BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Courtney K.
Whitewater, WI
Dawn dish soap in my opinion works the best. I like most of the scents they sell. My dishes always come out very clean. Dawn gets rid of grease and food that is really stuck to the pan.
Marisol H.
Harvard, IL
Always ising this product because i like the smell I like the fact that is not expensive I like the fact that you can go to any stere and get it has no ingridients that I am allergic to
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I love all dawn products! I use this type on even more than dishes. I've cleaned carpet and the full interior of a grease stained car. It also has a very fresh/clean scent that I enjoy.
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert
It works great as a grease cutter. We use it to get grease stains out of clothes. Even ones that have been in the dryer. But a sponge should not have a funny smell after a couple days.
Loren D.
This is highly the best soap. My mom buys it every two weeks. If you ever have an accident in your car seat that you've spilled icecream use this soap with water, and it's back to new.
Nga R.
I don't use this to actually wash my dishes. I put a small amount in a mason jar, fill it with hot water, then soak my engagement ring in it. It's kept my ring in tip top shape so far!
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
This is by far the best soap, I live that it doesn't dry my hands and yet gets the job done. I only have to put a drop and swirl my pans and don't have to struggle scrubbing my dishes.
Justin M.
Canton, OH
The blue stuff as I call it, is the best liquid in my opinion. It gets everything clean and cuts through the grease wonderfully. You can also use it to clean spills all over the house.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont , PA
Mega Parent Expert
The absolutely only dish soap I will purchase because nothing can compare to this. I use it for dishes and for getting stains out of clothes/carpet/whatever my toddler destroyed. LOVE.
Marisela G.
When using this product, you don't need much to clean all your dishes. I use it every day because I have so many bottles. One thing I don't like is how it makes my sponges smell funky.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?