BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melissa F.
Dawn is the best detergent I have ever found. It’s gentle enough for my animals to bathe in and it duds up more than any others. Leaves dishes and hands very clean!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Nothing can be the original blue Dawn! After months of having a pile of laundry with grease stains on it I finally decided to try scrubbing down on them and then throwing them into the washing machine to soak. To my surprise and excitement every single one of the stains came clean!
Kayla W.
This is hands down the only dish soap I will use. I have tried many others both less expensive and more expensive and Dawn dish soap has always been the one I compare to. It takes so little to get even the worst dish clean. I also use it to clean my make up brushes! Great product!
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I find Dawn to be one of my favorite brands of liquid dish soap when hand washing dishes.  I find that the suds last a pretty long time and the scent of the soap is nice.  The soap is effective in removing oils and other foods.  I would recommend this soap to others.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Best invention ever! Not just for dishes, but as a clothing stain remover, shampoo - made my dandruff prone kids scalp clear and their hair shiny. You'd think it would be harsh on hair, but it's not at all. Cleans windows and glass amazingly too. So many uses. Blue Dawn is magic!
Grace K.
Rochester, MN
Gets the job done!
This dish soap is one of the most effective that I’ve used. It smells great, and always gets all of the grime off of my dishes. I always get the smallest bottle, which doesn’t cost very much at all, and it lasts me several months. Would definitely recommend!
Kirsti H.
This is the best stuff ever invented. Works fantastically and so versatile! I use it for so much more than just dishes! It has a great smell and fairly priced. I should probably buy stock in the stuff lol I definitely recommend and will continue to buy for the rest of my life!
Char L.
The classic !! The blue bottle !! Overall good buy not to expensive but not to cheap ! Not cheaply made it name itself has a title . Doesn't lack with getting the stains off and grease gone ! Also use on my hands for washing . I like it overall yes would recommend to others .
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Diana M.
Madison , NC
This is what I always use to wash dishes! I wash all of my dishes by hand, because I don't have a dishwasher. This soap is cheap and works so well! And you get a lot in each bottle. It smells very fresh, and gets all the food off of the dishes. I will continue to purchase.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone wash there pets in this