BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Haley G.
I won't use any other dish soap because I don't feel like it gets my dishes as clean. I love that it cuts grease so well and makes my dishes shine! Plus, I like how you can also use it on pets as a flea shampoo
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I use nothing but this for work and for home. It can even be used for other purposes. Never expensive and can be found at all retailers. Normally we buy the big size bottle by one or two and are good for several months
Kaitlyn P.
The all time best soap, I always have some ready for any and all mess emergencies. Everything from dirty dishes to stains on clothes, this gets just about every job done and better than any other product can manage
Laurie D.
Miami
I use to love Dawn as it was the only product that really worked. I habe noticed a big change in their product and it doesn't work as well as it use to. I still prefer it over other brands but not as happy.
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Classic and timeless, this has something I've been using since I was a kid. It cuts through grease so well, and it doesn't damage your hand while using it. A little goes a long way, and it's not expensive either.
Shannon F.
Reliability is a big deal when it comes to cleaning products. In particular, the cleaners that you use on dishes you eat with and off of. Dawn has always worked well and been available anywhere at a great value.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Mom buys this by the gallon, she's tried many others but she loves this one just because it's simple. It does what you need it to. I think it's great when washing dishes. Definitely buying again. My mom approves.
Kayla C.
Shasta Lake, CA
I have been using this dish soap for years. It is gentle on my sensitive skin but does the job when it comes to dishes. It's pretty cheap and a little defiantly goes a long way. This is a staple in our kitchen.
Olivia B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super cheap dish soap a little goes a long way smells like what you do expect for dish so I think it works well I like to put it on greasy pans with a shallow amount of water. I'd recommend it as far as dish soap goes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?