BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jessica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is probably one of the best dish liquids I have used. It's reasonably priced and you can find it in different sizes. It also sudds really well so you don't need much.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
This particular Dawn is great for cutting through oil and stuck on food.
I usually purchase the larger bottle from BJ's for about $9.00 and it lasts for quite a while.
The scent isn't too strong and it leaves my dishes and cookware very clean.
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using Dawn Dishsoap for years! It has so many uses besides cleaning! It is great for removing grease stains! You can also use it in the bathtub to remove flees from your pets! Does not dry out my hands and smells great!
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
This gets the grease off so good! Its so concentrated that i feel like sometimes you need to dilute it in water or else it'll be harder to rinse your dishes. I also ise this to clean my makeup brush with the mixture of pure olive oil
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn . Any scent. Once you have used this product nothing else will ever measure up it will cut through anything. And after using this dish washing liquid everything else might as well be the no-name crap that you can get for $.99
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
This has been the only dish soap I've used for 30+ years! I adore it. Not only does it clean tons of dishes with just a small amount. It doubles as a gentle cleaner with animals, also aids me in creating safe cleaners for the home!
Britany H.
My favorite brand of dish washing detergent! It gets my dishes clean and really cuts through grease! Dawn has a very light and clean scent. I have bought this product at Walmart and Dollar General. Yes, I would recommend to others!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Whenever somebody come to the house or anything they always say oh well people should help with his tales as as I what kind of brings you say oh it's such an invite really ending always listening I think usually good for you to use
Breeana B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Dawn is great for the dishes, cleans well and is very gentle. I saw a video where they used dawn dish soap to wash off baby animals from the ocean who were covered in oil. It was gentle enough to clean them and not harm in the process, love dawn!
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
The dish soap is the best at not only cleaning dishes, but all sorts of other things! I use it to scrub out the dirt stains on my son's white baseball pants.  It also is a great all purpose cleaner to use in my bathrooms!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?