BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Gail D.
Salinas, CA
I can't praise this dish soap enough,it's the only one I use and the only one in my opinion that manages anything greasy,whether it's on my dishes,glassware or grease or oil I somehow got on my work pants,it gets it out and I don't have to throw away my work pants or hubby's work pants! It's the only dish soap that I use to clean my porcelain kitchen sink instead of powder cleansers.I buy it in large amounts to keep in my kitchen,in my laundry and in my bathroom.I have happily been using it since it first came out and not have used anything else and it's gentle enough to use on my cat when giving him a bath to get rid of flea dirt on him,I won't use anything else!
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this stuff. I buy it as Costco and it lasts forever. Smells good and gets stains off dishes and even clothing very well. It helps to get the most stubborn dried on food off pans or dishes. I recommend it.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't found a dish soap comparable yet. Dawn ultra cuts grease, rinses clean, gentle on hands, no obnoxious scent. Very affordable, and can be purchased everywhere. Definitely recommend to others.
Joy S.
Great detergent. Suds really well and last while washing dishes. Very effective in cleaning my dishes. Smells great also! My dishes feel really clean after washing. I highly recommend to others!!!!!!!!
Kayla E.
I love dawn dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off dishes amazingly. It's also perfect for cleaning jewelry. My husband works on cars and he uses it to get car grease off of him. It has many uses!!
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Can't go wrong with the original. Removes hard to get burned on food and greasy residue on dishes without trouble. I even use it to remove sticky residues throughout the house and even out of clothes.
Anna S.
I love this product its affordable. It does a great job ! I just need a small drop of dish soap and It cleans all my dishes very well. I love that its very sudsy and it does not dry my hands.  Very effective for the price. Its my favorite brand will not use anything else.
This dish soap is great. It cleans everything up and suds up quickly and it even smells good. The price is pretty good too. A little bit of it does a lot so it lasts a long time. Highly recommend this.
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
Best dish soap I've ever bought. It's got a great scent and also makes it easy to clean the dishes. Bought from Walmart. Very effective product. Works well with greasy items. Will continue to buy this.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a dawn girl. I love their dish soap and I feel like they get my dishes cleaned the most without drying out my hands. It's extremely good priced and does an awesome job. I would definitely buy again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?