BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jamhile A.
Who doesn't love this??? One drop and done!!! It's also great for washing pets, it helps to get rid of fleas and dirt! You can buy this anywhere, but I usually purchase this at Sams since I use so much!
Jessica R.
Scarbro , WV
This is the only dish soap I have ever used. The only one I will ever use. When you are always washing dishes or cleaning this is the product you want. A little can go a long way. Also great for flea
Heather T.
Bottles, cups and anything else a baby and toddler can use pileup! Thanks to my local grocery pickup, this was always in my home. The smell is great and it was very effective in what I needed to do.
Lesley N.
Santa Teresa
I like that it removes the oil off the pans easily. I like the scent it has. I've bought it at the grocery store and my gas station. It sells at a great prices not expensive at all I would use again.
Lindsey Y.
Findlay
Mega Parent Expert
Best dish soap. I have adisg waagwr but still prefer hand washing our dishes. Quicker and easier I guess. This soap saves time and cost.  We also use it to bath ourdogs and as a laundry stain remover
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
Dawn is the only dish soap I will buy. It does such a good job breaking down grease and scum on my dishes. I have had to use other dish soap and I just compare it to Dawn and I am often disappointed.
Beth V.
I will never use anything but Dawn original. It cleans better than anything else and I've tried several in my life time. It takes less than others to clean better. It actually cuts through grease.
Amber R.
Dawn is the only dish soap that I will use! Tough on grease and last a long time! You only have to use a little bit! It doesn't dry out your hands. It is very affordable and something we buy monthly!
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know what it is about dawn dish soap but man do I love it. No brand ever compares or does the job like dawn does. Plus you can by it any store which is great. It literally WONT use any other dish soap.
Jazmene S.
This is the only dish detergent I use .it works magic lol . I've tried so many other brands but this one really does the job on grease and the good part about it is you only need A LITTLE BIT .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?