BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Literally the only dish soap I use. I wash all dishes by hand and It's the only soap I've found that cleans dishes completely. No residue left, even after cooking with oil. Hands down the best dish soap there is!
Autumn M.
I have never used any thing but dawn. It is the best dish detergent I have ever found. It's not pricey at all. Great quality at a great price. And the scent smells so clean. Highly would recommend to others.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Wonderful product. I went without a dishwasher in my home for a full year and always chose Dawn. It works great on greasy, sticky, stuck in messes easily by soaking dishes in hot water with Dawn overnight.
Kayla R.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best dishwashing option on the market. This always gets grease out of not only dishes but clothes and other products as well. I will never use anything else other than blue dawn! It's the best!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only type of soap I use, it's my favorite! I love how it really deep clean the dishes and leave them sparkly clean. Great price for the use I get out of it. I will continue to buy this product!
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
Anything that can clean animals after an oil spill is most definitely safe for me to use on my hands, dishes and around the house for cleaning odds and ends. Smells great and a little goes a very long way!
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This soap is the best. I found my cat Simba when he was a kitten and he was covered in fleas. We used this soap on him and it killed them instantly. Dawn gets rid of oils, grease, fleas and probably more.
Alexis C.
Fall River, MA
I've switched to cheaper brands but went back to dawn by far the best! It's great on anything and everything! I'm a mom to two kids and this is even great on removing stains off clothes it's a great value for the price definitely lasts longer then cheaper brands and does a great job
Megan W.
Good ole blue dawn. You can make millions of different concoctions of cleaning supplies to remedies for bugs with this blue gold. It smells amazing, it works, and has multiple uses. What more do you need?
Diana P.
Houston , TX
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried many over a ten year period, but this is absolutely the best one. It cuts through grease easily and leaves a neutral scent on my dishes. It is easy to find at any store and not too expensive. Not cheap, but not too high.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart