BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shari L.
Danville, VT
This is a great dish soap. It cuts grease quickly. It has a light pleasant smell and is gentle on my hands. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is worth the price
Lizbeth C.
This is by far my favorite dish soap! It is super concentrated and works very good cleaning greasy dishes. I also love that they give back and help preserve and take care of animals.
Lorena R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My favorite dish soap of all time. I would never use any other brand in my home. This product and not very expensive. It really cuts the grease out and makes washing dishes a breeze.
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
This is my favorite dish soap! I don't feel the need to wear gloves while washing dishes when I use this soap. It keeps my hands soft. And it cleans the dishes with almost no effort.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I love this soap to wash the dishes it leaves them sparkly clean with not that much of use and also to wash my beauty blender and makeup brushes it cleans them good totally recommend
Sabila S.
I like the original scent ! Gets dishes clean without too much scrubbing. I also like that you only have to use a quarter size amount to make a lot of suds and get the dishes clean.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I really like the subtle smell of this dish soap..it wasn't too strong. I also found it cleaned my dishes with ease...I don't even need to pop my dishes in the washer when I'm done..
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
We use this every time we do the dishes and have not bought another brand or product in years and do not see that changing! Love the smell and it works amazing to get everything off!
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Megan R.
Dawn smells great and I love how gentle it is on the skin, but still tough on dishes. I get it from Target along with my other household items. It's effective and reasonably priced.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?