BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Jessica T.
A classic. Nothing works as well as this. I use Dawn for everything! It works great on laundry stains, especially oily marks. Mix it with vinegar and it is an excellent tub wash. It lathers very well and makes my dishes super clean!
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
The only dish soap I ever buy. I've even used this on a kitten to remove fleas! I Mix blue Dawn with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to create a paste and use a brush to take out nearly any laundry stains, especially grease stains
Aly F.
As a college student, I use plates and silverware in the dorm and need something that will get it clean and sanitized! I have grown up on Dawn and will not stray far! The scent is amazing and you don't need much to make enough suds to clean!
Jenifer A.
Dawn is the BEST dish soap out there.  I won't buy anything else.  It is the most effective at cutting grease by far.  It strips oily stains from clothes and can be used for other cleaning needs as well.  Best of all, the price isn't bad!  I learned early from my Mom that blue dawn was the way to go and I've never regretted it.
Karly H.
Dawn is my all around cleaning go to! It provides a rough stance on grease, household grime and clothing stains! I use it so much I buy the giant one at Costco. Not only is it economical but it's very effective and I'm a fan!
Tori H.
Ohio
I find this the most effective dish soap I've ever used. Nice sent in very great quality for such a cheap price. Gets all the grease and everything off dishes. Never leaves me disappointed. Will be buying again. I highly recommend.
Samantha E.
I love how Dawn gets grease off of my dishes. I like the smell of the soap. One thing I don't like is during the winter, it does not help with my dry hands. I love the concentrate because it doesn't take as much too finish my dishes.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to dish washing soap. It works on everything. This product isn't scented as much as the other soaps are. It is a little expensive that is the one con for me. I did buy a three pack at Sam's club. I would buy it again.
Kelsey B.
Ormond beach , FL
Not only is Dawn awesome for washing dishes it is also amazing at getting stains out of clothes. You can find it at the dollar tree and I always suggest keeping a bottle on hand in case of emergencies. Very cheap and works wonders.
Britany H.
My favorite brand of dish washing detergent! It gets my dishes clean and really cuts through grease! Dawn has a very light and clean scent. I have bought this product at Walmart and Dollar General. Yes, I would recommend to others!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?