BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I use this Dawn as a multiple purpose cleaner. I clean my tub and sink with it. I also bathe my dog with it (it kills fleas). I buy mines for a $1 at Dollar Tree. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
alexandra s.
Temple Terrace, FL
i love this dish soap! it always gets rods of tough stains or grease/oily residue from plates and/or pot and pans! it has a nice scent. i have tried different dish soaps but i prefer dawn over anything!
Miranda C.
I enjoy the different smells that dawn has to offer. It really cuts through the grease on dishes. It never fails on tough fighting cooked on grease and food. I do not use anything but dawn. It's amazing
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
The original is my favorite cause it's toughest on grease and I use it for several things around my house . It's also great at removing stains in the tub, carpet , walls you name it. This is my fav soap
Tanay B.
Always have at least two bottles of this kicking around in my house. Not only is this the best dish soap but when mixed with vinegar, makes a perfect tub grime cleaning spray. Will buy forever and ever.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I would recommend this to people I know spend there time working a lot out doors especially on vehicles this stuff really gets deep in and cleans the oil and crud off! It is a really good price as well !
Manda R.
New Braunfels
OMG! Not only is this great on dishes, but fantastic to use around the house. I know they use this to clean animals of any debris and or oil they might have come across. So I figured. Safe enough for animals, must be safe enough to use to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender. It leaves them really clean without using any harsh chemicals. One of my all time favorite things to clean with this dish soap is my shower. Yes. Thats right. My shower. All you have to do is mix 1 part warm vinegar to 1 part dish soap. Mix it together and spray it on your glass shower. Let it set for a few minutes and there you have it. A clean shower. Not only does it clean clear of any soap scum that builds up, but the cleaning process is incredible. No hard scrubbing and no harsh chemicals. Now. I must warn you. But because you are using vinegar. The aroma will be a bit overwhelming.
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This is the best dishsoap! One big reason i love it is because it works with animals during oil spills. Other than that it creates a lot of bubbles and cleans my dishes so well. I am a returning costumer
Molly W.
Fort Sill
Works wonders on dishes! One of my favorite dish soaps to use on a daily basis. I love this product! It’s gentle on your hands and doesn’t leave them feeling dry. Would definitely buy this product again.
Erin W.
This is my favorite dish soap. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps. It cleans so well and it smells good. I've tried other brands but find Dawn to be more effective, even with things that are stuck onto dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?