everything...from cleaning my 6 month olds bottles to washing the dog. This is a truly multi purpose soap. love it
Sarah F.
Muskegon, MI
This is definitely a favorite brand and product of mine. It lasts forever! I hand wash most of my dishes and this 18oz bottle has lasted me months and months!
Kelly F.
Stillwater, OK
Good ole plain Dawn! It cleans the dishes, the sink, my eye glasses, and anything else I wash with it. If an oily duckling comes my way, I'll be ready for it.
Casey L.
I use this stuff for everything from washing dishes, the dog, the car, countertops and floors. Fresh scent and no mess left over. Washes clean without a film.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?