BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
ashley g.
Diana
Dawn dish liquid original is my go to. It always seems to work when nothing else will. From washing dishes to your hands, it is by far the best. We always keep dawn dish soap at the house. Definitely effective when used on any surface. I will continue buying this product.
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Elizabeth N.
I tend to get the larger bottles of dawn at BJ's wholesale. I get the large and fill my smaller one. Great not only for dishes but also when my boyfriend comes in from the garage to get grease off.
Alejandra T.
Cincinnati, OH
Dane amazing takes crĂŠese of my dishes and stains off fast and easy also dad used it to wash off his poison Ivy and it worked this sopa does miracles I'm telling you ! Try it ! You won't regret it
April Lynn S.
I don't really like this dish soap brand that much. It does the job but the scent isn't that great. Makes the sponge smell funny after a while. Some pros about this is that it's effective in getting the dishes cleaned up and I would buy again if I didn't have a choice
Jasmina H.
Skokie, IL
this is my favorite-- its great at getting dishes clean BUT- i also use it if i have a grease stain. Ill add some dawn on the actual stain pop it in the washing machine and vola! its clean
Rebecca K.
Springfield, OR
I don't know how people live without blue Dawn in their household. We (of course) use it for hand washing dishes, but it is also an excellent stain remover for laundry (especially grease stains!)
Monica R.
Frisco, TX
I have tried many times to try other dish soaps at a lower price, but they would always disappoint me. But when using dawn, I never have to worry about stuck on food or left over residue. Thumbs up Dawn! You're the real MVP of dish soap!
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this original formula for as long as I can remember! It is the best dish liquid for the average home of dishes. It makes my dishes clean, and sparkly without any of the extra stuff. I've found that Dawn's scented dish liquid do not have the suds or cleaning power. The scented ones in my opinion, focus more on the smell! I also use the one else in the grey bottle for anything that needs to soak! It'll remove stuck on food in 5 minutes!! The original format is also good for a ton of other things. Including killing fleas from animals, stains on laundry, and so much more. It is safe for animals, what else could you ask for!!
Sonja Sky G.
Long Beach, CA
If you use a lot of oil or grease in your food then this product is the best. It really makes it easier to clean your dishes. A little soak goes a very long way. Its not cheap but it's worth it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?