BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the original dawn soap can be used for many things! Washes dishes or washes fleas of off an animal! Works great and does miracles. I buy this stuff by the gallon! Love it and won't ever trade dish soaps!!!
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This soap works great for dishes. It gets the job done. I purchased mine at target. The scent is great. The price is very affordable. This product has great value I would definitely buy this soap product again
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Dawn is super powerful! It gets all the gross stuff off the dishes like when my husband cooks and burns things. Totally gets if off! It is super powerful and works on everything! A must have for every kitchen.
Sarah S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This dish soap is the best dish soap ever made, it takes off grease like no other soap has. The price is definitely worth it and it's the only dish soap that I'll continue to buy. Nothing else compares to it.
Kayla M.
Pleasanton, CA
Pro tip- this can be used as a puppy or kitten shampoo, AND kills fleas and ticks. It's gentle and amazing. Doesn't drying skin out. Cleans almost anything. A true go to. I buy it regularly, usually at target.
Nahomie E.
Stamford
Dawn's dish soap is reallygood for getting tough greases out. Effective yes it is and if you wanted to mix it with other cleaning products to get grease out it would be amazing. Dawn smells great anf they come in different scents. Im always buying dawn this soap has not disappointed me yet
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
This Simply clean dawn soap is absolutely amazing. I've actually been using it to clean everything in my house not just the dishes! My husband does not recommend it for your car! 🤣
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Everyone knows dawn is the best. This is what they use to clean oil soaked sea animals, that means something. It does and will always be the absolute best soap to use on dishes, hands, and oil soaked animals.
Josey H.
I like key this one and the green apple version. I use it for dishes but I also mix it with peroxide to make a stain remover spray and I use it as shampoo for my dogs to kill fleas. Would definitely buy again.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn original works great on all my dishes including pots and pans! It's a good value considering how well it works! It's very effective even when cutting through grease! I definitely recommend Dawn to others!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?