BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sharon V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is great!!! You can use it basically on anything and everything. I use it on dishes, bathing the dogs, cleaning the stove, and stains on clothing. To put on clothes I just add some to a sprayer with water and spray away on the stains to pre treat. It great on getting oil stains of clothes. If you have old armpit stains pour some on with a sprinkle of baking soda and throw in the wash it does wonders. For the dogs I use this especially when it's flea and tick season something about this soap the fleas and ticks hate it. Yet it's still gently enough on the dogs to no dry out their skin,
Antonita E.
Albuquerque
My absolute favorite this is what I usually buy. Works great, clams great no residue feel. You can buy a big bottle at Sam's or Costco for $7-$8. I love this product and would definitely recommend.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My mother has been using Dawn ever since I could remember. And it has never failed us! You never have to use alot in order for it to work. The smell is great and it doesn't leave your hands are dried out. My siblings and I knew if they didn't have Dawn don't even buy it lol so serious. No matter the cost my mother will not wash dishes without it. But what I love the most out of it all. Is how it helps with the oil spills and cleaning the animals. That is my main reason besides that it's the Bomb! 😀 Please keep it up!
Pia S.
Orlando, FL
Works with our water some of the different add ons doesn't work with our well water only the original does. The dishes are clean no grease is left on the plastic.
I use it to wash my dog with it to keeps flees away and it is so mild for his skin. I will keep using this.
Indira R.
Penitas, TX
It works amazing.. you just need a little bit and sishes super clean. Awesome product i love it !! My blue one is my favorite one its a natural smell its awesome. i usually buy it in HEB.
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to dishwashing detergent, it cleans dishes and hands so well, it also comes in many different smells which make it even better. This is amazing for tough food stains & old food stuck on dishes.
Corina D.
Portland, OR
Works great, smells great! Doesn't leave dishes dirty, and wont irritate my hand after dish washing. Doesn't leave residue like other brands I've tried to use. I always repurchase this dish soap!!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I jus  love  to use  Dawn Ultra concentrate dish liquid.   To wash  my dishes and  to clean  my stove. And it would  make  your  hands rough. I use  it  to  clean  alot of things that  are  greasy  like the  barbecue . My husband  also  uses  it when  he works  with  he's car and he's hands get very greasy.
Alejandra T.
Cincinnati, OH
Dane amazing takes crĂŠese of my dishes and stains off fast and easy also dad used it to wash off his poison Ivy and it worked this sopa does miracles I'm telling you ! Try it ! You won't regret it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?