BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Colleen D.
Arlington, TX
Not only does this get my dishes/ pots and pans extremely clean. I also wash my dogs in this soap. It's gentle enough to get them clean with no harmful effects.
Katie H.
New Lenox, IL
Wont use anything else! Cleans amazing. Gets tough stains and grease off of everything. Feel confident that it truly is cleaning my dishes properly. Great price
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my home. We don't just use it for dishes either. I make a homemade all purpose cleaner and I use dawn in it. Also to get tough stains out of clothes
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
We use this with our dishes, but mostly my husband uses it in the shower to wash the oil off his skin. It doesn't irritate his skin and it gets all the oil off.
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Classic favorite that never lets me down. I started using this product after my mom used it and her mom used it. Tough of dishes and easy on my sensitive hands!
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on earth!! I grew up using this stuff and I still use it! Cleans way better and last longer than these other dish detergents.
Becky L.
Manitowoc, WI
Although I've only tried the original scent I'm sure all the others works just as great as the original. Works of the toughest stains and greases. Great product
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA
I only buy Dawn because they are safe for environment and I have seen videos where environmentalists wash dirty birds with Dawn. I like how much suds I get too.
Rachel O.
Works wonderfully on greasy dishes. I can soak dishes and pans with gross stuck on food overnight with this and it comes off the next day with so little effort.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this product everyday. It is really the only liquid soap we use for our dishes, I love the smell an it's very tough on grease an gets our dishes so clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?