BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This works well to cut through grease that is left on my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands too badly when I am handwashing my dishes. Overall, this is a good dish soap.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This product has great cleaning power! I prefer the hand renewal version, but the cost difference is unbeatable. It lasts a long time and is safe to use on my pets, also.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Dawn is the best dish detergent ever created. It cuts through grease unlike any other brand. I also throw some in my bucket of mop water and the floors come out so clean.
l m.
Bought the original dawn liquid. All i can say is meh... doesn't lather as well as I would like. Takes alot of product to even bubble up. Disappointing. Bought at target.
Shawnna R.
Gret for dishes, washing floors, cleaning pets, etc.
you can buy it at the dollar store. you can also donate to wildlife thanks to dawn, & thats always a plus in my book.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My go to dishwashing liquid! I always grab this at Walmart whenever I run out! The original scent is my favorite and I know I'm using the best cleaning product with Dawn.
Jessica N.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to to wash dishes. I would much rather spend extra money on dawn than anything else. I use it for other cleaning purposes and getting stains out of laundry.
victoria k.
This soap works well when I need to hand wash things like pots and pans, casserole dishes and baking sheets. It cleans well and rinses off without leaving residue behind.
Shelby H.
I use this for everything! Mix it with apple vinegar to clean my makeup brushes, it kills fleas on contact, it makes awesome bubbles for my kids. The list goes on and on.
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?