BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
laura b.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my all time favorite brand nothing cleans better than dawn. I literally use it for everything even mix it with vinegar and baking soda and it's perfect to clean the house!
kelly s.
I have always used dawn.My mom used dawn she passed it on down.It cuts grease like no other dishsoap.I also use on my husbands work clothes.It gets grease stains out of his jeans.
Pattie R.
Holley, NY
AmZing product, can be used anywhere. I use it to do my dishes, take grease stains out of clothes, use to wash a fresh cut or scrape out. Cannot be outdone by any other dish soap.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Love Dawn dish liquid. I l9ve the fact that it also helps with animals during oil spills, and Dawn plays a huge part on keeping animals safe. I love animals and I'm all for Dawn.
Kelsey E.
Bolivar, OH
This in my opinion is the best dishwashing liquid because it takes so little to wash all of my dishes. So it lasts so long. Which is great because I have to hand wash everything.
Stephanie S.
No complaints here. This soap is simple and easy. It doesn't have a strong scent to it which I enjoy. It gets the dishes clean every time and I don't ever have to scrub too hard.
Jacqueline R.
Dawn works magic! I recently burned the bottom of a good pot. Nothing worked for cleaning it. I left about 1/2 an inch of dawn in the pot overnight and the crust just lifted off!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The best detergent there is. I haven't found one that cleans better yet. It smells great too. I found out that they donate to saving wildlife too and that made me like them more!
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
I'm use the blue dawn I love it works well when cleaning my dishes and last a good while then other brands I've tried I don't think anything can replace dawn even if it's cheaper
brittany s.
Selma, AL
This is the only dish soap that actually gets the Grease off the first time. Iv tried other things that compared to it, but I have never had anything work as well with my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?