BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Leah C.
Antioch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always my go to. It can be used for multiple purposes. Cars, dishes, household cleaner, hands, animals...etc. Love that it's antibacterial and that the original dawn it even safe to use on animals. Great on get rid of oil and grease. Definitely something you should always have on hand.
Linda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dishwashing detergent. It's highly effective in breaking up residue in pots and pans after an Italian cooking frenzy! The cost is minimal per use and it is a staple in my home. I will be repurchasing.
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is my dishes squeaky clean and gets all the hard stains off hard water and everything it also smells amazing It's also safe for animals which is good because I have lots of pets and it's OK for children
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn, I honestly don't think many brands compare. It's on the higher end of the pice wheel but does more than expected!! Not only do I use it to wash dishes, but it's great for getting ride of flees!!
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Literally the only dish soap I use. I wash all dishes by hand and It's the only soap I've found that cleans dishes completely. No residue left, even after cooking with oil. Hands down the best dish soap there is!
Natasha H.
I love dawn bc it cleans great and it is also good and safe on animals to remove fleas. I have a white cat and I bathe him with dawn for fleas and it gets rid of the fleas and leaves him looking super white
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only need a tiny bottle of this and it really does last ! Gets the grease out . Husband is a mechanic and uses it to wash off his hands . It is gentle we also use tiny drop on the doggy when washing him .
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Smells really good ! You can get at any one of your local stores. Really gives your dishes that shine and keeps your hands nice and smooth! Always have been buying this brand and will continue to! I would so recommend.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It cleans so well and smells so good. It seems so much more concentrated than the watery Palmolive. I don't buy any other brand anymore. Their other scents are also good
angel F.
clearfield, KY
There is no other dish soap that can live up to Dawn. Others will get your dishes clean but with Dawn you need to use way less and nothing cuts through grease quite like this. It's the only dish detergent I use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?