BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
I love this because it removes every single stain in the dishes. It removes all oils and I absolutely love how it does the job for me. I love the smell & I also use it to bathe my dog. I recommend to anyone!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This dish soap cleans dishes very well and doesn't make my hands feel all dry when I'm done. It moistures my hand and the soap lasts on the sponge so the bottle of soap can last a one time and it's very inexpensive
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
No dish soap works better than Dawn! PLUS they're all about saving the animals. I'm down with that. It's cost effective because you get so much out of only a little bit. This is the only dish soap I ever use.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only type of soap I use, it's my favorite! I love how it really deep clean the dishes and leave them sparkly clean. Great price for the use I get out of it. I will continue to buy this product!
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
This dish detergent gets out ANY STAIN you may have on your clothes. This is what pageant girls use to wash their super delicate dresses if that tells you anything. It is affordable. We will repurchase it.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
Anything that can clean animals after an oil spill is most definitely safe for me to use on my hands, dishes and around the house for cleaning odds and ends. Smells great and a little goes a very long way!
Emily L.
Purchase, NY
Not only is it great for cleaning dishes but I use it to clean almost anything. Since down is so strong on oils it’s fantastic for getting make up out of clothes. I also use it to clean my white sneakers.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this every day to wash dishes. This works well for hand washing dishes or to wipe clean before you put in the dishwasher. The scent is nice and not strong. Would recommend this to others. Not harsh.
Kayla R.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best dishwashing option on the market. This always gets grease out of not only dishes but clothes and other products as well. I will never use anything else other than blue dawn! It's the best!
emily R.
Scottsbluff
I feel like this is an american classic. It does the job and removes grease and grime really easily, no hefty scrubbing! Good value and the soap lasts forever because you don't need much. Highly recommend!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?