BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nelly N.
North Las Vegas, NV
Dawn is so great for many things than just dishes. I love this stuff. Use for laundry and floors and other things. It cut the grease and its easy to wash dishes.
Jackie M.
Saltville, VA
I exclusively use blue dawn for my dishes. It also cuts grease so well, I dab it on my shirts if I get grease spots on them from cooking and they come right out!
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL
Nothing gets my dishes cleaner than gain dishwashing liquid. I love that it can power through the grease on leftover dishes. I like that it doesn't have a scent.
Tracy K.
This is the best product by far for cutting grease and cleaning dishes. Soapy suds last throughout the entire wash. I'll also use it to clean my garbage disposal
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
Classic dawn dish soap helps keep my dishes clean. I've been using this for many years and as a germaphobe when it comes to dirty dishes, this gets the job done.
Emily R.
dawn is the way to go! all the different scents they have . this particular one is my fave, gets the job done leaving no grease no food nothing but a clean dish.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
I purchased a big bottle from Costco 3 years ago and I'm just now running out. It's the only dish soap that will cut grease and will actually get my dishes clean
Jennifer W.
My grandma always used Dawn, my mom always used Dawn, and now I do the same. I have tried others but have never felt they really clean. I always go back to Dawn!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I am loyal to this brand. I will say this over and over. A little goes a long way and it's affordable. Check out the one with oxi clean. If I'm lying I'm flying😆
Ana S.
I like Dawn, but I honestly love Palmolive better. I feel like Dawn does clean my dishes fairly well, but I have to use more product to clean my dishes sometimes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?