BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Jazmene S.
This is the only dish detergent I use .it works magic lol . I've tried so many other brands but this one really does the job on grease and the good part about it is you only need A LITTLE BIT .
Jessica R.
Scarbro , WV
This is the only dish soap I have ever used. The only one I will ever use. When you are always washing dishes or cleaning this is the product you want. A little can go a long way. Also great for flea
Lesley N.
Santa Teresa
I like that it removes the oil off the pans easily. I like the scent it has. I've bought it at the grocery store and my gas station. It sells at a great prices not expensive at all I would use again.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is really nice because it is not harsh on your hands at all. It never dries my hands out no matter how many dishes I have. Plus it gets the food off of your dishes relatively easily. Always find it at a good price too.
Dylan C.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly usually purchase Dawn because it's a good value, they partner to help animals who have been harmed by oil spills, and it works. When I wash dishes by hand, I won't use any other dish soap.
Samantha M.
I love using this product. I even use it to remove grease stains out of clothes, fresh or set in! It is very effective and I would highly recommend. I buy mine at Walmart, and it is very affordable.
Heather T.
Bottles, cups and anything else a baby and toddler can use pileup! Thanks to my local grocery pickup, this was always in my home. The smell is great and it was very effective in what I needed to do.
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but man do I love it. No brand ever compares or does the job like dawn does. Plus you can by it any store which is great. It literally WONT use any other dish soap.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Morgan F.
Forest Park
This is the only dish soap I will use. A little goes a long way and it is perfect for cleaning up dishes from the high protein diet my son and husband eat. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?