BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Nothing can be the original blue Dawn! After months of having a pile of laundry with grease stains on it I finally decided to try scrubbing down on them and then throwing them into the washing machine to soak. To my surprise and excitement every single one of the stains came clean!
Kayla W.
This is hands down the only dish soap I will use. I have tried many others both less expensive and more expensive and Dawn dish soap has always been the one I compare to. It takes so little to get even the worst dish clean. I also use it to clean my make up brushes! Great product!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Best invention ever! Not just for dishes, but as a clothing stain remover, shampoo - made my dandruff prone kids scalp clear and their hair shiny. You'd think it would be harsh on hair, but it's not at all. Cleans windows and glass amazingly too. So many uses. Blue Dawn is magic!
Kirsti H.
This is the best stuff ever invented. Works fantastically and so versatile! I use it for so much more than just dishes! It has a great smell and fairly priced. I should probably buy stock in the stuff lol I definitely recommend and will continue to buy for the rest of my life!
Grace K.
Rochester, MN
Gets the job done!
This dish soap is one of the most effective that I’ve used. It smells great, and always gets all of the grime off of my dishes. I always get the smallest bottle, which doesn’t cost very much at all, and it lasts me several months. Would definitely recommend!
Char L.
The classic !! The blue bottle !! Overall good buy not to expensive but not to cheap ! Not cheaply made it name itself has a title . Doesn't lack with getting the stains off and grease gone ! Also use on my hands for washing . I like it overall yes would recommend to others .
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Diana M.
Madison , NC
This is what I always use to wash dishes! I wash all of my dishes by hand, because I don't have a dishwasher. This soap is cheap and works so well! And you get a lot in each bottle. It smells very fresh, and gets all the food off of the dishes. I will continue to purchase.
Kelly A.
Cameron
Dawn original blue dishwashing liquid is so versatile.  It cleans a lot more than dishes.  It is used in all kind of homemade cleaners on Pinterest and to clean stained animal fur.  They only con for me is the scent.  I really can't handle the smell.  It's just a personal thing.
Lynsie M.
Barre
This is the only manual dish soap we use. It has never let us down, it always cleans the dishes spectacularly. It also lasts such a long time whereas some other soaps are too liquidy so I would use them up so quickly. Definitely worth the price because the quality is great
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease