BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Madison V.
The OG dish soap. If you didn’t have this dish soap growing up, did you even have a childhood? I but this because it’s what my family always uses, and because every time I pass it in the soap aisle, all I can think about is those cute little ducks from their commercials after the oil spill. Good marketing I guess. It’s effective, lasts a long time if you only use as much as you need, and smells good. I love this stuff
Christine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn was always our go to dish soap, but we decided one day to go for a generic version of dawn. We ended up using the generic brand way more and it emptied faster. Dawn is worth the money and cuts through grease easy.
Kyla N.
Tallahassee
Nothing really holds a candle to Original Blue Dawn Ultra, if you have some really dirty dishes with dried on food. It saves you so much elbow grease in that situation! It has a clean smell although not as flowery as other dish soaps.
Luisa M.
I love dawn ! It’s true that you only need a little. A little goes a long way . It removes all the grease out and it makes the dishes super clean . Every scent they got are all so good. The brand in general is good .
Amanda T.
Harrisonburg, VA
It’s my go to dish soap, cuts thru grease like no other, delicate scent. You don’t have to use to much of this and it smells so good! small bottle way over priced. You really should go get this at your local store ..
Christina M.
Dawn is the ultimate grease dissolving product. It is great for my dishes and clothes. i love that it stays foamy, and you never have to use tons of soap. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Dawn is simply amazing. I love this product and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
We are big fans of dawn dish soap in our family! Not only have we used it to wash our dishes but it works amazing when your making homemade bath cleaner and toilet cleaner. We have also used it to clean our eye glasses and our windows in our home and it works amazing. (2-3 drops dawn in equal parts water and rubbing alcohol for the window cleaner, just spray directly on windows and wipe off and it works wonders!)
Karla H.
This is the only dish soap I can count on to get my dishes along with my pots and pans nice and squeaky clean you can hear and smell. This is tough on greasy but gentle on hands. I would definitely continue to purchase this. And it works perfectly with my sensitive skin.Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
In my house I do all the dishwashing. I have become a custom to the smell of done. It has a nice sign I don’t really think too much of it but I gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nothing beats the original Dawn. This dish liquid will get anything off of your dishes. Even when leaving food on a plate & it getting stuck on, Dawn will get it off. Also great for washing your hands, my hands always feel so soft & clean when I use this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back