BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Santana B.
Webbville, KY
I don't have to use much dawn at all to wash my dishes. I buy mine at Walmart and it's really cheap to go as far as it does. I buy the original scent but there are so many wonderful ones. It really gets the tough grease off.
Marlee B.
Geneva
A little really does go a long way with Dawn dish soap! I small bottle will last our household for months. Dawn has many fragrances to choose from and they all smell great. It gets tough food messes off from plates with ease.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Currently have a huge container of this, and it's has lasted me for months!! Does a great job dissolving oil and grease. Is on the pricy side, with occasional opportunities to save.
Hailey B.
Greenwood , AR
This stuff will clean everything. Especially if you have a pan that had collected a lot of grease, it takes it right off. Dawn is the only brand that I buy in dish soap when I hand wash my dishes especially my pots and pans.
Samantha E.
I love how Dawn gets grease off of my dishes. I like the smell of the soap. One thing I don't like is during the winter, it does not help with my dry hands. I love the concentrate because it doesn't take as much too finish my dishes.
Stephanie B.
Rocky Mount , NC
A great dish soap for those things you cannot put into the dishwasher. A little of it goes a long way so it's already inexpensive price becomes even better, as it lasts for a lot longer. This has become a staple in my house.
Brittany H.
West allis, WI
Classic dawn is the best at cutting really tough stuck on dishes. It doesn't leave any residue. I even use to to wash my makeup brushes and it makes them so clean and soft. Very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You just can't beat Dawn. We use it for hand washing dishes, but also as an ingredient for various DIY cleaners as well. Grease or oil stains on clothes, mixed with baking soda to scrub out sinks, mixed with vinegar and water to battle soap scum, the uses are endless!
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Only dish soap I'll ever use. Works good on dishes, stains, grease. Always buy the original. It's very effective, does exactly what it's suppose to. Smells good. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a good dish soap
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
This works so so well when washing dishes! Whenever I don’t feel like running the dishwasher I can trust this to get my dishes clean! It smells wonderful as well which is a plus! It’s not too expensive and gets the job done!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?