BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sally W.
Fillmore, CA
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is a must have in our home. I use it for so many things. I add it to my mopping water to wash my floors and it leaves a nice shine. Use it to remove grease from clothing before washing. Of course use for dishes. This is my go to cleaning product and it gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Dawn not just for dishes.
Zenmaster169 ..
Really great product. I use this not only for my dishes, but for other cleaning problems as well. I add it to my shower cleaning mixture to give it a boost. I also use this on grease spots on clothing. Seems to work. I have also used this to clean outdoor furniture. Does a great job getting grime off. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Sandra B.
Hayward, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. I love the original scent. It is very effective and I am never disappointed with the results. I wash all my dishes and pots and pans by hand and they are always fresh and clean. I don't have to use extra soap to get rid of grease. The scent is fresh and it also makes excellent bubbles for the kids.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
This is hands down the best dish soap on the market. It removes all kinds of grease and build up on dishes as well as some unconventional uses - I also use it on grease spots in laundry and to wash my dog who has sensitive skin. It's ultra concentrated, so even if it's not in as big a bottle, it washes a ton of dishes. Just a dab'll do ya!
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
Must use this soap. It's smells clean, it does the job, it leaves your dishes streak-free, definitely effective. I have used plenty of others over the years at my aunts' houses growing up, my dad's house when I visit & I always tell them, just get dawn! Less soap to use so really don't sit there & compare prices, the soap beats all comps!
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
This makes work of all our greasy dinner messes. As long as dishes don't sit with hardened food, extra scrubbing is not required which is great with our family dishes. If the kids do let it sit, 15 minutes of soaking in Dawn takes care of it. Also great for getting rid of the grease and oil off my farmer/mechanics hands when he comes in.
Ash L.
Love that this soap goes such a long way. Also really great with getting the grease and grime out of a pan after baking or cooking. The only down side for me is that after washing so many dishes and using this same soap my skin gets really dry and irritated. My skin gets really itchy. So sometimes I will switch between Palmolive and Dawn
Allison R.
Dayton, OH
You can't beat a classic. We buy Dawn Classic Dishwashing Liquid because it is available in bulk, then we refill the same bottle. It allows us to cut down on the amount of packaging we use, and we don't have to worry about buying it as often. Dawn Classic is also gentle on my hands, but does a great job foaming and getting dishes clean.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use great for cutting grease.

Makes dishwashing easy as 1,2,3....
A lil harsh on hands but gloves will help solve that.
Everyone should use dawn if you don't I just don't know why not.

Super suds so a little goes along way.
I highly reccomend this soap.

And let's not forget it is even used for animal rescue.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps. It cuts through grease like nobody's business. It can clean the toughest of left over food. There are many different scents and they all smell fantastic. It never leaves any residue and washes clean everything. I use it for other purposes than dish washing as well. It's a number 1 all around soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?