BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Linda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dishwashing detergent. It's highly effective in breaking up residue in pots and pans after an Italian cooking frenzy! The cost is minimal per use and it is a staple in my home. I will be repurchasing.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es el mejor detergente para lavar, lo utilizo para muchas cosas, para lavar los platos, la cocina, lavamanos etc me encanta su olor y deja mis manos suaves sin resecarlas. Lo compro en Walmart y kroger.
Carmen B.
Vancouver , WA
Literally the only dish soap I use. I wash all dishes by hand and It's the only soap I've found that cleans dishes completely. No residue left, even after cooking with oil. Hands down the best dish soap there is!
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
Classic dish soap that has multiple uses. Can be purchased at any local store and priced reasonably. Always gets my dishes cleaned and my baby bottles as well. Will always use this product it is a staple at our house.
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Smells really good ! You can get at any one of your local stores. Really gives your dishes that shine and keeps your hands nice and smooth! Always have been buying this brand and will continue to! I would so recommend.
Cindy T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap, it's inexpensive and works great, never disappoints, it smells really good and I will keep purchasing, there's no cons , I recommend it , I will keep buying it for years to come.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only need a tiny bottle of this and it really does last ! Gets the grease out . Husband is a mechanic and uses it to wash off his hands . It is gentle we also use tiny drop on the doggy when washing him .
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is my dishes squeaky clean and gets all the hard stains off hard water and everything it also smells amazing It's also safe for animals which is good because I have lots of pets and it's OK for children
Lorena Z.
Anaheim, CA
The best dish soap ever! It's amazing! Always repurchase. I use this to clean dirty dishes and my make up brushes with some olive oil fix together, leaves them clean and soft! Totally recommend this product!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It cleans so well and smells so good. It seems so much more concentrated than the watery Palmolive. I don't buy any other brand anymore. Their other scents are also good
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?