BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Olivia D.
Minersville, PA
I usually use the regular scent because it’s what smells most clean to me. The brand does a good job and I usually buy this over others. I don’t have a dishwasher so it’s really important a soap work, and this seems to get out anything.
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap.  It is excellent at removing grease and built up/caked on messes on pots and pans (which happens more often than I would like because my kids burn food in the pots!).  I would recommend to anyone that wants to use a good smelling, hard working, deep cleaning dish soap.  Personally, I use Dawn so that I can spend less time scrubbing dishes and more time with my family!  Must have for every kitchen.
Annie B.
Nettleton, MS
Ultra Dawn cuts grease and grime like no other detergent  on the market. It's always in my cabinet. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original . If you want to cut your time down in washing dishes you should try it.
Taylor O.
Dallas, NC
Great product, though I honestly only buy this specific one because my local store usually has it on sale. It does what it is supposed to do and that’s all that matters! I’ve used it for so long that is is my go-to with a great price.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will allow in my house to wash dishes. This is honestly the best soap I have ever used and it sometimes works better than my own dish washer. I also found a dupe if anyone is interested which is the walmart brand of this product and it works just as well and does all of the same things for a lower cost.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has to be the best as far as grease cutting goes. The scent is okay, I prefer their other scented soaps but this is awesome for my pans after I've cooked ground beef or anything messy in them. I use another soap for the majority and reserve this for the tougher clean ups. It does have a slimy film and you need to rinse well, hence loosing a star, but otherwise I love it. My daughter has taken on the dishes and it makes her life easier using it as a pre soak.
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I use Dawn for my dishes and it cuts grease, as expected. I also use it for my makeup brushes. I’ve had many issues with brush cleaners in the past because of my sensitive skin but this breaks down the foundation or product buildup
Paola J.
Weatherford
This is the only dish-soap I use because that is the one used in baby hospitals to clean baby’s stuff and my baby need all the care I can give to him. It also has a very mild scent and I like detergents with mild to no scent at all.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
I love dawn! This is the only type of dish soap that I use. I really like it because it not only cleans my dishes, but the company helps animals that were trapped in oil spills. Love this product and I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly F.
Great scents always with Dawn. Really cuts the grease, even on burnt on grease. After cooking a mess meal I’ll just put a drop or two in the pan, pour in some hot water, let it sit a minute or two and it just slides off with ease.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Toronto
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?