BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Dawn Works Great For Everything I Sometime Use It To Remove Little Small Stains On My Shoes Lol . Rather Then That WORKS Great On My Dishes Keeps All Of My Dishes Clean.
Emiko F.
You can literally use blue dawn for everything from deep cleaning your clothes to saving wildlife. The others might smell better, but the original is the most versatile!
Synnamin F.
Great at handling greasy dishes, definitely a favorite as far as dish soaps. Recently I've been purchasing Dawn and the prifinal scent is still my favorite one. In love.
Janice L.
If it's safe enough for young animals and kittens and puppies (I used to work at an animal hospital) then I'm comfortable with using it to clean up anything I eat off of.
Jamie D.
Can't be beat!! Very concentrated. We just use the small bottle because we don't wash hands or dishes mostly. Just big pans and such. Will last a long time. Great value
samantha s.
ohio
I buy dawn dish soap. I like it. I think it is a quality product. It does work and it cleans my dishes. And also gets the hard food particles off. It is affordable too.
Lee Ann S.
This is so handy to have at my house because I use it to clean dishes that I can't wash in my dish washer. It also works extremely well at removing stains from clothes.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
The only dish soap with buying, in my opinion. Cuts the dirt and grease better than anything else I've tried. Also great for using to remove grease stains from laundry.
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I would give Dawn a million stars if I could. It is so much more than just a dish detergent. I often use it as a stain remover for clothes, furniture, and even our rug!
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
This is just one of those classics. It's highly effective, does its job, lasts a long time, is cost effective, and you can get it just about anywhere. Smells great too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?