BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap.  It is excellent at removing grease and built up/caked on messes on pots and pans (which happens more often than I would like because my kids burn food in the pots!).  I would recommend to anyone that wants to use a good smelling, hard working, deep cleaning dish soap.  Personally, I use Dawn so that I can spend less time scrubbing dishes and more time with my family!  Must have for every kitchen.
Annie B.
Nettleton, MS
Ultra Dawn cuts grease and grime like no other detergent  on the market. It's always in my cabinet. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original . If you want to cut your time down in washing dishes you should try it.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has to be the best as far as grease cutting goes. The scent is okay, I prefer their other scented soaps but this is awesome for my pans after I've cooked ground beef or anything messy in them. I use another soap for the majority and reserve this for the tougher clean ups. It does have a slimy film and you need to rinse well, hence loosing a star, but otherwise I love it. My daughter has taken on the dishes and it makes her life easier using it as a pre soak.
Taylor O.
Dallas, NC
Great product, though I honestly only buy this specific one because my local store usually has it on sale. It does what it is supposed to do and that’s all that matters! I’ve used it for so long that is is my go-to with a great price.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will allow in my house to wash dishes. This is honestly the best soap I have ever used and it sometimes works better than my own dish washer. I also found a dupe if anyone is interested which is the walmart brand of this product and it works just as well and does all of the same things for a lower cost.
Paola J.
Weatherford
This is the only dish-soap I use because that is the one used in baby hospitals to clean baby’s stuff and my baby need all the care I can give to him. It also has a very mild scent and I like detergents with mild to no scent at all.
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I use Dawn for my dishes and it cuts grease, as expected. I also use it for my makeup brushes. I’ve had many issues with brush cleaners in the past because of my sensitive skin but this breaks down the foundation or product buildup
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
I love dawn! This is the only type of dish soap that I use. I really like it because it not only cleans my dishes, but the company helps animals that were trapped in oil spills. Love this product and I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly F.
Great scents always with Dawn. Really cuts the grease, even on burnt on grease. After cooking a mess meal I’ll just put a drop or two in the pan, pour in some hot water, let it sit a minute or two and it just slides off with ease.
Nary V.
This is the best dish soup to get rid of grease. Not only do I use it for my dishes but when I get grease stains on my clothes I spot wash the grease stains on my shirt with dawn to get rid of the grease. I wish I would have known this tip sooner cause I threw away so many shirts cause I was not able to get rid of it.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease