BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Anita A.
I won't use anything but Dawn for my dishes....I'm not lucky enough to have a dishwasher in my place but I swear by Dawn because it cuts thru the grease better than any other dish detergent I've ever tried!!!
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The classic Dawn is tried and true. I never stray from this product because I know it gets the job done. It has a classic and clean scent, easily removes tough grease and stuck on food, and is very affordable.
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Our family loves Dawn dish liquid.  It's tough on greasy dishes & cleans it off so well.  With other brands, we have to use more to get our greasy dishes clean.  With Dawn.. we don't need to use much to get them clean.  I would definitely recommend Dawn to everyone!
myesha m.
Dawn is a greatttt product to use for your dishes ! You don't need to use alot of soap .. and it get your dishes clean without any stains left .. and I think y'all should get it plus it had a amazing smell 😊😊
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I recently bought a cheaper brand of dish soap and realized after a use or two that Dawn is indeed the best way to go. It cleans the best, smells good & doesn't leave a greasy or weird residue when you use it.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
We have used this soap for a LONG time. We started using it after trying many brands while owning a small restaurant. It was the one that performed the best so we continue to use it in our home 7 years later.
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Everyone knows dawn is the best. This is what they use to clean oil soaked sea animals, that means something. It does and will always be the absolute best soap to use on dishes, hands, and oil soaked animals.
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This soap works great for dishes. It gets the job done. I purchased mine at target. The scent is great. The price is very affordable. This product has great value I would definitely buy this soap product again
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is super powerful! It gets all the gross stuff off the dishes like when my husband cooks and burns things. Totally gets if off! It is super powerful and works on everything! A must have for every kitchen.
Nahomie E.
Stamford
Dawn's dish soap is reallygood for getting tough greases out. Effective yes it is and if you wanted to mix it with other cleaning products to get grease out it would be amazing. Dawn smells great anf they come in different scents. Im always buying dawn this soap has not disappointed me yet
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?