BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Francis F.
Orlando, FL
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried others but I always come back to this. It is great for stains on clothing as well. I am a chef and trust me I get some good stains. Great product and safe.
Erin W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap. I love all of Dawn's dish soaps. It cleans so well and it smells good. I've tried other brands but find Dawn to be more effective, even with things that are stuck onto dishes.
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This is the best dishsoap! One big reason i love it is because it works with animals during oil spills. Other than that it creates a lot of bubbles and cleans my dishes so well. I am a returning costumer
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
I won't buy anything else, it cuts through the grease and gets my dishes so clean. I have even used it in my grandkids hair when they got oil in it. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Arielle O.
The best cleaning product ever! Not only does it clean the dishes but mixing a drop of this and some warm vinegar will get rid of almost any stubborn stain. This is definitely my favorite stock up item.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Always always use this brand small amount gose a long way removes dish stains fast without having to scrub to much love the scent and other scents they have as well always on my grocery list when needed
Tanay B.
Always have at least two bottles of this kicking around in my house. Not only is this the best dish soap but when mixed with vinegar, makes a perfect tub grime cleaning spray. Will buy forever and ever.
LisaMarie💀 M.
Racine, WI
Cuts through grease. Keeps dishes dirt an streak free. I purchased this product from Walmart an Walgreens. Budget friendly. Very easy to use. Completely happy with this brand. Would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth G.
Kennesaw, GA
The original is my favorite cause it's toughest on grease and I use it for several things around my house . It's also great at removing stains in the tub, carpet , walls you name it. This is my fav soap
Kendra B.
You can't go wrong with original blue Dawn! Great at getting greasy dishes clean. And not just for dishes, I use it for grease stains on clothes. Great value for the price. It's the only dish soap I buy!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?