BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
PJ D.
I won't use any other dish washing liquid but dawn. I even clean my bathtub with it alone with cleaning vinegar. The best ever!! Dawn doesn't lose its suds like other brands.
Karolina A.
Dawn has and will continue to be my all time favorite dish soup. I love how I don't need to add much soap to my scrub sponge and incredibly removes all grease from my dishes.
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
Great product to use to wash your dishes! Really gets grease off pans,plates etc.. I also use this to was my daughters bottles and it does a good job in getting them cleaned!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I use. Not only is it wonderful on dishes it is great for other uses. I use it to pretreat laundry stains, wash windows, and kill fleas on my pets.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
All we use!!!! The best gets rid of all the grease ! And cleans so good! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them so clean!!!!!! I don't use nothing but dawn!
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I feel Dawn is the only dish liquid that truely deep cleans and sanitizes my dishes. I also love that I can soak my grimmy pots and pans with Dawn and they come out spotless.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL
Dawn is the only Dish Soap I will use. It is a great product for a great price. I use Dawn every single day. Not only does it clean dishes, it can get stains out of clothing.
mia p.
Manteca, CA
This dish soap is by far the best and is useful for things besides dishes too. You can use it to get stains out of clothes along with tons of other uses. Definitely recommend
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the best sigh soap in my opinion. I like the original scent because it is not over barring. Degreases greasy pots and pans with ease. Always leaves the dishes clean.
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
Dawn is my top favorite dish soap its great on grease removes the hard places on my pots and and pans when i just finished cooking an great for bottles and toy and pacifires
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?