BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Deja Y.
Austin
Love it and how the smell is so strong and lasts. It cleans all the dishes very well.
It disinfects and leaves it smelling great
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate Awaken
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Love this stuff. I buy it as Costco and it lasts forever. Smells good and gets stains off dishes and even clothing very well. It helps to get the most stubborn dried on food off pans or dishes. I recommend it.
Erin S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use this dish soap, and it's partly because of the commercials with the baby ducks, but mostly because it's a really great dish detergent. It's great for greasy dishes, and it's gentle on hands.
Anna S.
I love this product its affordable. It does a great job ! I just need a small drop of dish soap and It cleans all my dishes very well. I love that its very sudsy and it does not dry my hands.  Very effective for the price. Its my favorite brand will not use anything else.
Kyah
This dish soap is great. It cleans everything up and suds up quickly and it even smells good. The price is pretty good too. A little bit of it does a lot so it lasts a long time. Highly recommend this.
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
Best dish cleanser period. I use this for everything. To clean dishes, pets, floors, cars. It is a really great cleanser that does a great job on washing but is gentle enough to use on everything else.
Kayla E.
I love dawn dishwashing liquid. It gets the grease off dishes amazingly. It's also perfect for cleaning jewelry. My husband works on cars and he uses it to get car grease off of him. It has many uses!!
Robin V.
Spring Hope, NC
Dawn is the best multipurpose liquid detergent. It works as advertised at cutting grease on your dishes. I also use it as a stain remover on grease based stains. It is the only liquid detergent I buy!
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
My house uses Dawn religiously. My boyfriend even has his own bottle that he keeps outside. It's perfect for when he gets done working on tractors or chainsaws and needs something to get the oil or poison ivy off. As for its use in the house, my dishes are always really clean!
Kate M.
I have used this detergent for years. My roommates and I don't have a dishwasher, so we trust this brand to get our dishes clean. We also use it for getting fleas off our animals during summer months.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?