BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Denise D.
Yakima
Love this dish soap! It is tough on grease, a little goes a long ways. I buy the big can at Costco, lot cheaper​ if bought in bulk. I even use this soap to give my dogs a bath when they​ have fleas, it works wonders. I totally recommend this product.
hannah m.
Dawn works really well on hand washing dishes. I can find it at any drug store and it has a good value for its price. I absolutely love using this and it doesn't have a bad smell. I will continue to use this.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This dish washing soap is really effective It keeps your dishes clean and you can find it everywhere. The scent is decent, I usually like Palmolive because it smells so good and makes me want to actually do dishes.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has a million uses and I can attest to that. Ive used it in greasy carpet stains, when our puppy rolled in mud, when my husband gets grease on his clothes. Its so useful to have!
Sara T.
Garden, MI
My all time favorite dish soap! All we use in our house, I trust using it on my 3 month old's bottles and it's the best thing for pre-treating stains! I buy the biggest bottle I can find
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried other brands (such as Up and Up) and I don't know why but they just don't compare (don't lather or rinse off as well!) pricing is reasonable and it isn't too hard to find a coupon
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
i love dawn, it really cuts through the grease and a little goes a long way. I also like how dawn helps animals during oil spills so i feel good giving my money to a company like that
Allisha O.
Yuba City, CA
I use Dawn for everything. Oil stains? Dawn gets them out. Washing fleas off the dog? Use Dawn. Taking makeup off? I also use Dawn. It seriously is a one-stop shop in the soap world, and is my go to!
Alexandria A.
Martinez
Works on EVERYTHING. The BEST dish soap ever. It's even multipurpose! If you are ever in a pinch and need to get fleas off your animal, THIS KILLS THE FLEAS ,but is safe for use on animals.
Miranda G.
Cortland, OH
I am forever using blue Dawn! It serves many uses besides dishes. It's great to get rid of fleas on pets and if you wash your hair with it about once a month it removes all of the build up!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?