BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
Best dish soap I've ever bought. It's got a great scent and also makes it easy to clean the dishes. Bought from Walmart. Very effective product. Works well with greasy items. Will continue to buy this.
Mikayla H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a dawn girl. I love their dish soap and I feel like they get my dishes cleaned the most without drying out my hands. It's extremely good priced and does an awesome job. I would definitely buy again
Kayla E.
I love dawn dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off dishes amazingly. It's also perfect for cleaning jewelry. My husband works on cars and he uses it to get car grease off of him. It has many uses!!
Robin V.
Spring Hope, NC
Dawn is the best multipurpose liquid detergent. It works as advertised at cutting grease on your dishes. I also use it as a stain remover on grease based stains. It is the only liquid detergent I buy!
Kate M.
I have used this detergent for years. My roommates and I don't have a dishwasher, so we trust this brand to get our dishes clean. We also use it for getting fleas off our animals during summer months.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't found a dish soap comparable yet. Dawn ultra cuts grease, rinses clean, gentle on hands, no obnoxious scent. Very affordable, and can be purchased everywhere. Definitely recommend to others.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
My house uses Dawn religiously. My boyfriend even has his own bottle that he keeps outside. It's perfect for when he gets done working on tractors or chainsaws and needs something to get the oil or poison ivy off. As for its use in the house, my dishes are always really clean!
Kayla W.
Gresham, Or
I live this for a couple if reasons. The main one being I have a chinchilla so every 2 weeks I have to clean her cage and instead if using just water I can use this as well because it isn't poisonous.
Tracy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like Dawn the best out of all the dish soaps I have used. This is the original scent, which is nice. You get the value for the price you pay for this product. I will be buying this soap in the future
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?