BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
A little goes a long way with this dish soap! With frequent hand washing, one little bottle really lasts. Great classic scent, and a benefit for wildlife effected by oil spills.
Valyncia D.
Definitely does its job in removing tough grease stains and leaving dishes smelling wonderful. I love the fact that you get more in the bottle this item definitely last a while.
Amanda C.
Clifton, NJ
A must have product in our house! We use it for washing dishes, mix it with vinegar for cleaning around the house, and use it to remove oil stains! Nothing works like blue dawn!
Danielle A.
What can you say about blue Dawn... It's everything! It works great for washing dishes obviously but also works for many other uses including stain removal. Dawn is my favorite.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
You can literally use dawn dish washing soap for ANYTHING! I always keep spare bottles in my home because you never know when you'll need it. The only dish soap I will purchase.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
Favorite! Hands down best dishwashing soap for grease! It's multi purpose item, you can use on makeup brushes, wash the dog and use in your hair! I always have a bottle on hand.
Jess W.
They at the best of the best in my opinion. That and I watched the commercial that washed a ducky that they saved from bad pollution and it touched my heart. Great smelling soap
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
One of the best dish soaps out there. I used it to helpnget rid of the stains my daughter would get in her clothes after she blew out her diaper. A little does go a long way to.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is the greatest detergent out there. Besides washing dishes, this is great to add to greasy laundry. My mom uses on my dad's work clothes and the oil stains come right out!
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product...not just for dishes! I use this for all my grease-based cleaning and laundry stains with excellent results. I will DEFINITELY purchase this again and again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?