BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
kelly s.
I have always used dawn.My mom used dawn she passed it on down.It cuts grease like no other dishsoap.I also use on my husbands work clothes.It gets grease stains out of his jeans.
Mackenzie G.
Fitchburg, MA
Been using this dish soap to wash my dishes for as long as i can remember. The scent is not super strong which i like and when paired with a brillo pad they can concor any dishes!
laura b.
Dawn is my all time favorite brand nothing cleans better than dawn. I literally use it for everything even mix it with vinegar and baking soda and it's perfect to clean the house!
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
The best dishwashing soap! Cleans dishes so quickly and don't have to use as much soap. Because of that it's actually cheaper than other brands. I love the original scent of this.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The best detergent there is. I haven't found one that cleans better yet. It smells great too. I found out that they donate to saving wildlife too and that made me like them more!
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Sometimes it's just best to stick with original, because it's usually cheapest and as a college student on a budget, this definitely does what it needs to while being affordable!
lindsay F.
I love this type of soap that helps clean up dishes and helps get all that nasty mess off if your dishes it works great it's also a good price you can almost find it at any store
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
I'm use the blue dawn I love it works well when cleaning my dishes and last a good while then other brands I've tried I don't think anything can replace dawn even if it's cheaper
brittany s.
Selma, AL
This is the only dish soap that actually gets the Grease off the first time. Iv tried other things that compared to it, but I have never had anything work as well with my dishes.
Kelsey E.
Bolivar, OH
This in my opinion is the best dishwashing liquid because it takes so little to wash all of my dishes. So it lasts so long. Which is great because I have to hand wash everything.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?