BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Isn't this the standard by which we judge all other dish soaps? This works the best and I need the least amount of product to get the job done. Is it the cheapest? No, but probably, if we worked out how many dishes I cleaned, compared to another brand, it would do more dishes with less soap, so it would be a bargain. Don't take my Dawn away from me!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Okay seriously, you MUST always have Dawn on hand at your house. It is not only great to wash dishes with, but has hundreds of other uses. Mix dawn and vinegar in a spray bottle and use to clean your shower or bathtub and it looks spotless. Dawn is great at removing any stain on clothes or rugs. Look up all the uses for Dawn and you will be amazed!!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If I hand wash dishes, this is the only liquid I feel like that is worth using. A small amount of this goes a LONG way, and it keeps my dishes clean and sanitary! I also like how it doesn't overly dry out my hands.

Fun fact, Dawn mixed with a little tiny bit of olive oil makes a great brush cleaner for when your brushes need a good, deep cleaning!
katie f.
Ashville, PA
While there are plenty of options available to me at stores, there is one and only one dish detergent I buy and that is original dawn. Not only is it in my opinion the BEST dish detergent there is no strange smelly residue and taste that I seem to notice in scented detergents and it can be used for more than just dishes. It is such a gentle soul!
Yvette V.
El Monte, CA
Omg this product is my go to! Cleans more then just dishes. I can use a few drops to clean a full load of dishes. I also use it wash my wedding rings. I prefer to buy it at target with coupons or cartwheel app. Original is best for me. My hands don't feel greasy after washing dishes with this soap. You can also buy in bulk at sams club or Costco
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to dishwashing detergent. They always get me with the pic of the animal on the front saved from an oil spill... They know how to pull my heartstrings. Anyway, the product works well against grease. I have a dishwasher so I don't hand wash often, but it's great for soaking the stuck on stuff. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember & I love it! It really is the best! I used to try other brands & some of them were good, but I always ended up coming back to Dawn. nothing else really even compares. It gets the grease & dirt off of my dishes so much better & so much easier than any other brand. I would recommend this to everyone!
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Love this product and have used it consistently for years. The scent is gentle, subtle and pleasant. The soap WORKS. great at cutting through grease. When we had a problem with our water heater, soap worked well with cold water! It is very gentle to the skin, even after hand washing sinkfuls of dishes. Always repurchasing Dawn for the kitchen!
Danielle M.
I used regular Dawn for years and was happy until about 2 years ago. That's when I discovered this in a restaurant supply store. Really cuts through grease with minimal effort. It is also available is "normal" sizes. I could never go back to regular strength dish detergent. This is about the same price as the Dawn you can buy at any store too!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn dish detergent is for me the best out there. I would give it ten stars easily. It cleans the toughest, greasiest stains on my pots and pans yet it is the only detergent that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The best part just a little bit goes a long way so it is very affordable and at a dollar a bottle it is worth trying for yourself!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?