BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Taryn G.
Lexington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is all we will use in our house! It can be purchased just about anywhere and is a great value for the price. It is very effective and doesn't leave a film on dishes or bottles. Love the scent. Would definitely recommend it to any of my friends!
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
You can't go wrong with Dawn, I've tried many different ones & they all smell great. They are tough on grease plus a little goes a long way so it last a lot longer then most other brand's.
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
Simply the best at getting your dishes clean and cutting through the tough grease. I don't have issues with us drying my hands outs after washing lots of dishes. Classic good product
Mimi︎ D.
Providence , RI
Legit one drop of this and it will clean all of your dishes. I've tried other brands but this works the best. It's a bit more expensive than other brands but a little goes a long way
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I have always, always used Dawn, my parents used Dawn, my side of the family all uses Dawn, however, my husband's family uses other stuff and I have been trying to change their minds for years now, when we go down and visit them, I bring our own bottle cause with our kids, cleaning out their sippy cups with Dawn is so much easier than trying to clean with their soap. I will admit, when they started putting penguins on the bottle, I started buying that bottle instead of the small, cheaper one, I just love penguins, was definitely a smart decision cause that bottle goes a long ways!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is not only good for dishes but it never fails to get grease out of my clothing! This is a multi-purpose house cleaner and is a staple in our household! Reasonably priced!
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Ahhh Dawn! I have so many memories associated with this dish liquid, which might seem odd, but it isn't! My father always used this dish liquid no matter what, so the smell brings me back to when I would go visit him and was tasked with taking care of the dishes. Now that I'm older, I use this dish liquid because of the fond memories, but also, because it is a quality dish-liquid that's been around for a long time! It is also useful for other purposes as well, and I think about the animals that are bathed in Dawn - in particular, animals that are affected by oil spills etc.
Lauren M.
Clanton, AL
I bought the great value brand one time thinking it was the same and not only was it NOT just as good but it got clogged every time I went to use it. Went back to Dawn immediately.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Honestly the best hand soap out there. I typically catch it on sale and use a coupon so it's not expensive. In a pinch, I've bought the off brand but it really just doesn't compare.
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
Dawn is the only dish soap that really cleans well with less scrubbing. I try to steer away from buying any other dish soap for the fact that none of them work as well as dawn does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?