BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn, I honestly don't think many brands compare. It's on the higher end of the pice wheel but does more than expected!! Not only do I use it to wash dishes, but it's great for getting ride of flees!!
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only need a tiny bottle of this and it really does last ! Gets the grease out . Husband is a mechanic and uses it to wash off his hands . It is gentle we also use tiny drop on the doggy when washing him .
Rebekha P.
I use dawn because it helps animals, like penguins who get caught in oil spills. Im all about saving the animals, and not gonna lie, I like to save money too!
With dawn, a little goes along way! It stays sudsy for a while and I am able to get through so many loads of dishes with it.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only type of soap I use, it's my favorite! I love how it really deep clean the dishes and leave them sparkly clean. Great price for the use I get out of it. I will continue to buy this product!
Monique S.
Morgan City, LA
I used to buy nothing but dawn until I figured ot it made my dish rags smell just after 1 day. I hang it to dry and wring it out...it shouldn't smell like that. Other brands don't do that except for gain.
Juliana H.
When is a very good product and cleans your dishes really nicely and it helps get stains out when you wash your clothes just pour a little bit on there it is good value and I would definitely buy it again
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Price efficient, you don't have to use a lot at all. It really does cut through dirt and grim. You can buy this just about anywhere. And it doesn't smell to bad either. I'd recommend this product for sure,
Courtney J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Very affordable. I like that it only takes a little soap to throughly clean a pan or dish. If I make something that's tough on my dishes I let us soak in the dish soap and water and it takes it right out.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this every day to wash dishes. This works well for hand washing dishes or to wipe clean before you put in the dishwasher. The scent is nice and not strong. Would recommend this to others. Not harsh.
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
This dish detergent gets out ANY STAIN you may have on your clothes. This is what pageant girls use to wash their super delicate dresses if that tells you anything. It is affordable. We will repurchase it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?