BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can anyone really dislike Dawn? There are so many uses for this that don't even include washing dishes! The price is unbeatable, the product is unbeatable, I'd say we have a winner!
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
Dawn is the only dish soap that really cleans well with less scrubbing. I try to steer away from buying any other dish soap for the fact that none of them work as well as dawn does.
Stephanie S.
Blountsville
I have tried using off brands of dish soap and found that it took twice as much. It makes getting my dishes clean so easy. I let them soak for a few minutes and just wipe them out!
summer s.
Sanford , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product, perhaps love is a better way to say it. It cuts grease and cleans well but because it is no concentrated as usual I find I must use more to get the same result.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
There is no use buying any other brand of dish soap. Dawn is the BEST! It has a nice scent. I will continue buying Dawn even though it is slightly more expensive than other brands.
Cheyenne K.
I've remembered using this stuff since I started washing dishes as a child with my dad. I've never even thought of using anything else. It's so effective and very gentle. I love it.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is not only good for dishes but it never fails to get grease out of my clothing! This is a multi-purpose house cleaner and is a staple in our household! Reasonably priced!
Jill M.
Stafford
The only dish soap I will use. Cuts grease yet is gentle. Also great for grease stains on clothing. I get the big bottle at BJ’s so I can split it between laundry room and kitchen.
Shamaria P.
Works really well don't need a whole lot the rag stays soapy for a long period of time. The scent really smells good I prefer the plain one it's original. My family have always used dawn very appropriate. I will definitely be buying dawn again.
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I bought the great value brand one time thinking it was the same and not only was it NOT just as good but it got clogged every time I went to use it. Went back to Dawn immediately.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?