BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Molly W.
Fort Sill
Works wonders on dishes! One of my favorite dish soaps to use on a daily basis. I love this product! It’s gentle on your hands and doesn’t leave them feeling dry. Would definitely buy this product again.
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This is the best dishsoap! One big reason i love it is because it works with animals during oil spills. Other than that it creates a lot of bubbles and cleans my dishes so well. I am a returning costumer
Karla T.
Evans Mills, NY
Oh my god I love dawn love the smell it reminds me when I was growing up an my mother would do the dishes it takes me back home but it also works great on greased pots and pans also on washing my car too
Monica L.
Absolutely love this dish soap does a really good job at removing oils. It definitely leaves the dishes nice and clean. This is the only dish soap that we use and we have been using them for a long time.
Dana C.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It cuts grease better than anything else. It's great for letting super stuck on foods soak for a bit. I also load a soap dispensing sponge with Dawn and it works great!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s not expensive. Lasts longer than any other brand and it get oil off ducks so it’s safe for
my dishes. Actually I’ve washed a few
Pets with it and it works like a charm. I will always buy this brand
LisaMarie💀 M.
Racine, WI
Cuts through grease. Keeps dishes dirt an streak free. I purchased this product from Walmart an Walgreens. Budget friendly. Very easy to use. Completely happy with this brand. Would recommend to anyone.
Miranda C.
I enjoy the different smells that dawn has to offer. It really cuts through the grease on dishes. It never fails on tough fighting cooked on grease and food. I do not use anything but dawn. It's amazing
Christina B.
York, PA
Dawn provides the best clean when doing dishes by hand. Cuts through dirt and grease so amazingly. Smells fresh but semi bland. A little goes such a long way too! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this for dishes and cutting grease. You couldn't use anything better! We also rescued a 4 week old kitten who was plagued with fleas. She got a weekly bath with Dawn and it really cut down on them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?