BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
emily R.
Scottsbluff
I feel like this is an american classic. It does the job and removes grease and grime really easily, no hefty scrubbing! Good value and the soap lasts forever because you don't need much. Highly recommend!
Alexis C.
Fall River, MA
I've switched to cheaper brands but went back to dawn by far the best! It's great on anything and everything! I'm a mom to two kids and this is even great on removing stains off clothes it's a great value for the price definitely lasts longer then cheaper brands and does a great job
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this every day to wash dishes. This works well for hand washing dishes or to wipe clean before you put in the dishwasher. The scent is nice and not strong. Would recommend this to others. Not harsh.
Stacey M.
Granbury
Dawn Blue is my favorite spot cleaner in my laundry. I use full strength for dishes and pet baths, I dilute it with water in a spray bottle for spot cleaning carpets and upholstery. Dawn Blue does it all!
Megan W.
Good ole blue dawn. You can make millions of different concoctions of cleaning supplies to remedies for bugs with this blue gold. It smells amazing, it works, and has multiple uses. What more do you need?
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Wonderful product. I went without a dishwasher in my home for a full year and always chose Dawn. It works great on greasy, sticky, stuck in messes easily by soaking dishes in hot water with Dawn overnight.
Juliana H.
When is a very good product and cleans your dishes really nicely and it helps get stains out when you wash your clothes just pour a little bit on there it is good value and I would definitely buy it again
Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
Dawn is a nice thick liquid soap that cuts grease and stickiness leaving behind nice squeaky clean feeling. It smells good and because it's thick it goes farther. I buy Dawn because it is a trusted brand.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only type of soap I use, it's my favorite! I love how it really deep clean the dishes and leave them sparkly clean. Great price for the use I get out of it. I will continue to buy this product!
Abby G.
Such a classic. By far the best dish liquid. Cuts grease, makes a lot of bubbles, but is rather gentle on your hands. It is very concentrated so rinsing a lot to be sure the bubbles are all gone is a must.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?