BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Mary M.
Love this classic!! And the scent is wonderful!! Great for washing dishes and much more!! I use it for washing hands too! I buy it at my local grocery store! I would defiantly recommend it!! I love it!!
Evan B.
We have tried an off-brand dish soap before but it was not as good as Dawn. Dawn normally seems to get the job done. It is not the cheapest normally, but it is a good product and can be worth the extra sometimes. We will definitely buy Dawn soap again.
Taylor D.
Dawn dishsoap is always something good to have on hand especially when having pets. We travel a lot with our dog so if he were to get fleas while on a hike or in a yard we have a quick fix!
casie w.
Hazlehurst, GA
I absolutely love this brand! I use it to clean my greasy dishes and it works wonders. I also use this to clean my son's baby bottles and o feel safe knowing they are going to be clean.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Dawn is by far the best dish soap! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I like to switch it up and sometimes get the foaming kind or the kind with olay, especially in the winter.
Jasmine H.
Vancouver
We always use the blue Dawn for dishes and is definitly preferred to other dish soaps we've tried. It cuts through the grease on our pots and pans but is gentle enough I've used it to give our dog a bath with her troubled skin! We will always buy Dawn!
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
I used to use cheap dish soap and my dishes would still feel dirty. My mother in law talked me into buying Dawn & ive never went back. Amazing stuff! My dishes have never felt so clean.
Cassie F.
Buffalo
This is the ONLY dish soap we use in my house! I don't think any other kind really cuts through grease quite the way this does, and it doesn't dry your hands out as much as other brands!
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
The BEST dish washing detergent EVER! My mother used this detergent for as long as I can remember. Not only is this detergent great for dishes but also for cleaning throughout the house and laundry!
Sassha C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a product that is used daily in my household. It cleans not only my dishes but my daughters sippy cups and countertops as well. Leaves behind no dirt or time or greasy feeling.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?