BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This stuff helps to easily clean even the dirtiest of dishes without having to use a ton of product, so overall I would say that the cost of it is really reasonable. I love to use this product to pre-cleanse my dishes before I put them in the dish washer. I love the scent of it as well and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
This product is a staple. It is dependable.  I always know that whether I'm washing dishes or makeup brushes or trying to get a stain out of clothes, this product can be trusted to do all of those things!  Google it!  There are so many things this product can do other than get your dishes clean, but it does that REALLY well.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my favorite do it all soap! This will take out grese stains from clothes, cleans my makeup brushes without ruining them. The dishes are super clean. I even clean my converae shoes! There is no limit to this soap!
mandie A.
Cordova, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the best dish soap!! From dirty dishes to oily hair this is a great product to use to get rid of oil and grease #beauty #skincare #haircare
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
After years of living on an extremely tight budget, I always went with whatever was low cost. BIG MISTAKE! I realized I went through those 3x as much! Switched to Dawn Ultra and noted how long would it really last. Answer: 3x longer than a lower cost soap! Point made.....Dawn Ultra is now THE ONLY DISHWASHING LIQUID ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE!!
❤Kea S.
I love dawn its what i buy every time! Awesome stuff! Its good value and not pricey either! I have to wash baby bottles and need something i can trust to get them clean and this is it!
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
You really can't beat a classic. Dawn is the best dish soap in the market, hands down. We got a free bottle of Palmolive when we moved, and I noticed a considerable difference in how much grease it took off—that is, considerably less. It's not damaging to my hands (the ducks were right!), and makes hand washing disches that much easier.
Jen E.
Lady Lake , FL
Dawn dish soap is hands down the best dish soap out there.  It is truly tough on grease and leaves your dishes nice and shiny.  It is gentle on even the most sensitive hands.  Not only is it amazing on dishes but dawn dish soap works great when washing your dog.  It will kill ALL the fleas and their pesky little eggs.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Simply the best. No other dish soaps can compare. I've tried quite a few other brands and just didn't even compare. Spend the extra money and get Dawn. Also works great on cleaning mirrors, windows, and grease off the stove, or cabinets. Great soaking power but I prefer the Dawn Platinum for soaking my dishes. Non the less Dawn beats them all!
Alena D.
Grand Rapids
We use blue Dawn for our regular dishes as well as bottles for our nine-month-old baby. She drinks breast milk, which is very fatty and sticks to bottles. Dawn gets the grease/fat off of the bottles. The only thing is that sometimes they smell of blue Dawn for quite a while, but I'll take that for the level of cleanliness it provides.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?