BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Smells really good ! You can get at any one of your local stores. Really gives your dishes that shine and keeps your hands nice and smooth! Always have been buying this brand and will continue to! I would so recommend.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It cleans so well and smells so good. It seems so much more concentrated than the watery Palmolive. I don't buy any other brand anymore. Their other scents are also good
Cassidy G.
Kernersville , NC
This dish soap is super affordable, smells great, and can seriously get out any of the stubborn stains that I have trouble with. Having a 5 year old and a 7 month old boy can get messy but now I stress less!
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Smells good, gets the dishes clean and lasts long time. Switching my lifestyle over to cruelty free, so I'd probably end up buying seventh generation or method from now on... but dawn is good, gets the job done
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
There's a reason it's a classic. The original. Cuts grease like no other and has been used many times to give pets a bath. Smell is inoffensive. Works great. Will continue to purchase this and other scents.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Only dish soap I buy! The smallest amount goes a huge way! It can also clean your laundry, and makes a great bathroom cleaner when used one part dawn to one part vinegar! Best dish soap available to purchase
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
Classic dish soap that has multiple uses. Can be purchased at any local store and priced reasonably. Always gets my dishes cleaned and my baby bottles as well. Will always use this product it is a staple at our house.
Courtney S.
I used this product on our cat to get rid of flea and it was like magic! We also use it to handwash our pots and pans. I am shocked that it really is gentle for animals and some of our more sensitive dishes
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap, it's inexpensive and works great, never disappoints, it smells really good and I will keep purchasing, there's no cons , I recommend it , I will keep buying it for years to come.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
The only dish soap I buy. A little goes a long way and it's a good value. I love the variety of scents they have but I always purchase the original. Keeps my dishes looking great and is pretty gentle on my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?