BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Stefania R.
The best dishwashing liquid in my opinion. Also very versatile for other household cleaning such as stain remover on laundry to cleaning delicate jewelry. Best degreaser for kitchen, dishes, and even when you mix it with a little white wine vinegar for a bathroom cleaner.
Antoine J.
Elberta, AL
Dawn gets my dishes squeaky clean. I use dawn to bath all my dogs with. I leave it on for 5 minutes and it kills any fleas that might have on them. It's cleans great but also safe to use on animals
Jade V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap my mother-in-law uses. She trust it with her life. When we go to the store she only wants this one. Works really well and you don't have to continue getting more and more.
Caitlin W.
Lawrenceville
Dawn helps remove so many stains on our silverware. It is affordable and effective. I bought it at Walmart and I love it. Dawn cleans very well and leaves no residue. I would definitely buy again.
Jenna G.
Portland
Why use anything else? The best dish soap and the only kind I buy. It is definitely worth a bit of a splurge over the store brand because this works so much better and lasts much longer. A little bit goes a long way.
Alexis D.
Dawn is a great sanitizer that gets tough grease on dishes. I also use this to wash down tables! It is well worth the money. The scents it comes in is very pleasant. I would recommend to anyone!
Sara G.
Cookeville
At the killer price of dawn, the fact its safe for use on animals, it removes the stubbornest of grease, dawn is the only dishsoap allowed in my house! You waste your momey with offbrands!
Laira H.
Lawton, OK
I’m pretty sure everyone knows about this detergent! Dawn is the best. It breaks up all the grease build up and gets your dishes all squeaky clean. Very affordable and available basically everywhere! My go to for sure.
Maria A.
Metropolis
Keeps the grease and oil at bay. Amazing smells. Dollar Store typically has a nice sell on big bottles with multiple bottle purchase. Love the deep clean and confidence my dishes are clean.
Sonja Sky G.
Las vegas, NV
If you use a lot of oil or grease in your food then this product is the best. It really makes it easier to clean your dishes. A little soak goes a very long way. Its not cheap but it's worth it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon