BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anne S.
Great product, it works wonders on all sorts of grease and food. It makes dish washing easy and fast. I don't have to use a lot of detergent to do a sink full of dishes.
B R.
Ramey, PA
Dawn is the only soap I use for washing dishes. It cuts grease and leaves my pots and pans clean every time. I've tried a few other brands and none have compared to dawn.
Emiko F.
You can literally use blue dawn for everything from deep cleaning your clothes to saving wildlife. The others might smell better, but the original is the most versatile!
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Original blue Dawn... Good for everything from washing your dishes go getting grease out of hair, clothes and skin, to cleaning your counters! I use Dawn for everything!
Tracy F.
I buy a single Dawn dish washing soap. It was recommended to me when I got pregnant 3 years ago. I've been using it ever since. Does the job and helps saves the animals.
Jamie D.
Can't be beat!! Very concentrated. We just use the small bottle because we don't wash hands or dishes mostly. Just big pans and such. Will last a long time. Great value
Lisa W.
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I love the smell as well as its ability to release grease. It also has so many other uses around the house that make it a must-have.
Lee Ann S.
This is so handy to have at my house because I use it to clean dishes that I can't wash in my dish washer. It also works extremely well at removing stains from clothes.
Lydia S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I have used it for years. It is gentle on my hands but easily cleans residue off
Of my dishes. I use this to clean my makeup brushes too!
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I would give Dawn a million stars if I could. It is so much more than just a dish detergent. I often use it as a stain remover for clothes, furniture, and even our rug!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?