BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lizi B.
Bon Aqua, TN
You can't beat original blue dawn! It works on dishes, clothes, stains, toys, etc. I love how no matter what you scrub with it it always feels so clean after!
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
I must say, I love dawn dish detergent! I have tried the cheap store brand dish detergent and its just not the same. I'm personally a fan of the dawn original
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love buying this big container because it seems like it lasts forever. Dawn is my favorite because it doesn't have a strong smell and it gets the job done.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Helps get the grease and grime off all your dishes. Love using this product to endure the cleanest dishes when I don't want to throw them in the dishwasher!!
Erica G.
This is my favorite brand of dishwashing soap. I love the original scent, it smells clean and i feel like it always cleans the food and cuts the grease well!
Jade M.
Love being able to buy this much soap at once! The only bad side so far is the pump top likes to drip and you can never store it laying down or it will leak.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love using Dawn original for many different domestic usage. It works great on dishes and cutting grease down to using it on the dogs to act as a flea killer.
Jodie R.
I love dawn dish soap. It works great on tons of things. Not only can you wash dishes it takes stains out of clothes too. There are lots of great scents too.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll use. It really gets your dishes clean and I find that it last twice as long as any other dish soap product out on the market.
Lupita C.
My favorite! Cuts through grease like a charm! Does the job and leaves a great scent behind! You definitely get your money's worth, a little goes a long way!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?