BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11903)
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'll be honest this is hands down the best dish liquid ever. Nothing suds better than dawn. Nor does it clean better than dawn. It'w worth every penny. Scent is not overpowering or strong.
Além do seu ótimo perfume deixa as roupas com um toque unico de maciez e suavidade. Quem testa não deixa mais de usar, sua fragrância é de uma sensibilidade,  só usando pra saber o quanto esse produto é excelente.  O que você está esperando aquira já o seu.
Sonja Sky G.
Long Beach, CA
If you use a lot of oil or grease in your food then this product is the best. It really makes it easier to clean your dishes. A little soak goes a very long way. Its not cheap but it's worth it.
Doris D.
Dawn is a great dish liquid for getting your dishes and pots and pans clean.  It makes great suds and lasts throughout the whole dishwashing.  It cuts grease and helps get stuck on foods off dishes.  I would purchase it again, and recommend it to others.
Shelby G.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff is the real deal. No fancy smells and promises of soft hands. My mom used this growing up as a kid and I've picked it up as well. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
maryam z.
My husband and I love using Dawn. It's the only detergent that we get. We've tried other brands and they don't seem to do do the job as well as dawn. With Dawn, it gets out those though and hard to remove food stains, removes grease and any other unwanted nastyness and it smells great. We've had out big bottle of Dawn for over 6 months now and we're still at a quarter of the bottle. A little goes a long way and we do the dishes everyday, especially when you have three little ones getting everything dirty, lol. And another great thing about Dawn is that it doesn't leave a residue on the glass. Glass comes out crystal clear =)
Gabrielle A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product daily. I use this to wash my son's bottles and its definitely a great detergent. My mom, granny, and pretty much my entire family has used it as long as I can remember. It's a great price too. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The platinum is my fave! I do a lot of cooking so I do a lot of dishwashing. I always get it from walmart because they usually have the twin packs so It's not too expensive. It cuts through greece, and nasty stuff almost as soon as the bubbles hit it! I would recommend it to anyone that does a lot of greasey dishes.
Maisie M.
Original Dawn is the dish soap I always go back to. No ahve tried other products and always go back to dawn. Great sent that doesn't stay on the dishes after washing. Breaks threw grease and baked on food making cleaning easy. Leaves my hands soft and not dried out.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is and always has been our go to dish soap, even when we were extremely broke I always splurged for Dawn because you barely have to use any because it's so concentrated and works so well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?