BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
Marion, IL
This isn't the only and I mean only way to go. Everything else sucks. It does eventually dry out your hands only if you wash them twice an hour. It takes off grease with ease, it doesn't leave any film on your hands and it doesn't leave your hands slimy af. Only dawn. Only original. No other even compares.
Alison N.
Burbank, CA
This stuff does it all. I've washed just about everything with Dawn and it works great, but it's also gentle enough to use in my bathing suits. Super sudsy, great price, can be found in most stores. Will always buy Dawn.
KaylaAnn S.
I usually get this and refill my smaller bottle! It can be found and any Walmart or Walmart.com. Honestly there's no cons on this product, I mean it gets the job done! I would buy this again and again! Highly recommended!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Always buy the one with the animal on it. Truly the most efficient dish soap in the market. You can't ho wrong and I won't buy anything else. Just read what it says it does. It really does do that. No lies not a gimmick.
Crystal G.
Houston, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans the biggest messes and not just on dishes! I even use it to pretreat stains on clothes and it always gets them out! This is the only dish soap I'll ever buy!
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Sandra M.
reno, NV
It smelt pretty good. Didn't dry my hands and washed them easily. My hands were pretty clean & so were the dishes! I feel like it runs out fast and you don't get what it's worth but when you do get something it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
I love Dawn! I have been using if for years. It's perfect for all you kitchen dishes and more. I also use Dawn as a clothing stain remover. Rub a little on the stain, throw it in the wash and it comes out good as new!
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how well this dish soap work. It gets the dishes clean but is also gentle enough to use on my dog! It is by far my favorite brand as the scent isn't over baring and it cleans well. I would recommend this any day.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
We like to keep it simple at our household. Dawn has never let us down. We never ever have to presoak dishes. Eliminates grease and stuck on food very easily, without leaving your hands dry. I always recommend dawn soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back