BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Emily M.
Rex, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best soap I have ever used. I’ve used literally every soap you can think of but non of them take care of the job like dawn does. It’s amazing. No greasy messes, or hard to remove foods. I always repurchase
Angela L.
Rotterdam, NY
This is my one and only go to dish soap. There is no other that matches the cleaning power! A little bit goes a very long way and the original scent is perfect. Not too fragranced and very sudsy. A repurchase every time.
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Kaitlyn S.
Marion, IL
This isn't the only and I mean only way to go. Everything else sucks. It does eventually dry out your hands only if you wash them twice an hour. It takes off grease with ease, it doesn't leave any film on your hands and it doesn't leave your hands slimy af. Only dawn. Only original. No other even compares.
Hannah D.
Warner Robins, GA
I keep this product around cause it just cuts the grease and washes it off very effectively. Price isn't bad. Can get it anywhere. May dry your hands out if your in it for an extended amount of time so just wear dish gloves.
Desiree B.
Helena
Goes a long way and doesn’t have an overpowering smell. It’s more expensive than others but it works way better. You use less. I would go through a bottle of the generic brand before I got 3/4 of the way done with dawn.
KaylaAnn S.
I usually get this and refill my smaller bottle! It can be found and any Walmart or Walmart.com. Honestly there's no cons on this product, I mean it gets the job done! I would buy this again and again! Highly recommended!
Maribel L.
El Paso, TX
This is the only dish soap I buy! We use it for other uses then just washing dishes so we make sure to buy the biggest bottle so we don't run out often! Helps get the tough grease off the dishes and even stains off cloth
Jenny N.
I love dawn not only does it wash my dishes but it is also safe to use on baby kittens or puppies and kills fleas on spot. I use this on rescue animals to rid the fleas but also use this for my dishes I also love the scent.
Linda D.
Sewell, NJ
Who knew Dawn Dish soap was more then just a fantastic soap for dishes? Ive used it to kill poison ivy, clean windows, unclog toilets, kill fleas on my cat, etc.   the possibilities are endless & the cost is very reasonable
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?