BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber W.
Our go-to for dish soap. We love that it's tough on the mess but doesn't dry our hands out too much. Also love that they donate money to wild life rescues and such.
Mariana M.
Phoenix, Az
Giving this soap a 5 star! Love using this dish soap not only does it smell great it works absolutely great and leaves dishes clean! Good price for a great quality.
Corina R.
Modesto, CA
I like this product because it actually cleans my dishes really well and all the grease comes off the pans. It was very effective and I was not disappointed at all.
Wutangkillerbee
San Diego, CA
Hands down the only dish washing soap our household will use. It is the most powerful, that is why they used it on animals in oil spills. I won't buy anything else.
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
Love this dishwashing liquid. It really gets the oil off all the dishes. Never really found another dishwashing liquid I like more. This one just gets its job done.
Nichollette M.
Ochelata, Ok
Absolutely love Dawn Original dish soap. The scent is refreshing, not too strong, but there. It gets the job done with very little compared to other bargain brands.
Stacy L.
Las Vegas, NV
Always keep Original Dawn on hand. It works wonders for getting out grease stains! I have even used it on a bacon grease stain on a cement sidewalk. Came right out!
Alexis S.
Newnan, GA
Original scent is my favorite. I don't need antthing fancy or new because the good old dawn is just as effective.

Its cheap and it works so would recommend to anyone
Jen P.
I love to use this on those greasy dishes. Works great to really them clean. All the oil and grime comes off so easy. Little elbow grease and Dawn work like magic!
Laura F.
This is a great dishwashing detergent. It cleans all of our dishes well and it has a nice scent to it. We buy it at our local supermarket and it is easy to locate.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?