BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap, but believe it or not I don't use on dishes. I keep a small bottle in my bathroom & I use it for my makeup brushes & my false lashes. It's so gentle, breaks down all oils on my brushes/glue on lashes, rinses thoroughly and leaves my brushes soft, clean and no strong scent. There is no residue left to irritate either my eyes or skin--makeup goes on so much better with clean brushes. It's a much cheaper alternative to buying cleanser designed for makeup brushes and personally, I think it does a better job.
Mimi︎ D.
Providence, RI
Legit one drop of this and it will clean all of your dishes. I've tried other brands but this works the best. It's a bit more expensive than other brands but a little goes a long way
Taryn G.
Lexington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is all we will use in our house! It can be purchased just about anywhere and is a great value for the price. It is very effective and doesn't leave a film on dishes or bottles. Love the scent. Would definitely recommend it to any of my friends!
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
Simply the best at getting your dishes clean and cutting through the tough grease. I don't have issues with us drying my hands outs after washing lots of dishes. Classic good product
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only dish soap we buy. You only need to use a little to clean a whole sink of dishes. They also have many different scents but the blue soap is our favorite. It lasts so long too!
Jessica R.
Naugatuck
Hands down the best dish detergent! I even use this to give my cat a bath. This detergent doesn't compare to any brand, you don't need a lot to clean, and it cuts grease really well!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Probably the best soap out there. Ive grown up using dawn and palmolive. Dawn never fails to get my dishes clean. Good for spot treating, and make up brushes, among many other things.
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
You can't go wrong with Dawn, I've tried many different ones & they all smell great. They are tough on grease plus a little goes a long way so it last a lot longer then most other brand's.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This Dawn suds up really well and gets rid of grease easily. I don't have to constantly pour soap onto my sponge either like other brands. It does dry your hands out but not terribly.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
I have always, always used Dawn, my parents used Dawn, my side of the family all uses Dawn, however, my husband's family uses other stuff and I have been trying to change their minds for years now, when we go down and visit them, I bring our own bottle cause with our kids, cleaning out their sippy cups with Dawn is so much easier than trying to clean with their soap. I will admit, when they started putting penguins on the bottle, I started buying that bottle instead of the small, cheaper one, I just love penguins, was definitely a smart decision cause that bottle goes a long ways!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?