BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Rachel L.
Great everyday product and it really does work better than the store brand! You can get is almost anywhere which is really convenient. As a girl on a budget I really appreciate all of their coupons.
Katharine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
IT GETS THE DISHES CLEAN. It also cleans animals. I don't really think I need to say more... But in case you need more Dawn gets the grease and oils from salad dressings and sloppy joes leftover in tupperware out. It'll get the baked on crust off the pan after a couple hour soak. Dawn cleans rescued wildlife after oil spills. I don't think Dawn needs anymore of a review than that.
Maura T.
My favorite dish soap. I will never switch to anything else again. I’m such a picky person when it comes to cleaning dishes and I feel like this soap definitely gets the job done. And it smells good! :)
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap, works so well with very little amount of product! It really does cut through grease and smells amazing. It is definitely worth the price as it lasts so long! The only thing is it does dry your hands out if you have to wash a whole load of dishes, so I would recommend gloves if you have many dishes to wash. Otherwise I love the scent and love how well it works
Stephanie L.
Milford
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only detergent I use to wash everything. From dishes, to cleaning my garbage cans and litter boxes etc. I love it’s gentle and powerfully the scent is so clean and it’s so affordable. Dawn gets everything out! I use the large size and have many in my home including my laundry room and I carry an tiny size in my diaper bag cause... who knows what could happen...
Taylor C.
I like dawn dish soap not only for my fishes but also for when it’s time to give my dog a bath. Cleans both dishes and dogs well. It smells nice and is easily accessible to purchase at multiple stores.
Jamie C.
I LOVE Dawn dish soap! It’s the only thing we use! I use it to wash my breast pump parts, too! It’s great for touch stains and grease. I live the original scent. It’s affordable too! Great value.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down the best dish soap there is. Nothing cuts through grease the way Dawn does. A little goes a long ways, it normally takes me several months to go through my bottle of soap. The best part is you can use it for way more than washing dishes. It removes stains from clothes, gum from carpet, and marker off the walls. If you have kids, this is a must have in your home.
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There are so many uses for Dawn soap including washing the dishes. I have found that it works incredibly well for home washing as long as you're careful with the exterior Sheen. Is really awesome for baseboard washing long as you're again a little gentle helps prevent and get rid of fleas on pups there's just so many uses that I you're not limited to just washing dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart