BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Rachel W.
Mentone , CA
Best dish soap ever. I hate buying other dish soap and it's  gone in a week because it's so thin and watered down. Dawn will last me 2-3 weeks. Great price, very effective and always gets the job done. Yes I would recommend to others
Jennifer T.
Hurst, TX
This stuff is the best! It can be used for so much more than just dishes! It is perfect for cleaning showers, sinks, even small amounts in cleaning mattresses or appliances! It is so powerful and perfect for keeping the house clean!
Britany H.
My favorite brand of dish washing detergent! It gets my dishes clean and really cuts through grease! Dawn has a very light and clean scent. I have bought this product at Walmart and Dollar General. Yes, I would recommend to others!
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
I will use original Dawn my whole life, I always have. I've washed dishes at other people's houses, and I feel like it's just not truly clean unless it's Dawn. Knowing it can clean and save animals is just a testament to that for me.
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I only use dawn for my pots and pans. It can be used for a lot of things in my home. I use it even to clean my bathroom sinks, floor sometimes, counters, appliances, and a lot more. It gets the grease, sticky, and goo from just about anything! Love it!
Shanise H.
Conway, AR
My go to dish soap. Not watered down. Works great on grease and very affordable. Scent is pleasant and easy to rinse out. You don't need a lot for a sink full of dishes.
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love this dish soap! It's the only soap I use and let me say that it gets all the grease and grim off very easy. I actually have no cons for this soap at all. Also I love the way this soap smells. I highly recommend to everyone!
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Dawn original dish liquid soap truly gets the grease off. Soak a pot overnight and it will be easy to scrub clean in the morning. Only concern is that I am not aware of how organic and safe this product is. However, I find confidence in knowing it is used by many and has been for a long time with no issues. I will continue to buy this product probably for the rest of my life so long as I have to do dishes myself :)
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
We always usually dawn original. We have tried other brands that claim to be the same… This is definitely the only dish detergent that keep suds in the water for the whole dishwashing.. about all the time definitely recommended!!
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is the best stuff it's the go-to for washing dishes it's also really gentle on your hands and you can use it to wash your car too because it's so gentle it's super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way it last forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?