BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Nicci P.
Columbia
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Best liquid soap ever! I dont care on the price i wont buy anything else but dawn. Cuts through the grease helps animals
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I swear this is the only brand of dish soap I get now! It does the job very well and gets my dishes super clean! It lasts a long time depending on how much dish soap you use every time you do the dishes. I have used many different dish liquids and Dawn has been the only one to work effectively and last.
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
In my opinion this is the best dishwashing detergent on the market. At its affordable price its worth every penny. You can use this for so much more than just washing dishes.
yulissa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn the only one i buy to wash dishes because it leaves them really clean and well i also use it to wash my makeup brushes i would always choose this over any other dish soap
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is the best dishwashing degergant.it cuts grease really good .actually its the only one i use.i think its a very good value.you can get it basically any where they sell cleaning stuff i get mine at walmart pros are it cuts grease,and leaves your hands nice.i dont think theres any cons not in my opinion.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
Nothing compared to dawn. It gets the grease out. smells good, doesn't dry out your skin, is either always on sale or has a coupon in the redplum. The go to for vet clinics to remove topical toxins and fleas as well as for oil spill emergencies. I wouldn't use any thing else, it just wont get the job done
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the basic blue dish soap from Dawn! I use it of course for washing dishes and also mix it with vinegar and put it in a dispensing thing with the scrubber at the end to clean my shower. You can also mix Dawn, Vinegar, and rinse aid and make your own daily shower spray! Cheapest price is at Walmart.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap has served me more uses then just the dishes. Helps with bathing my pets. Cleaning up messes. It is tough on grease and any food I've had on a plate. It's awesome.
Tiffany L.
Lancaster
So dawn is my favorite when it comes to washing dishes. It cuts through grease wonderfully. You don’t have to change your water a thousand times over. What is also great is it smells good and you can use it for everything. It also great to get stains out of baby clothes. Best dish washing liquid ever!!!
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?