BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
BECCA M.
Midlothian , TX
I have tried other dish soaps and they fail! We will never stray away from Dawn again, from cleaning dishes to bathing dogs to getting stains out, I love dawn!!
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on earth!! I grew up using this stuff and I still use it! Cleans way better and last longer than these other dish detergents.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my home. We don't just use it for dishes either. I make a homemade all purpose cleaner and I use dawn in it. Also to get tough stains out of clothes
Amanda K.
Dawn blue soap is the best soap there is. It has so many different things you can do with it. It's definently the best choice when it comes to picking out soap!
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Classic favorite that never lets me down. I started using this product after my mom used it and her mom used it. Tough of dishes and easy on my sensitive hands!
Colleen D.
Arlington, TX
Not only does this get my dishes/ pots and pans extremely clean. I also wash my dogs in this soap. It's gentle enough to get them clean with no harmful effects.
Katie H.
New Lenox, IL
Wont use anything else! Cleans amazing. Gets tough stains and grease off of everything. Feel confident that it truly is cleaning my dishes properly. Great price
Stephanie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Although I have a dishwasher, I still wash my dishes with this. I love the way it cuts the grease on my pots and pans. And it really does make your hands soft.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
First off, I love that dawn helps wild life. It cleans and makes everything shiny. I have never had a problem with this diswashing soap, and I hope I never do.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best dish soap. The dishes most cases come clean very easily, it doesn't dry your hands out & smells really good. Usually there are coupons out to!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?