BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
April Lynn S.
I don't really like this dish soap brand that much. It does the job but the scent isn't that great. Makes the sponge smell funny after a while. Some pros about this is that it's effective in getting the dishes cleaned up and I would buy again if I didn't have a choice
Monica R.
Frisco, TX
I have tried many times to try other dish soaps at a lower price, but they would always disappoint me. But when using dawn, I never have to worry about stuck on food or left over residue. Thumbs up Dawn! You're the real MVP of dish soap!
Rebecca K.
Springfield, OR
I don't know how people live without blue Dawn in their household. We (of course) use it for hand washing dishes, but it is also an excellent stain remover for laundry (especially grease stains!)
Sara G.
Cookeville
At the killer price of dawn, the fact its safe for use on animals, it removes the stubbornest of grease, dawn is the only dishsoap allowed in my house! You waste your momey with offbrands!
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this original formula for as long as I can remember! It is the best dish liquid for the average home of dishes. It makes my dishes clean, and sparkly without any of the extra stuff. I've found that Dawn's scented dish liquid do not have the suds or cleaning power. The scented ones in my opinion, focus more on the smell! I also use the one else in the grey bottle for anything that needs to soak! It'll remove stuck on food in 5 minutes!! The original format is also good for a ton of other things. Including killing fleas from animals, stains on laundry, and so much more. It is safe for animals, what else could you ask for!!
Erica G.
Works great to cut out dirt and grease from dishes and cookware. I usually buy from Target, or the grocery store. Nice scent, and doesn't dry your hands out too much. Would definitely buy again.
Doris D.
Dawn is a great dish liquid for getting your dishes and pots and pans clean.  It makes great suds and lasts throughout the whole dishwashing.  It cuts grease and helps get stuck on foods off dishes.  I would purchase it again, and recommend it to others.
Maria G.
I buy this product at our local dollar general all the time! Awesome soap! Use it for many purposes! I mix with other products to clean my toilet for example and bathtub! Literally, a  little goes a long way! Wouldn't go back to any other dish soap product.
Jalynn G.
It does the job. I'm almost positive that everyone uses dawn. The only thing I don't care too much for is no matter how much I rinse a pan, when I put it on the stove it always has a weird smell.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Works great, I hand wash a lot of dishes and it gets the grease out really easily. It's very easy to scrub messes out of pots. Good value because you only need a drop to get a really good lather
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?