BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sadie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is my go to for everything! Dog has fleas? Dawn will kill them without causing harm t your animal! Baby has an accident on his clothes? Dawn gets it out! It is multipurpose and well worth the price.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
Dawn dish soap is one of my favorites. Takes out all grease off of any pan I use. I like that it has a nice consistency so I feel like it really gets the dishes clean. This is probably the only soap I use to clean.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish detergent gets the job done! It removes grease build up and it has a nice scent. I buy mine from Walmart or either dollar general and it's not expensive. I would recommend this to others! Love this stuff!
Shawnee T.
Barberton
Dawn dish soap, im in love with it! It lathers really well so it great for just about anything, even more than just dishes and pots/pans. If I need a stained remove from my work uniform or even if my dogs have an accident on the carpet it works great to ensure there won't be a spot or even an odor.
Ashley H.
This is an AMAZING product. You can use this in so many ways. Dawn isn't just for cleaning dishes. I give my dogs a bath with Dawn and it kills fleas so you don't have to go buy expensive flea shampoo. I use Dawn to deep clean my makeup brushes with just a little bit of Olive Oil added into it. We use Dawn to clean the car with. I've heard you can pretreat stains in your laundry as well, but I haven't tried that. I use the pomegranate scent that's good for hands as a sugar scrub, mix dawn and sugar till you get a good consistency and just scrub your hands, feet, or any rough areas with it and then just rinse it off. They're so many ways you can use this product. If you aren't using it then just give in and give it a try.
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swearrrrr by some dawn. Works for literally everything. Not only does it clean the dishes damn good, you put a lil tiny drop in some water & it makes a great makeup brush cleaner. Works amazing. and how convenient!
Bradley A.
blacksburg
This dish soap works wonders on dirt and greasy messes while also being more gentle on your hands than other dish soaps. It’s like using hand soap that also has the power to destroy tough grease and dried on food.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Blue dawn is just great for so many things! It is a great degreaser for dishes and this is also great for dogs with fleas! This is a great price and you can find it at a lot of stores like Walmart I would recommend
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
Only dish soap my family uses! Works so great. Cleans the grease stains right off the pots & pans. Easy to buy at the local grocery store & very affordable. Highly recommend for anyone who hand washes their dishes.
Emily B.
This dish soap is multipurpose and cheap enough that I can blow through several bottles. It's good to wash pets to kill fleas, wash dishes, scrub the counter tops and so much more. It's an excellent staple product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back