BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Andrea M.
Toledo
I like the fact that I can use this for my dishes but also for my pets! I don’t have to purchase different soaps for them. I also like the fact that Dawn donates to the wildlife fund with every purchase you make.
Mia F.
Portland, OR
Excellent for paint brushes, dishes and makeup brushes! I use dawn dish soap to clean just about all the things I use daily minus hard surfaces and table tops. I love the scent and how long lasting the bottle is
Brittany A.
York
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I hand wash dishes and this is by far the best soap for them from getting grease off no problem to just getting them clean also use on my 3 babies (my dogs) helps give them a nice clean healthy looking coat and helps kill flees which is awesome during the seasons they attempt to come around.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only does Dawn dish soap work good for cleaning dishes, it also helps with grease stains and fleas. I’ve had servers stains that I had trouble getting out of my clothes, and when I used Dawn, they came right out.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We, my husband and I, use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL on EVERYTHING!  It works on all dishes, pots and pans, cuts thru bacon grease and other hard to get off oils and grease.  We also use it on oil stains in the garage from car leaks, and oil stains on clothes.  We keep it up high as it might be harmful to small children if swallowed, but it is our most preferred soap.
Susan W.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This meets all expectations. I use this when I’m hand washing my dishes and pots. The original scent is very refreshing. I prefer original scent to the others. It cuts the grease no problem. I highly recommend this to all. I purchased the refill to refill my soap dispenser at my sink.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish soap I have ever purchased. Even if it doesn't have the little yellow ducky on the front. This works great when you have your husband do the dishes but when he wants to leave the dishes soaking in the sink for god-knows-how-long this works great. It has a great smell and covers up the stench of five day old lasagna caked on a pan. It leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and moist. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Jodee W.
Sandy, OR
I only use dawn dish soap it is amazing and works every time! Cuts grease so easily!! I love what it stands for in helping wild life! I use it to wash my cat because it helps with fleas and it’s totally safe!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear I will never use any other kind of dish soap. It can be used for so many different things its amazing. I even bath my dogs with it. Decent price for a great product! Keeps my dishes and my dogs clean.
Erin B.
A classic dishwashing staple, this soap does a great job of removing food residue, even the really sticky stuff. I like the smell because it is not overpowering or too “perfumey.” I use it all the time and stick to Dawn because I know it works. I purchased mine from Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others! They have different scents so if you don’t like this one you have other options.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone wash there pets in this

Walmart