BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kendra R.
I believe in Dawn because it save animals, the grease fitting action cleans up wildlife from oil spills. Kills wasps & other flying pests. Kills fleas. All around product.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite soap. Not only does it smell great but a tiny bit goes such a long way! I love how quickly it takes out the greasy feeling on dishes or your hands too!
Melinda R.
Bronx, NY
Cleans the dishes well, gets all of the stains out and has a natural scent! I prefer this kind because some other dish washing soaps with a heavy scent give me a headache.
Michelle H.
Riverview, FL
The best dishwashing detergent ever. I will never switch unless they switch the formula. I removes anything greasy and nasty. It is very effective. Will continue to rebut.
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorites to use. If I ever have anything greasy or food stuck on a pan, I use a drop or two of these plus hot water and let it soak. It comes right off!
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This works well to cut through grease that is left on my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands too badly when I am handwashing my dishes. Overall, this is a good dish soap.
victoria k.
This soap works well when I need to hand wash things like pots and pans, casserole dishes and baking sheets. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving residue behind.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Dawn is the best dish detergent ever created. It cuts through grease unlike any other brand. I also throw some in my bucket of mop water and the floors come out so clean.
l m.
Bought the original dawn liquid. All i can say is meh... doesn't lather as well as I would like. Takes alot of product to even bubble up. Disappointing. Bought at target.
Shawnna R.
Gret for dishes, washing floors, cleaning pets, etc.
you can buy it at the dollar store. you can also donate to wildlife thanks to dawn, & thats always a plus in my book.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?