BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ebonie D.
Gonzales, LA
Dawn has always been the best grease fighter. I've used Dawn for several years and I have no complaints. My dishes are squeaky clean when I'm done. But then..... I got a wham-o when I read that Dawn is good for helping to keep my pup flea free!! Guess what?! It works! Another reason to love Dawn! I would soo recommend this product!
Jennie O.
Any time I get grease anywhere (including on my hands), I immediately reach for dawn to cut it down. Use less hot water by using dawn to actually CLEAN the grossness off your dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. I have it in a hand soap pump dispenser and just a touch will do.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Elena H.
London, AR
Dawn has always been my go to dish soap, but I use it on more than dishes! At school, we use it in out soapy water bottles to wipe down tables(I'm a preschool teacher). I also use dawn on my hair once every other month. It has added extra shine and taken out the gunk that shampoo and conditioner and hair products can leave behind!
Denise C.
Livingston, TX
Let me just say, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER KIND OF DISH SOAP EVER. This stuff is amazing and you really only need one drop to do the dishes! I put a few drops in the water and a drop or two on the sponge and I am ready to do the dishes! This stuff is the best when it comes to cleaning up greasy messes in the pans and on my stove!
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
There's a reason they use dawn to clean animals after oil spills - this stuff works. I find it is a little drying on my hands, but I also get eczema on my hands, which is a huge factor. I always feel that my dishes are clean after using this and it works as a great double for bathing pets with fleas to eliminate the fleas fast.
Maddie O.
Roslindale, MA
This dish detergent leaves my dishes clean just by one pump, and great for hand washing dishes, this product is so convent you can find it at CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, the Supermarket etc. Surprisingly this detergent also works great to wash dogs, Funny right! it left my dog's hair clean and fresh. Would buy again for both uses!
Debbie S.
Waldron, AR
Dawn is the the everything soap... Bestest grease cutting soap there is ... Cuts grease on any dish ...
Can take a greasy spot out of any work clothes ...
And stops aphids from eating up my vegetable garden ... My shurbs an flowers ...
It's the multi purpose soap this household can't do without
#Buybig
#savemoney
#smartshopping
Kristen S.
I'm a total freak when it comes to my dish soap. Best product I have ever used is the dawn liquid. It's affordable and cleans dishes well. It is also easy to find at just about every store. It creates a lot of soap bubbles and that is my number one pet peeve of the other leading brands, they do not have enough cleaning bubbles!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn original is a staple in my house. Not only is it a rockstar with dishes, but I also use it regularly to wash my kitties to keep them flea free. It works, it's safe and leaves them so soft! I've tried several flea baths, and this one is the best by far. I thank my friend for this tip, and have been doing it for a few years.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?