BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Gabrielle A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product daily. I use this to wash my son's bottles and its definitely a great detergent. My mom, granny, and pretty much my entire family has used it as long as I can remember. It's a great price too. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone.
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Classic dish soap. Works well for washing my pots and pans because it really works into the grease after I've been cooking. Love that it leaves them so clean and there's no greasy residue left
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this dish soap. It lasts for a good while and if you dilute it with water it lasts even longer. The scent is amazing. And I usually add a small Tupper with water, add soap , and use my sponge.
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
I only use dawn because it really knocks out Grease and stains with out soaking them. Smells good and doesn't dry out your hands. I also use dawn to wash my dogs. It kills fleas if there are any.
Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
Dawn dish soap is literally the best for washing almost anything ! And it is great for fleas which seem to be really bad this year . This kills them on the spot . Will definitely repurchase !!
Danielle A.
Love love love this! It really gets the dirt and grime off my dishes without leaving streaks or a weird film on top of the dishes. I've tried others but this is by far the best one I've found.
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use!! Works great to get the tough grease and odors from my dishes!! Also works to kill fleas on my cat. I highly recommend this. It's also super cheap!!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The platinum is my fave! I do a lot of cooking so I do a lot of dishwashing. I always get it from walmart because they usually have the twin packs so It's not too expensive. It cuts through greece, and nasty stuff almost as soon as the bubbles hit it! I would recommend it to anyone that does a lot of greasey dishes.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Dawn is a fantastic product. I can always count on it to get out baked on foods off of my dishes. I also use dawn as a spot treatment for laundry to get any grease stains out and it works like a charm
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
The soap lasts forever because you don't have to use a lot in a use. The scent is clean. It's a very effective product, and cleans well. Great price, and I will continue to buy this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?