BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I use this for for dishes AND to get stubborn stains out of clothes. I love knowing that my dishes are getting as clean as possible and that I have a good chance of getting a tough stain out of a favorite shirt!
K-cee S.
Core, WV
Dawn has always been my go to dish detergent because it has so many more purposes! Not only does it get my dishes clean, but I also feel safe using it on my animals when they get a little dirty. Great price, too.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
I've always used dawn when ever I use something else I feel like it doesn't break down oil as well. It makes the dishes go by so much faster and is even good for some other household cleaning I'd recommend this.
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
Trista T.
Dawn dish soap has proven to be the best at removing grease and grime from pots and pans.  I buy it at Walmart.  I love that Dawn is useful for so many other things besides dishes.  It is the only dish soap I use.
Samantha K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap, in almost any variety, is always a good buy! It's tough on dishes but doesn't dry out skin! It works every time on just about anything! There's no reason to give it less than 4 stars in my opinion
nolan s.
['Corona', ''], CA
little goes a long way! a bottle has lasted me for sooo long and i just put two dots and it cleans around 7 dishes and still gives me studs. scent is very fresh and clean. i'd recommend this as my go to dish soap:)
Andrea I.
Auburn, WA
Our family loves Dawn dish liquid.  It's tough on greasy dishes & cleans it off so well.  With other brands, we have to use more to get our greasy dishes clean.  With Dawn.. we don't need to use much to get them clean.  I would definitely recommend Dawn to everyone!
Brittany F.
Great dish soap! Super good at getting grease off of pots and pans, which is my biggest pet peeve within a kitchen! I rarely have to scrub very hard when cleaning my dishes, which is a big timesaver. Love it!
Leslie H.
This is the BEST and ONLY detergent I ever use. Dawn can even wash my pets and cut the toughest grease on my pots and pans. My Grams used this product as well, this is a staple item in every Southern Kitchen!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?