BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Tanay B.
Always have at least two bottles of this kicking around in my house. Not only is this the best dish soap but when mixed with vinegar, makes a perfect tub grime cleaning spray. Will buy forever and ever.
Miranda C.
I enjoy the different smells that dawn has to offer. It really cuts through the grease on dishes. It never fails on tough fighting cooked on grease and food. I do not use anything but dawn. It's amazing
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
We have been using this product since I was a kid, great stuff, I use it for a lot! It smells good and a little goes a long way that's for sure!! Great product and I will continue to purchase and use!!!
Francis F.
Orlando, FL
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried others but I always come back to this. It is great for stains on clothing as well. I am a chef and trust me I get some good stains. Great product and safe.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is the best stuff. Nothing compares. It gets rid of. Grease so easily. In addition I use it for so much more for stains anywhere in my house or on my clothes this removes it great! I will never switch!
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I would recommend this to people I know spend there time working a lot out doors especially on vehicles this stuff really gets deep in and cleans the oil and crud off! It is a really good price as well !
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This is the best dishsoap! One big reason i love it is because it works with animals during oil spills. Other than that it creates a lot of bubbles and cleans my dishes so well. I am a returning costumer
Chelsea J.
I've always been a fan of dawn dish soap. It works well it cuts the grease. I haven't really tried many other brands to compare it to. But i've always been happy with it's ability to get my dishes clean.
Kendra B.
You can't go wrong with original blue Dawn! Great at getting greasy dishes clean. And not just for dishes, I use it for grease stains on clothes. Great value for the price. It's the only dish soap I buy!
Monica L.
Absolutely love this dish soap does a really good job at removing oils. It definitely leaves the dishes nice and clean. This is the only dish soap that we use and we have been using them for a long time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?