BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cara K.
Nothing can beat old fashioned Dawn dish soap! It cuts through the greasy dishes in no time! It also works when you combine it with other household products as an effective stain remover.
Lesley A.
Good for cleaning make up brushes! And great on dishes . And has a nice not strong scent. I was not disappointed at all with the soap and was truly effective and the results I got were nice as well I purchased at Walmart and I would buy it again any time.
Tesha C.
Birmingham
This is by far my favorite dish detergent . It only takes a spoon full I don't have to keep making dish water because its last . I usually buy it from Walmart bc of its everyday low prices
Jessica G.
East Liberty, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has multiple uses in our house. We not only use it for washing hands and dishes, which it works great for both. But we also use it to wash our dogs because it is great at killing fleas.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always buy Dawn for the house. Nothing else cleans the dishes better. It is a very effective product, it comes in different scents, doesn't leave a residue. To price can't be beat.....
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Best dish soap. Not too overpoweringly scented but smells clean. A little bit goes a long way! I like to let dishes soak with a little of this and water and it gets all the grime off easily.
Leslie G.
San Jose
Este producto es super bueno esta bastante espeso y no necesitas una gran cantidad para hecer mucho javon! Una botella tamaño normal quiero decir que me dura aproximadamente unos 2 meses!
Sarina Y.
Dawn is a great smelling product I've used this for years and love how it's not harsh on my hands at all. It's extremely affordable and last a long time you just need a dab of it and your set.
Elvira R.
Done it does its job it gets rid of hard degrees and it's an excellent product to use I would highly recommend it for every single person it makes a job easier this is an excellent product
Meg S.
Dawn is always priced reasonably at Wal-Mart, and I can always find coupons on top of it.  the scents are nice, but dont always last long after coming in contact with sauce or greasy pans.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?