BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
My house uses Dawn religiously. My boyfriend even has his own bottle that he keeps outside. It's perfect for when he gets done working on tractors or chainsaws and needs something to get the oil or poison ivy off. As for its use in the house, my dishes are always really clean!
Robin V.
Spring Hope, NC
Dawn is the best multipurpose liquid detergent. It works as advertised at cutting grease on your dishes. I also use it as a stain remover on grease based stains. It is the only liquid detergent I buy!
Kate M.
I have used this detergent for years. My roommates and I don't have a dishwasher, so we trust this brand to get our dishes clean. We also use it for getting fleas off our animals during summer months.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this stuff. I buy it as Costco and it lasts forever. Smells good and gets stains off dishes and even clothing very well. It helps to get the most stubborn dried on food off pans or dishes. I recommend it.
Kyah
This dish soap is great. It cleans everything up and suds up quickly and it even smells good. The price is pretty good too. A little bit of it does a lot so it lasts a long time. Highly recommend this.
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love this soap! I always use this to wash my dishes and I feel it really does the job! It's not too expensive so it's affordable and it smells nice , it isn't a harsh scent it's a very gentle scent.
Lindsey Y.
Findlay
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best dish soap. I have adisg waagwr but still prefer hand washing our dishes. Quicker and easier I guess. This soap saves time and cost.  We also use it to bath ourdogs and as a laundry stain remover
Lesley N.
Santa Teresa
I like that it removes the oil off the pans easily. I like the scent it has. I've bought it at the grocery store and my gas station. It sells at a great prices not expensive at all I would use again.
Jazmene S.
This is the only dish detergent I use .it works magic lol . I've tried so many other brands but this one really does the job on grease and the good part about it is you only need A LITTLE BIT .
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?