BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
I am a true believer in Dawn. I think it is the strongest dish soap. Easier to get dishes clean especially if you are like me and have to wait a while to wash dishes. Gets dishes truly clean without a lot of residue.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
Anything that can clean animals after an oil spill is most definitely safe for me to use on my hands, dishes and around the house for cleaning odds and ends. Smells great and a little goes a very long way!
Morgan F.
I have used dawn for as long as I know. It's an oldie but a goody! I mean it did save the animals from the oil spill! A little also goes a long way! I think it's worth the price and you get what you pay for.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this every day to wash dishes. This works well for hand washing dishes or to wipe clean before you put in the dishwasher. The scent is nice and not strong. Would recommend this to others. Not harsh.
Monique S.
Morgan City, LA
I used to buy nothing but dawn until I figured ot it made my dish rags smell just after 1 day. I hang it to dry and wring it out...it shouldn't smell like that. Other brands don't do that except for gain.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This dish soap cleans dishes very well and doesn't make my hands feel all dry when I'm done. It moistures my hand and the soap lasts on the sponge so the bottle of soap can last a one time and it's very inexpensive
Kayla R.
Fort Madison, IA
This is the best dishwashing option on the market. This always gets grease out of not only dishes but clothes and other products as well. I will never use anything else other than blue dawn! It's the best!
Rebekha P.
I use dawn because it helps animals, like penguins who get caught in oil spills. Im all about saving the animals, and not gonna lie, I like to save money too!
With dawn, a little goes along way! It stays sudsy for a while and I am able to get through so many loads of dishes with it.
Juliana H.
When is a very good product and cleans your dishes really nicely and it helps get stains out when you wash your clothes just pour a little bit on there it is good value and I would definitely buy it again
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
No dish soap works better than Dawn! PLUS they're all about saving the animals. I'm down with that. It's cost effective because you get so much out of only a little bit. This is the only dish soap I ever use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?