BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Marlee B.
Geneva
A little really does go a long way with Dawn dish soap! I small bottle will last our household for months. Dawn has many fragrances to choose from and they all smell great. It gets tough food messes off from plates with ease.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Currently have a huge container of this, and it's has lasted me for months!! Does a great job dissolving oil and grease. Is on the pricy side, with occasional opportunities to save.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I love the effectiveness of Dawn Dishwashing soap. We purchase Dawn at Publix or Walmart. It has a nice fresh clean scent. I love the way it breaks up grease. I highly recommend it. I alternate it with other dish washing soaps.
Hailey B.
Greenwood , AR
This stuff will clean everything. Especially if you have a pan that had collected a lot of grease, it takes it right off. Dawn is the only brand that I buy in dish soap when I hand wash my dishes especially my pots and pans.
Samantha E.
I love how Dawn gets grease off of my dishes. I like the smell of the soap. One thing I don't like is during the winter, it does not help with my dry hands. I love the concentrate because it doesn't take as much too finish my dishes.
Kate T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of soap I trust to make sure my kitchen is extra clean. Doesn't have an over powering smell and I think that's why I enjoy it so much. This is a really great priced product! I definitely give this 5 stars.
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
A great dish soap for those things you cannot put into the dishwasher. A little of it goes a long way so it's already inexpensive price becomes even better, as it lasts for a lot longer. This has become a staple in my house.
Leslie W.
This is a super cleaning machine. The best dish soap you can ever use. It can cleaner anything and everything. It is the only dish soap I ever buy. The scent is so refreshing. It has also has multiple uses which is fantastic!
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Only dish soap I'll ever use. Works good on dishes, stains, grease. Always buy the original. It's very effective, does exactly what it's suppose to. Smells good. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a good dish soap
Amy C.
New Columbia, PA
This is the only dish soap I will use. I get it at Walmart because they always have great prices. The scent isn't too strong (I am sensitive to smells due to migraines). I would definitely recommend Dawn brand to everyone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?