BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
While I love all of the beautiful scents that Dawn has came out with. In my opinion there's no comparison to Dawn Original. The suds last longer and it really does fight grease. It can't be beat.
Jalynn G.
It does the job. I'm almost positive that everyone uses dawn. The only thing I don't care too much for is no matter how much I rinse a pan, when I put it on the stove it always has a weird smell.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Works great, I hand wash a lot of dishes and it gets the grease out really easily. It's very easy to scrub messes out of pots. Good value because you only need a drop to get a really good lather
Maria G.
I buy this product at our local dollar general all the time! Awesome soap! Use it for many purposes! I mix with other products to clean my toilet for example and bathtub! Literally, a  little goes a long way! Wouldn't go back to any other dish soap product.
Jasmina H.
Skokie, IL
this is my favorite-- its great at getting dishes clean BUT- i also use it if i have a grease stain. Ill add some dawn on the actual stain pop it in the washing machine and vola! its clean
Sonja Sky G.
Long Beach, CA
If you use a lot of oil or grease in your food then this product is the best. It really makes it easier to clean your dishes. A little soak goes a very long way. Its not cheap but it's worth it.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'll be honest this is hands down the best dish liquid ever. Nothing suds better than dawn. Nor does it clean better than dawn. It'w worth every penny. Scent is not overpowering or strong.
Sara G.
Cookeville
At the killer price of dawn, the fact its safe for use on animals, it removes the stubbornest of grease, dawn is the only dishsoap allowed in my house! You waste your momey with offbrands!
Doris D.
Dawn is a great dish liquid for getting your dishes and pots and pans clean.  It makes great suds and lasts throughout the whole dishwashing.  It cuts grease and helps get stuck on foods off dishes.  I would purchase it again, and recommend it to others.
Além do seu ótimo perfume deixa as roupas com um toque unico de maciez e suavidade. Quem testa não deixa mais de usar, sua fragrância é de uma sensibilidade,  só usando pra saber o quanto esse produto é excelente.  O que você está esperando aquira já o seu.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?