BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tatumemilee
Great for many things! Dishes, flea baths for pets, helping strip color from dyed hair. On top of the multipurposes, it lasts so long! Extremely affordable as well! I get mine from Walmart. I highly recommend !
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I use this for for dishes AND to get stubborn stains out of clothes. I love knowing that my dishes are getting as clean as possible and that I have a good chance of getting a tough stain out of a favorite shirt!
Carolina R.
Only brand I use to wash my dishes! This one gets all the grease out of my dishes! I love all the scents they have and they aren't watered down like the other dishwashing soaps I have used! The price is good too!
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down my favorite dish soap. I buy discount soaps once in a while and they just don't compare. It's a little pricier than other brands but it's well worth it because it works and smells the best!
Kassidy A.
Great Falls
Love dawn dish soap! One of the only brands that actually help cut down all the grease on my pans! Affordable, and a little goes a long way! Save for pets too if you need to wash them up! It's a win win!
Anita A.
I won't use anything but Dawn for my dishes....I'm not lucky enough to have a dishwasher in my place but I swear by Dawn because it cuts thru the grease better than any other dish detergent I've ever tried!!!
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
We have used this soap for a LONG time. We started using it after trying many brands while owning a small restaurant. It was the one that performed the best so we continue to use it in our home 7 years later.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
This is hands down the best soap ever. However I am trying to switch over to more natural products which is why I don't use this anymore. But it is a wonderful product and it is very effective and affordable.
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the original dawn soap can be used for many things! Washes dishes or washes fleas of off an animal! Works great and does miracles. I buy this stuff by the gallon! Love it and won't ever trade dish soaps!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?