BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Favorite dish soap by far. Gets the job done. Very gentle on skin. Cleans up very well I am highly impressed and I will continue to purchase this product. Economical and easy to find at most stores!!!
Geneva M.
Love love love! Use dawn on my dishes to my dogs! It's so gentle and doesn't leave any residue. Helps clean my dogs coat from fleas and any grease/dirt they get into and leaves them with  shiny smooth fur.
Pia S.
Orlando, FL
Works with our water some of the different add ons doesn't work with our well water only the original does. The dishes are clean no grease is left on the plastic.
I use it to wash my dog with it to keeps flees away and it is so mild for his skin. I will keep using this.
Caitlin W.
Lawrenceville
Dawn helps remove so many stains on our silverware. It is affordable and effective. I bought it at Walmart and I love it. Dawn cleans very well and leaves no residue. I would definitely buy again.
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Works great, smells great! Doesn't leave dishes dirty, and wont irritate my hand after dish washing. Doesn't leave residue like other brands I've tried to use. I always repurchase this dish soap!!
Indira R.
Penitas, TX
It works amazing.. you just need a little bit and sishes super clean. Awesome product i love it !! My blue one is my favorite one its a natural smell its awesome. i usually buy it in HEB.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I love the regular dawn! I feel like it's the only one that actually gets things clean. It's a nice scent. And works really well. I haven't had a problem with the blue dawn. and I would buy again!
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Antoine J.
Elberta, AL
Dawn gets my dishes squeaky clean. I use dawn to bath all my dogs with. I leave it on for 5 minutes and it kills any fleas that might have on them. It's cleans great but also safe to use on animals
Elizabeth N.
I tend to get the larger bottles of dawn at BJ's wholesale. I get the large and fill my smaller one. Great not only for dishes but also when my boyfriend comes in from the garage to get grease off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?