BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11984)
Ashley T.
I had wash all dishes and this is the best product I use. I like to wait for a coupon or sale and buy the biggest size. I refill a small bottle and keep that by the sink.
It also works for science experiments!
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down my favorite dish soap. I buy discount soaps once in a while and they just don't compare. It's a little pricier than other brands but it's well worth it because it works and smells the best!
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The classic Dawn is tried and true. I never stray from this product because I know it gets the job done. It has a classic and clean scent, easily removes tough grease and stuck on food, and is very affordable.
Kayla M.
Pleasanton, CA
Pro tip- this can be used as a puppy or kitten shampoo, AND kills fleas and ticks. It's gentle and amazing. Doesn't drying skin out. Cleans almost anything. A true go to. I buy it regularly, usually at target.
Leslie H.
This is the BEST and ONLY detergent I ever use. Dawn can even wash my pets and cut the toughest grease on my pots and pans. My Grams used this product as well, this is a staple item in every Southern Kitchen!
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Everyone knows dawn is the best. This is what they use to clean oil soaked sea animals, that means something. It does and will always be the absolute best soap to use on dishes, hands, and oil soaked animals.
Jenna P.
Glassboro, NJ
This soap works great for dishes. It gets the job done. I purchased mine at target. The scent is great. The price is very affordable. This product has great value I would definitely buy this soap product again
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Dawn is super powerful! It gets all the gross stuff off the dishes like when my husband cooks and burns things. Totally gets if off! It is super powerful and works on everything! A must have for every kitchen.
myesha m.
Dawn is a greatttt product to use for your dishes ! You don't need to use alot of soap .. and it get your dishes clean without any stains left .. and I think y'all should get it plus it had a amazing smell 😊😊
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
This is hands down the best soap ever. However I am trying to switch over to more natural products which is why I don't use this anymore. But it is a wonderful product and it is very effective and affordable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?