BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia F.
Portland, OR
Excellent for paint brushes, dishes and makeup brushes! I use dawn dish soap to clean just about all the things I use daily minus hard surfaces and table tops. I love the scent and how long lasting the bottle is
Shyanne N.
Oakwood
This is my all time favorite dish soap!!! It’s gentle and gets the job done! My dishes are clean and ready to be used again. The scent is nice and clean smelling. I will not use another brand of dish soap.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
We, my husband and I, use Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL on EVERYTHING!  It works on all dishes, pots and pans, cuts thru bacon grease and other hard to get off oils and grease.  We also use it on oil stains in the garage from car leaks, and oil stains on clothes.  We keep it up high as it might be harmful to small children if swallowed, but it is our most preferred soap.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Not only does Dawn dish soap work good for cleaning dishes, it also helps with grease stains and fleas. I’ve had servers stains that I had trouble getting out of my clothes, and when I used Dawn, they came right out.
Brittany A.
York
I hand wash dishes and this is by far the best soap for them from getting grease off no problem to just getting them clean also use on my 3 babies (my dogs) helps give them a nice clean healthy looking coat and helps kill flees which is awesome during the seasons they attempt to come around.
Susan W.
Dallas
This meets all expectations. I use this when I’m hand washing my dishes and pots. The original scent is very refreshing. I prefer original scent to the others. It cuts the grease no problem. I highly recommend this to all. I purchased the refill to refill my soap dispenser at my sink.
Jodee W.
Sandy, OR
I only use dawn dish soap it is amazing and works every time! Cuts grease so easily!! I love what it stands for in helping wild life! I use it to wash my cat because it helps with fleas and it’s totally safe!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear I will never use any other kind of dish soap. It can be used for so many different things its amazing. I even bath my dogs with it. Decent price for a great product! Keeps my dishes and my dogs clean.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This is the best dish soap I have ever purchased. Even if it doesn't have the little yellow ducky on the front. This works great when you have your husband do the dishes but when he wants to leave the dishes soaking in the sink for god-knows-how-long this works great. It has a great smell and covers up the stench of five day old lasagna caked on a pan. It leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and moist. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Dawn Dish soap is legit my go to for dishes, I make my own laundry stain spray with it and I even use it to clean my make up brushes. There are so many uses. U have all seen the commercials to where they can help save the animals by washing them in the original Dawn dish soap. It is the only dish soap that my family uses. It may cost a little more than most but it’s totally worth the expense.
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?