BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
~Corrie~ H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't use this soap to wash my dishes. I use it to wash my dogs. It doesn't dry their skin out and gets the job done. I also use it on my car. Its gentle on the paint and gets all the winter salt gunk off.
Ashley E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
The blue dawn dish soap is all I will buy. It not only cleans dishes the best but you can use it for so many things. It's seriously a multipurpose cleaner and product. Plus it is pretty inexpensive as well.
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
I like this dish soap. I works really well and smells great. I bought it at target. It is a good value. I would recommend it because it has a good scent. It is easy to use. I would buy again. I use it a lot
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
This dish soap really gets the job done. I hate doing dishes since i have to i love this soap. The scent is good nothing to overpowering. I purchased it at walmart. Very effective and not dissapointed at all. I would buy again even though it is a little more on the pricey side of soaps.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Wonderful product. I went without a dishwasher in my home for a full year and always chose Dawn. It works great on greasy, sticky, stuck in messes easily by soaking dishes in hot water with Dawn overnight.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
Anything that can clean animals after an oil spill is most definitely safe for me to use on my hands, dishes and around the house for cleaning odds and ends. Smells great and a little goes a very long way!
Kayla R.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best dishwashing option on the market. This always gets grease out of not only dishes but clothes and other products as well. I will never use anything else other than blue dawn! It's the best!
emily R.
Scottsbluff
I feel like this is an american classic. It does the job and removes grease and grime really easily, no hefty scrubbing! Good value and the soap lasts forever because you don't need much. Highly recommend!
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This soap is the best. I found my cat Simba when he was a kitten and he was covered in fleas. We used this soap on him and it killed them instantly. Dawn gets rid of oils, grease, fleas and probably more.
Diana P.
Houston , TX
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried many over a ten year period, but this is absolutely the best one. It cuts through grease easily and leaves a neutral scent on my dishes. It is easy to find at any store and not too expensive. Not cheap, but not too high.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?