BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
We use this for everything from dishes to flea dipping our dog .. It works like a charm in last in the sink no matter how long your washing and,i kills fleas on contact.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Dawn Works Great For Everything I Sometime Use It To Remove Little Small Stains On My Shoes Lol . Rather Then That WORKS Great On My Dishes Keeps All Of My Dishes Clean.
Tracy F.
Mega Parent Expert
I buy a single Dawn dish washing soap. It was recommended to me when I got pregnant 3 years ago. I've been using it ever since. Does the job and helps saves the animals.
Janice L.
If it's safe enough for young animals and kittens and puppies (I used to work at an animal hospital) then I'm comfortable with using it to clean up anything I eat off of.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Original blue Dawn... Good for everything from washing your dishes go getting grease out of hair, clothes and skin, to cleaning your counters! I use Dawn for everything!
B R.
Ramey, PA
Dawn is the only soap I use for washing dishes. It cuts grease and leaves my pots and pans clean every time. I've tried a few other brands and none have compared to dawn.
Anne S.
Great product, it works wonders on all sorts of grease and food. It makes dish washing easy and fast. I don't have to use a lot of detergent to do a sink full of dishes.
Terrence S.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing beats dawn when it comes to grease busting a family favorite the wide tried pushing some of brand that was blue I told her I wanted Dawn and no other in my house
Emiko F.
You can literally use blue dawn for everything from deep cleaning your clothes to saving wildlife. The others might smell better, but the original is the most versatile!
Leah
I use this ocasionally for dished that are not dishwasher safe and for cleaning purposes. It seems that even with such a small bottle it has lasted for a very long time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?