BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love It! The lavender scent is very soothing. I actually like doing dishes when I have this soap on hand. I would say much better than Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original.
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
Best dish soap. Not too overpoweringly scented but smells clean. A little bit goes a long way! I like to let dishes soak with a little of this and water and it gets all the grime off easily.
Victoria M.
Lacombe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use. I use it at home and at work. Works great. Cuts through anything I need it to. Smell is good as well. Price is also very affordable. I highly recommend this.
Elvira R.
Done it does its job it gets rid of hard degrees and it's an excellent product to use I would highly recommend it for every single person it makes a job easier this is an excellent product
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always buy Dawn for the house. Nothing else cleans the dishes better. It is a very effective product, it comes in different scents, doesn't leave a residue. To price can't be beat.....
Cara K.
Nothing can beat old fashioned Dawn dish soap! It cuts through the greasy dishes in no time! It also works when you combine it with other household products as an effective stain remover.
Sarina Y.
Dawn is a great smelling product I've used this for years and love how it's not harsh on my hands at all. It's extremely affordable and last a long time you just need a dab of it and your set.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
Gets everything off! My husband even uses it for oil and gunk on his hands. I usually buy it at target since they have good prices. Im very satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?