BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I don't trust any other dish soap to be able to remove grease than dawn. It never disappoints. Dosen't dry my hands either! I trusted dawn with my kitten's flea bath when we first brought them home. No substitutions!!
Kerstian S.
I haven't found another brand that cleans as well as dawn!! It always gets the oil off of everything. It cleans throughly and the price is always a good one. No complaints about this product and I would recommend it to everyone.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've been using Dawn for YEARS and nothing has really ever changed. It always works really well, gets the grease off of our pans when we soak them for a little while, smells alright, really dependable all around.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Since i first tried this soap .. i have always liked it!! Its very effective.. cleans dishes very good and gets the grease off pretty easy. Leaves your has soft and not super dry. I also love when i find it on sale!!
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
This is my favorite liquid dish soap I have used this for a really long time. It does not fail to do the job and leaves my dishes clean and helps to remove stains
Sadie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is my go to for everything! Dog has fleas? Dawn will kill them without causing harm t your animal! Baby has an accident on his clothes? Dawn gets it out! It is multipurpose and well worth the price.
Wesley B.
Holly, MI
We use Dawn for our dishes, as well as for making homemade cleaner. It never fails to make my dirty tub super white again! My hands are never agitated when using it, which is awesome because I have sensitive skin!
Robin G.
This is by far my favorite dish soap.  This is one of those things I do not buy generic brands of, Dawn & only Dawn.  Nothing has tackled grease and the dreaded milk left in a sippy-cup like Dawn.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great dish soap, I even use it to clean my makeup brushes ! It cleans dishes really well and washes off easily , I love it ! It's very affordable; there's even coupons in the Sunday newspaper for them every once in a while !!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?