BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Britni S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use Blue Dish Dawn Soap for everything! We clean our windows with it, dishes, cleaning our fabric dinning chairs and our glass coffee table. Leaves no streaks like so many other cleaning products.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap (other than my eco-friendly soap of choice) is Dawn. It seriously does all the work for you. I think it truly cuts my scrubbing time down to a quarter of what it is with other soaps. I'd absolutely recommend it to everyone, it's an excellent value.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s one of my favorite dish soap. It’s not only for that but I also clean my cosmetics brushes with that. Very affordable and great product. Definitely something that I need to purchase very often.
judy p.
Love this product ~ It works for so many more things than just doing dishes. It is not too expensive when you know how much it will do for the amount you get.  It smells ok.   Havn't even thought the smell. I always buy it.  Never buy cheaper products.
Katie R.
How can you go wrong with dawn! I continue to be impressed with this products! I used if on a daily basis for regular dish washing but have come to realize how versatile this product is. Combined with different ingredients (baking soda - to make laundry spot treatment) or even on it's own (reduce oiliness in hair, wash make-up brushes). What doesn't this stuff do!?!
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have always loved dawn products because it really will wash away the grease from your dishes. I always loved the act that I could also use this on my animals. I also love the price for the size! Will buy again :)
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
Stick to the basics! The blue dawn is the best formula for ANYTHING you need to tackle. We bought a huge bottle for under the sink and a small bottle for the counter. We refill the small bottle once it’s empty or near empty. Saves money and helps the environment. This dish soap attacks grease and oil to make the surface pure clean. I’ll never buy another dish soap!
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
We love this soap and we usually buy the biggest one because it lasts longer! It just is really effective and makes our dishes feel really clean after scrubbing with it. It does smell good and smell fresh
staci B.
arcadia, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone wash there pets in this