BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Our family loves Dawn dish liquid.  It's tough on greasy dishes & cleans it off so well.  With other brands, we have to use more to get our greasy dishes clean.  With Dawn.. we don't need to use much to get them clean.  I would definitely recommend Dawn to everyone!
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite dish soap. This is the only thing I use and everyone in my family it's been another staple in my families homes for years and it's great. It's super concentrated and a little goes a long way.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn original works great on all my dishes including pots and pans! It's a good value considering how well it works! It's very effective even when cutting through grease! I definitely recommend Dawn to others!
Josey H.
I like key this one and the green apple version. I use it for dishes but I also mix it with peroxide to make a stain remover spray and I use it as shampoo for my dogs to kill fleas. Would definitely buy again.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
We have used this soap for a LONG time. We started using it after trying many brands while owning a small restaurant. It was the one that performed the best so we continue to use it in our home 7 years later.
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Everyone knows dawn is the best. This is what they use to clean oil soaked sea animals, that means something. It does and will always be the absolute best soap to use on dishes, hands, and oil soaked animals.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had been buying the store brand dish soap & recently went back to Dawn & now I remember why I love Dawn so much more! Great value & does its job consistently; I would highly recommend this brand to others!!
myesha m.
Dawn is a greatttt product to use for your dishes ! You don't need to use alot of soap .. and it get your dishes clean without any stains left .. and I think y'all should get it plus it had a amazing smell 😊😊
Brittany F.
Great dish soap! Super good at getting grease off of pots and pans, which is my biggest pet peeve within a kitchen! I rarely have to scrub very hard when cleaning my dishes, which is a big timesaver. Love it!
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The classic Dawn is tried and true. I never stray from this product because I know it gets the job done. It has a classic and clean scent, easily removes tough grease and stuck on food, and is very affordable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?