BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love this dish soap! It's the only soap I use and let me say that it gets all the grease and grim off very easy. I actually have no cons for this soap at all. Also I love the way this soap smells. I highly recommend to everyone!
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Dawn original dish liquid soap truly gets the grease off. Soak a pot overnight and it will be easy to scrub clean in the morning. Only concern is that I am not aware of how organic and safe this product is. However, I find confidence in knowing it is used by many and has been for a long time with no issues. I will continue to buy this product probably for the rest of my life so long as I have to do dishes myself :)
Micah M.
I have used this soap for as long as I can remember! It's great for so many things, not just washing dishes. I drizzle a little bit in my husbands work clothes to help remove the grease & dirt! Works excellent & a great price too!
Cassie N.
Midland
Love love love. It makes doing dishes so much easier. I don't have to let pans soak forever, for everything to come off of them. Just use this and hot water and it works perfectly. Only dish soap I will use or buy for that matter.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
UGH I love Dawn dish soap! I have not used any kind of Dawn soap i haven't liked. They don't have strong smells, they arent harsh on your hands, and they CLEAN! I love this brand!
Aly F.
As a college student, I use plates and silverware in the dorm and need something that will get it clean and sanitized! I have grown up on Dawn and will not stray far! The scent is amazing and you don't need much to make enough suds to clean!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Great product, multipurpose item also. You can find it basically anywhere, different sizes of course with different prices. You can also mix with water in spray bottle and clean windows. Works just as good as windex if not better.
Susan W.
Madison
It's the original, and it's the best.  Cuts grease, gentle enough for pets and wildlife, doesn't take a lot to have wonderful suds.  Rinses clean and leaves dishes (you know the ones you do by hand) clean and shiny!
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. I use it for cleaning dishes (obviously) but it's my go to for deep cleaning litter pans, as a pre-wash when I wash our pets before using regular pet shampoo, but also just general cleaning around the house. Such a great quality product.
Alana C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is amazing. Period. Not only do you only need a little bit while washing dishes, but dawn cleans so many things around the house that it's worth so much more than the price! Great scents and comes with a lot in each container!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?