BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Ry B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always kept dawn dishwashing liquid on hand. When I need something to set in soap and water before putting in the dishwasher, this is the best at anything sticking to pots, plates, etc.
Lindsey B.
This is the "Holy Grail" for some.  It does cut the grease.  But it wreaks havoc on my skin.  My iPhone can't even identify my thumbprint when I start using this. If you don't have sensitive skin, or you like using dish gloves, this is for you.  I only give it Four stars because it is GREAT to pretreat grease stains on clothes.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is awesome. Cleans dishes well and even gets stains out of clothes. It is very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart or Target. But you can get it pretty much anywhere.
Autumn P.
Houma, LA
This soap gets the job done! I never have issues with removing grease with this soap. I also use it of my dog gets a few fleas. It kills them and does not irritate the dogs skin after use.
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
This is the only and I mean ONLY dish soap I will EVER use. Works great on dirty dishes and works great on greasy dishes. And also works wonders on killing fleas if you have a cat or dog.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
Dawn has always been my go to for my dish washing needs. Gets things clean with no greasy residue - but as a mom of two boys and wife of an auto mechanic - let me tell you, I have yet to find anything that the Original Blue Dawn cannot get out of clothing - it's now the ONLY pre-treat I use! Oddly enough - it's just the original blue that works so well.
mandie A.
Cordova, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the best dish soap!! From dirty dishes to oily hair this is a great product to use to get rid of oil and grease #beauty #skincare #haircare
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This stuff helps to easily clean even the dirtiest of dishes without having to use a ton of product, so overall I would say that the cost of it is really reasonable. I love to use this product to pre-cleanse my dishes before I put them in the dish washer. I love the scent of it as well and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
This product is a staple. It is dependable.  I always know that whether I'm washing dishes or makeup brushes or trying to get a stain out of clothes, this product can be trusted to do all of those things!  Google it!  There are so many things this product can do other than get your dishes clean, but it does that REALLY well.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?