BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
This is the standard for a reason. It just works. I don't know what a difference the blue color makes, or even if it's that, but this works better than all the other dish soaps I've tried.
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Dawn is the only thing i allow in my house hold. i am a dish soap snob. this is the only dishsoap that lasts the entire dish washing time it cuts grease like no other, it smells wonderful. i also use it on my dogs it helps with fleas. i have also heard it helps remove ticks never had a tick yet, knock on wood. i had a lady at the pound recommend that to me. not to mention dawn also gets blood stains out of laundry, as a pre-treat, and other stains dawn is affordable, there are always coupons for dawn, they are usually on on sale too, its an all around good product i could go on all day about my love for dawn, it was the only dish soap allowed in my grandmas kitchen, my mothers kitchen and now my kitchen. i bought a generic brand once because i was low on money. it was a nightmare.
casie w.
Hazlehurst, GA
I absolutely love this brand! I use it to clean my greasy dishes and it works wonders. I also use this to clean my son's baby bottles and o feel safe knowing they are going to be clean.
Lauren T.
My mom and I bought this at the store because it was on sale, and we fell in love! We got a giant refill-type bottle of the Apple Blossom, and OH MY GOSH! It smells amazing! We used to use Palmolive, which always smelled like soap and chemicals, whereas the Dawn apple blossom soap just smells so refreshing and clean, without having to smell harsh like soap and chemically. Plus Dawn supposedly helps wildlife; it's used to help clean the animals affected by oil leaks in the oceans and such. Not to mention, this stuff really does work to get grease and stuck-on food off your cook wear and plates.
Chelsea M.
Wichita, KS
Dawn is a staple. Good for cleaning dishes, removing stickers from things, getting certain stains off of clothes. It goes the extra mile, and you only need such a small amount of product
Joylyn J.
Tohajiilee, NM
This product is great!! Love how it cleans the greasiest of the greasiest dishes. I rely on this dish soap forever and love how they used this soap to clean the oil spill from the birds.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Always my go-to. Never fails on performance and price. Works for most everything. I use it to clean up after my pets, my kid, my husband and everything in between. Will continue to buy.
Kindra M.
I've been using Dawn for the past year now and I love it! I feel like it gets everything really clean and it's super soapy, which makes me feel like my dishes are getting clean. They also have different scents which gives you variety! However I don't like that it's so expensive compared to other dish soaps. Which is why it gets 4 stars instead of five. I once tried to use a generic brand of dish soap and it was bad and I fellt like it did not work as well. so for the price that you pay you're definitely getting quality dish soap. Plus you don't need a large amount of soap to do the dishes.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
Works really well I like that it suds up a lot. A little hoes a long way. My dishes smell great and not like wet sponge. I love the original scent but will try different ones next time.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my holy grail liquid dish soap and I buy it in bulk at my local BJs and it gets the job done. A little product goes a long way. It leaves my dishes looking and smelling clean. In addition, when I run out of shampoo to wash my dogs I use this product. It is safe to use on animals and was actually recommended to us by the adoption counselor when we were adopting our pup. We recently had an emergency at my parents house where I had to quickly bathe my pup and luckily they had Dawn dish soap and I was able to wash him. This product works great on dishes and animals, highly recommend!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?