BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Dawn takes grease out of your way...even on the toughest, nastiest, god awful grills. We use this in a spray bottle mixed with viniger and it cuts right through the caked on mess. This is the only thing that indeed comfortable using on our grill. I will not use oven cleaner as I do like like having all of the chemicals near/in my food.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps. It cuts through grease like nobody's business. It can clean the toughest of left over food. There are many different scents and they all smell fantastic. It never leaves any residue and washes clean everything. I use it for other purposes than dish washing as well. It's a number 1 all around soap.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
We have been using Ultra Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent for so long I have lost track. We buy this at our local Costco because it is so economical. The stuff is amazing! I use it for hand washing some dishes, for spot treating oily stains on laundry items, and for cleaning my makeup brushes! This product is incredible!!!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This dishwashing liquid is the BEST at removing grease and baked on stains! I also love how concentrated it is so it creates a great amount of suds, and lasts a while after being exposed to water. I highly recommend spending a little more money and getting this (which lasts) as opposed to less expensive brands you need to use more of!
Miranda M.
Davenport, FL
The best! I have tried many but always come back to original dawn. Nothing cuts grease better or faster. The scent is great and not over powering. I can get it in any store. I buy it weekly and I would highly recommend it to anyone else. After all if it's good enough to clean up oil spills it's great for cutting through grimy dishes.
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
I use original dawn to get grease stains out of clothes mainly and it is AMAZING! Between my job and my kiddo there are always misery stains on our clothing so I'm always trying to find little tricks to get them out easier and this is my go to for anything that resembles grease or mysterious spots. It doesn't hurt my clothes either!
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
The only dish soap I am happy to purchase! I feel like this is real dish soap, compared to all others this actually feels like REAL soap. The others have way to much water added and not enough soap. This is concentrated perfectly to give you the most bang for your buck. I love Dawn dish soap. Definitely a 'Holy Grail Mom' product :)
Ebonie D.
Gonzales, LA
Dawn has always been the best grease fighter. I've used Dawn for several years and I have no complaints. My dishes are squeaky clean when I'm done. But then..... I got a wham-o when I read that Dawn is good for helping to keep my pup flea free!! Guess what?! It works! Another reason to love Dawn! I would soo recommend this product!
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
I support the Wildlife and enjoy the freshness as well as how chemically balance it takes away grease from my dishes. It does not leave the greasy residue or the water stain spots. Also does not leave my hands cracky or dry after doing the dishes. Also works wonder on other cleaning items around the home not just for dish cleaning.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a loyal Dawn user. It is the only liquid dish detergent that continual lives up to its product claims, especially when it comes to grease cutting and long-lasting suds. As a disabled person, I can't spend long amounts of time to complete tasks, and not having to wash an item several times before it's clean helps a great deal.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?