BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
I've always used dawn when ever I use something else I feel like it doesn't break down oil as well. It makes the dishes go by so much faster and is even good for some other household cleaning I'd recommend this.
Laurie D.
Miami
I use to love Dawn as it was the only product that really worked. I habe noticed a big change in their product and it doesn't work as well as it use to. I still prefer it over other brands but not as happy.
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Classic and timeless, this has something I've been using since I was a kid. It cuts through grease so well, and it doesn't damage your hand while using it. A little goes a long way, and it's not expensive either.
Carrie N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite dish soap by far! A tiny squirt does the entire sink-full and it doesn't dry out my hands! It's on the pricey side, but a bottle lasts so much longer than bargain brands. Definitely recommend!
Jenny L.
Greenville, NC
I use dawn for everything! Cleaning dishes, baby bottles, pacifiers and even kittens with the animal rescue I volunteer at. We always use dawn for tiny animals that come in because it's safe and gentle for them.
Kelsey B.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Only dish soap I will use. I use this package of dawn and it does not leave my dishes tasting soapy but cleans them so effectively. I enjoy scent and dawn is always on sale at target! I do suggest this product!
Paige G.
My mom, my moms mom, & my moms moms mom have used religiously used dawn. Wouldn't buy another dish detergent. Get the dishes clean at ease. Nothing compares to this stuff! & they help wildlife so that's a plus!
Peyton K.
Dawn soap is amazing. Is safe for kids and pets and it's a great dish soap. For those of you who don't know dawn helped clean the animals of oil when there was an oil spill. This product is also very affordable!
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I use this for for dishes AND to get stubborn stains out of clothes. I love knowing that my dishes are getting as clean as possible and that I have a good chance of getting a tough stain out of a favorite shirt!
Shannon F.
Reliability is a big deal when it comes to cleaning products. In particular, the cleaners that you use on dishes you eat with and off of. Dawn has always worked well and been available anywhere at a great value.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?