BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Rachel P.
Purcell , OK
I don't have to use much to get a lot clean. The smell isn't noticeable. I clean dishes, kids, my hands, makeup brushes and many other things that have oil or something in it that I don't think will come out.
Emily C.
La Palma, CA
Does the job but I wish it produced more bubbles. I feel like other brands fight grease better so I do not think I would repurchase because it didn’t impress me. The scent is alright and not too overpowering.
Jodee W.
Sandy, OR
I only use dawn dish soap it is amazing and works every time! Cuts grease so easily!! I love what it stands for in helping wild life! I use it to wash my cat because it helps with fleas and it’s totally safe!
Erin B.
A classic dishwashing staple, this soap does a great job of removing food residue, even the really sticky stuff. I like the smell because it is not overpowering or too “perfumey.” I use it all the time and stick to Dawn because I know it works. I purchased mine from Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others! They have different scents so if you don’t like this one you have other options.
~Corrie~ H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I don't use this soap to wash my dishes. I use it to wash my dogs. It doesn't dry their skin out and gets the job done. I also use it on my car. Its gentle on the paint and gets all the winter salt gunk off.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn Dish soap is legit my go to for dishes, I make my own laundry stain spray with it and I even use it to clean my make up brushes. There are so many uses. U have all seen the commercials to where they can help save the animals by washing them in the original Dawn dish soap. It is the only dish soap that my family uses. It may cost a little more than most but it’s totally worth the expense.
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
There is nothing as effective as this Original Dish Liquid. It is very concentrated so you can make it last a long time. We usually buy the largest size and pour it into the smaller bottles in order to make sure we are being economical. I have tried other versions such as the hand nourishing ones, and always keep coming back to the Original because it cuts through grease so efficiently.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
This is by far the best dish soap I’ve ever used. It dissolves grease like no other products out there. It’s very gentle for my hands and has a good smell and gets the job done. Enough said love this soap.
Janisa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I buy. It is worth the dollar or more extra than the other brands. It cleans so well. If there is grease, it cuts right through it and doesn’t leave a residue. I also use this on my clothes if there is a grease/oil stain. I rub some Dawn Original on the stain and then put it in the wash and it comes right out. I won’t use any other scent of Dawn because I don’t think it works as well as this original does.
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
Dawn is the best in my opinion! I will never buy a different dishwashing liquid. Not only does it clean dishes effectively, but you can also use it to remove grease from other things such as clothing and furniture!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?