BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Andrea D.
The original blue dawn, my favorite! A few times that I've gone to buy this and it's out of stock, I've never liked any other brand I've bought. This is my go to dish soap forever!
Danielle A.
Mega Parent Expert
The only dish soap I use! It works perfectly for dishes. I also use it to help remove stains sometimes. I like that you can find it at pretty much any store for a reasonable price.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
I always used dawn, I always have and always will, I love the way it works and does a great job. I have tried others that are supposed to be like it and they do not compare or last
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice clean scent! I love this brand especially because they do so much charity work for animal. I have used this brand and smell of dish soap for years and will continue to buy it!
Whitney B.
Liberty Hill, TX
What can't Dawn do??? Better yet??? The original is always best. Blue Dawn is my go to for any cleaning or laundry woes. Ask any mom that cloth diapers... Blue dawn is a must have.
Heather S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This classic soap has so many good uses! My favorite soap to use for washing dishes, never leaves soap spots! Mix with baking soda and distilled vinegar for a good shower cleaner!!
SueAnn B.
Use this for everything! Baby bottles, dogs, clothes stains - you name it Dawn cleans it! I have tried other cheap brands before and I'll never do it again. Will always go to Dawn!
Emily C.
My all time FAVORITE dish soap! It has so many uses. You can mix it with some other household products for the best all around magic cleaner as well as make your dishes sparkle. ❤
Mackenzie H.
PA
I cook a lot and I cook with a lot of oils and this stuff takes all of the oil off instantly! I love this stuff it's so classic but it's so great and I highly highly recommend it!
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use any other dishwashing liquid. dawn is the best! I highly recommend this product. I used a drop of dawn on a greasy spot on my blouse and it removed the greasy spot.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?