BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
I've trusted this brand since I was little. It's all my parents bought growing up. It's  a little pricey compared to other brands, but I think it's well worth it. It's not harsh on my hands and breaks through even the toughest grease. I buy in bulk and keep the smaller bottles to refill.
Sloane T.
This is always my go to dish soap. It can be used for just about everything in the kitchen. It always keeps my dishes clean and it smells refreshing. You can use it for dishes, washing the sink, and washing your hands! Sometimes I even use it to bathe my pets. I would highly recommend this product.
Terra F.
Kingsport, TN
I have always have used dawn and so did my Mother. It has so many uses... Cleaning dishes to bathing my dog 🐕 and a laundry pretreat. I would recommend Dawn Dish Liquid!!! It is available at just about any store that has household products. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Sylvia O.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love just the scent of Dawn Alone makes my whole kitchen smell clean eventhough im just washing dishes it still makes my whole kitchen smell good it is a little expensive but its a brand i love and trust my family uses this product i grew up with dawn in my house i lov love love this product
Aspen M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can i just say that DAWN is the ONLY dishwashing liquid brand I buy for my household . This stuff works hard on my pots and pans everyday . And it's gentle on my hands!
Jayme C.
Tukwila, WA
This is a great soap. It really breaks through everything. I also use it to clean my make up brushes. I gets all the makeup out and leaves my brushes really soft still.
Beth B.
Winona
If it's gotta be clean it's gotta be dawn. The original blue dawn will always be found in my house. It has so many uses other than dishes. It's a great laundry pre treat, I also like to mix with white vinegar and use as an all purpose cleaner. It's the best thing to clean in the bathtub with.
Trish G.
Philadelphia
My go to for more than  just dishes!  That's why I love this product!  With 3 little kids...this is a life saver.  I use it to get stains off of clothes, the rugs, even helped get acrylic paint off a table.  I don't bother buying any other dish soap brand.
Christy R.
Chicago
I love how a little goes a long way. It makes lots of suds and really cute through the grease. I think any dish detergent that can cut through bacon grease is remrakable. Compared to other brands, dawn comes out on top. I recommend dawn to anyone looking for a great value dish detergent.
Erika T.
WYNNE, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish liquid. Not just for my dishes either. It is one of the most effective dish liquids i've used. It has many uses in my home. dishes, clothing stains, reducing pests (ants, etc). The scent is amazing! Suds last a long time and i will definitely continue to purchase often.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?