BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to use! Smells great! I use it to get grimey food off plates or for scrubbing pots. We also use it as hand soap and it's always gentle never harsh. Nothing compares to it! I highly recommend it! And will buy it again!
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can use this detergent for pretty much anything! I mix it with a bit of water and use it to pretreat laundry stains, especially grease based stains. There are a ton of homemade cleaner recipes that call for the "blue Dawn", and they all work. Just check it out on Pinterest or your favorite search engine.
Cynthia W.
Dawn is the liquid dish soap that my family relies on! We always look for Dawn and buy it - we don't even look at other products. I love the smell (always so fresh!) and the feel of it (doesn't dry out my skin!).
Mindy C.
Kansas City, MO
This is by far the best dish detergent out there. I like the clean scent. It has a good amount of bubbles and always cleans way better than others I have tried. I will continue to use this as it is my go to dish detergent.
Selena H.
We use this at my boyfriend's house. This dish soap is great and smells amazing! Buying one bottle and it lasting for a little over a month is awesome! I am the dish washer around here and I prefer this dish soap to others!
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Great for many things not just washing dishes! It cleans oil off of animals ! You can mix it and make a great fly spray for your horses ! Make a great car wash and can even be used to wash you house siding! Awesome product!
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
who doesn't love dawn? Hardworking, and gentle on hands? Yes please! I got a gallon jug at lowes and just refill my little bottle every few months from that. Cleans even the nastiest dishes my roommates and I forgot about months ago b
McCallister B.
Does a great job getting dishes clean, even ones that are covered in grease. I also mix this with a little bit of water and scrub stains in my clothes and it does wonders! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I dawn for many reasons. First of all, one little drip goes so far. It is so cost-effective and lasts for a very long time. The smell is also amazing. I love that dove also helps the environment when it comes to oil spills.
Evette M.
Valley Center , CA
With this dish washing soap it is very easy to be done with the dishes fast! It takes off the grease rapidly and has a very nice fresh scent. A little bit lasts a long time because of its power. I recommend this to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?