BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have used Dawn to do the dishes my whole life. I typically just buy original, but the scented soaps are great too! Dawn is a very dependable, consistent dish soap that is decently priced.

Pros: affordable, consistent clean, no streaks, great lather, less is more, not too potent

Cons: none
Keven M.
Champions Gt, FL
Dawn dish soap is great soap. It can be used to clean dishes and it even is one of the best methods to remove stains. Just use cold washer, dawn, and rinse and repeat before drying. Very useful and effective soap.
Shawnee T.
Barberton
Dawn dish soap, im in love with it! It lathers really well so it great for just about anything, even more than just dishes and pots/pans. If I need a stained remove from my work uniform or even if my dogs have an accident on the carpet it works great to ensure there won't be a spot or even an odor.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Blue dawn is just great for so many things! It is a great degreaser for dishes and this is also great for dogs with fleas! This is a great price and you can find it at a lot of stores like Walmart I would recommend
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish detergent gets the job done! It removes grease build up and it has a nice scent. I buy mine from Walmart or either dollar general and it's not expensive. I would recommend this to others! Love this stuff!
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
Only dish soap my family uses! Works so great. Cleans the grease stains right off the pots & pans. Easy to buy at the local grocery store & very affordable. Highly recommend for anyone who hand washes their dishes.
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swearrrrr by some dawn. Works for literally everything. Not only does it clean the dishes damn good, you put a lil tiny drop in some water & it makes a great makeup brush cleaner. Works amazing. and how convenient!
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
Dawn dish soap is one of my favorites. Takes out all grease off of any pan I use. I like that it has a nice consistency so I feel like it really gets the dishes clean. This is probably the only soap I use to clean.
Emily K.
I like to keep Dawn original on hand at our house because it’s good for so many things! It’s not limited to what it can do with dirty dishes, but is a useful cleaner for laundry stains and other household cleanup.
Emily B.
This dish soap is multipurpose and cheap enough that I can blow through several bottles. It's good to wash pets to kill fleas, wash dishes, scrub the counter tops and so much more. It's an excellent staple product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart