BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kelsey L.
This is my favorite dish soap. You can never go wrong with dawn. It helps get the toughest grease stains on dishes and leaves them smelling clean. It's worth the price.
Lisa W.
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I love the smell as well as its ability to release grease. It also has so many other uses around the house that make it a must-have.
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
Love this keeps my dishes clean AND I done have to spend an arm and leg. I also doing have to use a lot to get a good soapy texture to get grease off my pots and pans..
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
This is just one of those classics. It's highly effective, does its job, lasts a long time, is cost effective, and you can get it just about anywhere. Smells great too!
samantha s.
ohio
Mega Parent Expert
I buy dawn dish soap. I like it. I think it is a quality product. It does work and it cleans my dishes. And also gets the hard food particles off. It is affordable too.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This dish soap is a nice soap to not only clean the dishes with, but to also clean up around the house and makeup brushes. It smells clean and the scent doesn't linger.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
The only dish soap with buying, in my opinion. Cuts the dirt and grease better than anything else I've tried. Also great for using to remove grease stains from laundry.
Emre Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Effective at what is supposed to do but the chemical smell and feeling on your hands are not my favorite things about this product. Keep it around for heavy duty work.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
My favorite dishwashing detergent! It cleans great. It is a great price and great value. It cleans better than other types. I will repurchase. I recommend this product
Kaitlynn P.
Use this on an everyday basis washing dishes. Great scent and doesn't leave that soap residue either. Would definitely recommend to others! Dawn dish soap all the way!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?