BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I really like the subtle smell of this dish soap..it wasn't too strong. I also found it cleaned my dishes with ease...I don't even need to pop my dishes in the washer when I'm done..
Megan R.
Dawn smells great and I love how gentle it is on the skin, but still tough on dishes. I get it from Target along with my other household items. It's effective and reasonably priced.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Sabila S.
I like the original scent ! Gets dishes clean without too much scrubbing. I also like that you only have to use a quarter size amount to make a lot of suds and get the dishes clean.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I only use Dawn dish soap. Other dishsoaps don't get my dishes clean and the bubbles go away really fast. I can soak my dishes in Dawn to pre-wash them and the food comes right off.
Laura B.
Swartz Creek, MI
I'm not picky about many brands, but I hands-down will not use any other type of dishwashing liquid. Dawn is my absolute favorite, I even use it to get grease stains out of laundry!
morgan w.
Chattanooga, TN
I feel like this is a good product, but to expensive. I feel like it does the exact same job as cheaper brands. Although it does do good cleaning my dogs when they get really dirty.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I always purchase this dish soap. It is very long lasting and has a nice clean scent. Does not irritate your hands like some dish soaps. It is tough on grease and gets the job done.
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
We use this every time we do the dishes and have not bought another brand or product in years and do not see that changing! Love the smell and it works amazing to get everything off!
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
I always used dawn, I always have and always will, I love the way it works and does a great job. I have tried others that are supposed to be like it and they do not compare or last
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?