BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Heather P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don’t use anything else. It knocks out grease so fast and easy. Great price and not harsh on my hands. Smell is pretty nice too. I’ve used Dawn for so long I won’t be changing.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This dish liquid works the best in my opinion at cleaning dishes, removing grease and baked on residue. You only need a little bit to clean all the dishes in your skin since it is concentrated, so it ends up lasting a long time. I would recommend this product. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works well.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Dawn is the only detergent needed! I actually, use it for things besides cleaning plates and dishes. It can do so much more! I mostly use it to spot treat  clothes! Its honestly is a life saver on the most stubborn stains you can throw at it! And they use it to clean up animals that were effected by oil spills.
Kara C.
Dayton, OH
Love this soap! Might sound crazy, but I always select them in the aisle simply because of the work they do on birds when there are oil spills etc. As a huge animal lover myself, this is a big deal in my book and I love supporting them!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You really can't go wrong with Dawn. All it takes is a drop and it gets the grease off quick. It doesn't form an excessive amount of suds and the scent is never overbearing. You definitely get your moneys worth with this brand. You can also get the bigger size in BJs and they always give coupons every so often.
Tessa H.
First off, we all know this brand helps the animals so they always get my business! This product gets my dishes clean and smells very clean but isn't an over powering smell. I think the price is reasonable and can be find in most stores. I also use this soap to wash my hands and to clean outside things as well.
Emily B.
Michigan
We use Dawn religiously in our home and our camper!   We even purchase at the big box stores to keep our stock up so we don't run out.   It's great for  dishes,  cleaning strollers,  bug deterrent,  getting an oil spill off your favorite shirt and so many other uses!
Nicci P.
Columbia
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Best liquid soap ever! I dont care on the price i wont buy anything else but dawn. Cuts through the grease helps animals
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
In my opinion this is the best dishwashing detergent on the market. At its affordable price its worth every penny. You can use this for so much more than just washing dishes.
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I swear this is the only brand of dish soap I get now! It does the job very well and gets my dishes super clean! It lasts a long time depending on how much dish soap you use every time you do the dishes. I have used many different dish liquids and Dawn has been the only one to work effectively and last.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?