BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
I use this soap for literally everything. I use it for dishes, to clean sometimes, flea baths for my dogs and even sometimes as a good clean in your hair to get rid of build up. Love it and it smells great.
Megan D.
Gets dishes clean but smells like plastic. I appreciate the affordability and effective nature of this product, but I don't like the way it makes my dishes and hands smell. However, it is gentle on my hands!
angel F.
clearfield, KY
There is no other dish soap that can live up to Dawn. Others will get your dishes clean but with Dawn you need to use way less and nothing cuts through grease quite like this. It's the only dish detergent I use.
Cassidy G.
Kernersville, NC
This dish soap is super affordable, smells great, and can seriously get out any of the stubborn stains that I have trouble with. Having a 5 year old and a 7 month old boy can get messy but now I stress less!
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
The blue dawn dish soap is all I will buy. It not only cleans dishes the best but you can use it for so many things. It's seriously a multipurpose cleaner and product. Plus it is pretty inexpensive as well.
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is my dishes squeaky clean and gets all the hard stains off hard water and everything it also smells amazing It's also safe for animals which is good because I have lots of pets and it's OK for children
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es el mejor detergente para lavar, lo utilizo para muchas cosas, para lavar los platos, la cocina, lavamanos etc me encanta su olor y deja mis manos suaves sin resecarlas. Lo compro en Walmart y kroger.
Lorena Z.
Anaheim, CA
The best dish soap ever! It's amazing! Always repurchase. I use this to clean dirty dishes and my make up brushes with some olive oil fix together, leaves them clean and soft! Totally recommend this product!
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn, I honestly don't think many brands compare. It's on the higher end of the pice wheel but does more than expected!! Not only do I use it to wash dishes, but it's great for getting ride of flees!!
Courtney S.
I used this product on our cat to get rid of flea and it was like magic! We also use it to handwash our pots and pans. I am shocked that it really is gentle for animals and some of our more sensitive dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?