BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kirsti H.
This is the best stuff ever invented. Works fantastically and so versatile! I use it for so much more than just dishes! It has a great smell and fairly priced. I should probably buy stock in the stuff lol I definitely recommend and will continue to buy for the rest of my life!
Grace K.
Rochester, MN
Gets the job done!
This dish soap is one of the most effective that I’ve used. It smells great, and always gets all of the grime off of my dishes. I always get the smallest bottle, which doesn’t cost very much at all, and it lasts me several months. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Char L.
The classic !! The blue bottle !! Overall good buy not to expensive but not to cheap ! Not cheaply made it name itself has a title . Doesn't lack with getting the stains off and grease gone ! Also use on my hands for washing . I like it overall yes would recommend to others .
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This dish soap is great because it deep cleans dishes and cuts through any tough grease or stains that are stuck on dishes.  It has a nice scent and a little bit goes a long way.  We usually buy this product from Target and can usually get pretty good deals on it.
Kelly A.
Cameron
Dawn original blue dishwashing liquid is so versatile.  It cleans a lot more than dishes.  It is used in all kind of homemade cleaners on Pinterest and to clean stained animal fur.  They only con for me is the scent.  I really can't handle the smell.  It's just a personal thing.
Diana M.
Madison , NC
This is what I always use to wash dishes! I wash all of my dishes by hand, because I don't have a dishwasher. This soap is cheap and works so well! And you get a lot in each bottle. It smells very fresh, and gets all the food off of the dishes. I will continue to purchase.
Megan C.
Mega Parent Expert
I always use the orange kind and I love it. I have to hand wash dishes and it helps reduce on the scrubbing and a little goes a long way. It also smells really good. This is my fav dish soap. It is a bit pricey and hard to buy though. Most of the time its not stocked at walmart
Lynsie M.
Barre
This is the only manual dish soap we use. It has never let us down, it always cleans the dishes spectacularly. It also lasts such a long time whereas some other soaps are too liquidy so I would use them up so quickly. Definitely worth the price because the quality is great
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
I use this every day with a wash cloth or in my dispenser. The scent is very fresh and clean. It is super gentle on skin and great for animals. It has a good price on it. There is no cons on this product. The color fades when mixed with water and lasts a very long time.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?