BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Veronica P.
It definitely does not work. It did not even clean easy messes on the plate such as a salsa or specks on it. I had to rub really hard and still did nothing for me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
diem n.
Henrico, VA
This detergent is the best at cutting the grease in my dishes and baby bottles. Breast milk is extremely fatty and Dawn is the only thing that cuts away the grease and cleans it well.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I can always count on Dawn. Not just on dishes but throughout the house! We use this to clean our baseboards, stains on upholstery and anywhere where we just need a clean wipe down!!!
Diana G.
Vacaville, CA
The best dish washing soap. Cleans well & smells good, too. I use it for so many things like stain removal around the house or diluting with water & speaking on my plants to kill bugs
Samantha  J.
Dunn, NC
My favorite dish soap of all time. My dishes are so clean and they smell clean. It's worth every penny to have clean dishes spending less on a differ t brand leaves my dishes grimes.
Bobbie W.
Flint, MI
The grease cutting, cleaning power of Dawn is unrivaled. I have never found another dish detergent that cleans as good as Dawn and still leaves my hands soft without drying them out.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
This is a decent dish deteregent. I'm not allergenic to any of the items on the ingredients list, but i still got a rash. Bubbles nicely and cleans some items of with little scrubbing
Megan B.
This is always so handy. Not only is it great for dishes but it has so many purposes in our home. It helps me get stains out of clothes and helps in a pinch for most everything else.
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product works very well
Great smell. Leaves dishes looking clean and smelling good. Doesn't leave hands feeling dry. Or resadue on dishes. Works great with oily foods and dishes
Tori P.
Works great on my dishes (and with 7 people, we have a lot of dishes)!
I enjoy the smell and the bigger bottle for savings and it is easy to fill up a smaller pump bottle on my sink.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?