BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
I use dawn for everything! Cleaning dishes, baby bottles, pacifiers and even kittens with the animal rescue I volunteer at. We always use dawn for tiny animals that come in because it's safe and gentle for them.
Samantha K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap, in almost any variety, is always a good buy! It's tough on dishes but doesn't dry out skin! It works every time on just about anything! There's no reason to give it less than 4 stars in my opinion
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
I have used the original dawn dish soap for years. It's a great product, and you can't beat the price. Dawn dish soap is a classic. I buy at Walmart typically, and you definitely can't go wrong with this product.
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
I am a true believer in Dawn. I think it is the strongest dish soap. Easier to get dishes clean especially if you are like me and have to wait a while to wash dishes. Gets dishes truly clean without a lot of residue.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
This Simply clean dawn soap is absolutely amazing. I've actually been using it to clean everything in my house not just the dishes! My husband does not recommend it for your car! 🤣
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn original works great on all my dishes including pots and pans! It's a good value considering how well it works! It's very effective even when cutting through grease! I definitely recommend Dawn to others!
Nahomie E.
Stamford
Dawn's dish soap is reallygood for getting tough greases out. Effective yes it is and if you wanted to mix it with other cleaning products to get grease out it would be amazing. Dawn smells great anf they come in different scents. Im always buying dawn this soap has not disappointed me yet
Anita A.
I won't use anything but Dawn for my dishes....I'm not lucky enough to have a dishwasher in my place but I swear by Dawn because it cuts thru the grease better than any other dish detergent I've ever tried!!!
Kassidy A.
Great Falls
Love dawn dish soap! One of the only brands that actually help cut down all the grease on my pans! Affordable, and a little goes a long way! Save for pets too if you need to wash them up! It's a win win!
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This dish soap is the best dish soap ever made, it takes off grease like no other soap has. The price is definitely worth it and it's the only dish soap that I'll continue to buy. Nothing else compares to it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?