BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
i love this dish soap! it always gets rods of tough stains or grease/oily residue from plates and/or pot and pans! it has a nice scent. i have tried different dish soaps but i prefer dawn over anything!
Cristina D.
I just started using this product, so based on what I have realized thus far is that it definitely does its job. It has a light smell, that is not over powering. And it makes washes dishes a lot easier.
Gail D.
Salinas, CA
I can't praise this dish soap enough,it's the only one I use and the only one in my opinion that manages anything greasy,whether it's on my dishes,glassware or grease or oil I somehow got on my work pants,it gets it out and I don't have to throw away my work pants or hubby's work pants! It's the only dish soap that I use to clean my porcelain kitchen sink instead of powder cleansers.I buy it in large amounts to keep in my kitchen,in my laundry and in my bathroom.I have happily been using it since it first came out and not have used anything else and it's gentle enough to use on my cat when giving him a bath to get rid of flea dirt on him,I won't use anything else!
Anna S.
I love this product its affordable. It does a great job ! I just need a small drop of dish soap and It cleans all my dishes very well. I love that its very sudsy and it does not dry my hands.  Very effective for the price. Its my favorite brand will not use anything else.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
My house uses Dawn religiously. My boyfriend even has his own bottle that he keeps outside. It's perfect for when he gets done working on tractors or chainsaws and needs something to get the oil or poison ivy off. As for its use in the house, my dishes are always really clean!
I absolutely love dawn soap. It gets off hard stains in dishes and rugs. Great for getting fleas out of pets . I use dawn soap for almost everything. Definitely would recommend this soap to anyone .
Mikayla H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the scent and the cleaning power of this soap!! It gets rid of all things such as grease dirt and food. I really love this and I would highly recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes!!!!!
Kyah
This dish soap is great. It cleans everything up and suds up quickly and it even smells good. The price is pretty good too. A little bit of it does a lot so it lasts a long time. Highly recommend this.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a dawn girl. I love their dish soap and I feel like they get my dishes cleaned the most without drying out my hands. It's extremely good priced and does an awesome job. I would definitely buy again
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love this soap! I always use this to wash my dishes and I feel it really does the job! It's not too expensive so it's affordable and it smells nice , it isn't a harsh scent it's a very gentle scent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?