BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11973)
Abby G.
Such a classic. By far the best dish liquid. Cuts grease, makes a lot of bubbles, but is rather gentle on your hands. It is very concentrated so rinsing a lot to be sure the bubbles are all gone is a must.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
This is a great product for everything. The smell is great, it's affordable, and it really works. I use/buy this more than other soaps. I love that it's so multipurpose and a little goes a super long way!
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
No dish soap works better than Dawn! PLUS they're all about saving the animals. I'm down with that. It's cost effective because you get so much out of only a little bit. This is the only dish soap I ever use.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Price efficient, you don't have to use a lot at all. It really does cut through dirt and grim. You can buy this just about anywhere. And it doesn't smell to bad either. I'd recommend this product for sure,
Megan W.
Good ole blue dawn. You can make millions of different concoctions of cleaning supplies to remedies for bugs with this blue gold. It smells amazing, it works, and has multiple uses. What more do you need?
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Wonderful product. I went without a dishwasher in my home for a full year and always chose Dawn. It works great on greasy, sticky, stuck in messes easily by soaking dishes in hot water with Dawn overnight.
Morgan F.
I have used dawn for as long as I know. It's an oldie but a goody! I mean it did save the animals from the oil spill! A little also goes a long way! I think it's worth the price and you get what you pay for.
Jasmine B.
This soaps does well with getting any and everything off of your dishes. Grease does NOT stand a chance and the food that gets stuck to your pans and dishes doesn't either. I buy this majority of the time.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for years. Normally bought at a grocery store. Easy to use. Works great on dishes and is even safe enough to give your dogs a bath. Would recommend to others. Very affordable.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
I would recommend this to people I know spend there time working a lot out doors especially on vehicles this stuff really gets deep in and cleans the oil and crud off! It is a really good price as well !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?