BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Katie R.
How can you go wrong with dawn! I continue to be impressed with this products! I used if on a daily basis for regular dish washing but have come to realize how versatile this product is. Combined with different ingredients (baking soda - to make laundry spot treatment) or even on it's own (reduce oiliness in hair, wash make-up brushes). What doesn't this stuff do!?!
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have always loved dawn products because it really will wash away the grease from your dishes. I always loved the act that I could also use this on my animals. I also love the price for the size! Will buy again :)
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Meghan R.
I use original Dawn for just about everything. It gets stains out of fabric, is gentle enough to use on my dog but strong enough to kill fleas, one drop goes a long way so when I’m washing dishes I can get a ton, if not all, done without repeatedly pumping the soap dispenser. It doesn’t feel watery like a lot of other concentrated soaps are, and it cleans so well.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
Stick to the basics! The blue dawn is the best formula for ANYTHING you need to tackle. We bought a huge bottle for under the sink and a small bottle for the counter. We refill the small bottle once it’s empty or near empty. Saves money and helps the environment. This dish soap attacks grease and oil to make the surface pure clean. I’ll never buy another dish soap!
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
We love this soap and we usually buy the biggest one because it lasts longer! It just is really effective and makes our dishes feel really clean after scrubbing with it. It does smell good and smell fresh
Sham G.
If it's not Dawn, I'm not using it! This is one of those products that have competitors that are cheaper, but you can't deny the amazing quality. I feel that my dishes are the most clean when using this product. A little goes a long way, so this product usually lasts me a while. I have been using it for years and the quality has not quivered. I would recommend!
Jessica H.
Ponca City
This is the only dish soap my family and I will use. I have tried to use other brands when in a pinch and nothing compares to Dawn. We are a fishing family and after a day on the lake nothing will remove the fish smell other than Dawn dish soap. Not to mention when washing dishes in the kitchen or just cleaning bathrooms Dawn is always our go to product!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used this dish wash since the commercials about cleaning animals from an oil spill with it! I think this does a really good job cleaning all of my dishes! I wouldn't hesitate to buy again!
Kelci M.
Melbourne
Awesome soap. always gets my dishes clean with hardly any effort. Great value, wont break your budget. I also use it on my dogs. Easily gets rid of fleas, they die off as soon as it touches them. No cons for this soap for me! Definitely would purchase again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?