BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Dawn is a staple in our house hold... Dish washing for dishes, mix with water and vinegar for multipurpose cleaning of the shower and bathtub. Best use is on the dogs as flea shampoo.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I can always count on Dawn. Not just on dishes but throughout the house! We use this to clean our baseboards, stains on upholstery and anywhere where we just need a clean wipe down!!!
diem n.
Henrico, VA
This detergent is the best at cutting the grease in my dishes and baby bottles. Breast milk is extremely fatty and Dawn is the only thing that cuts away the grease and cleans it well.
Diana G.
Vacaville, CA
The best dish washing soap. Cleans well & smells good, too. I use it for so many things like stain removal around the house or diluting with water & speaking on my plants to kill bugs
Kayla M.
Love using Dawn liquid dish soap. Been using it since Infirst started wasjing dishes as a kids at home and still use it. Gentel on the hands and has a fresh smell. Affordable as well.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Love Dawn Dish soap... we use it to wash dishes, wash our hands, clean our vehicles and our out side toys like four wheeler and buggy... and it helps save animals each time you buy it
Dalia V.
Harlingen, TX
Este es mi Javon lĂ­quido favorito para lavar los platos es buenĂ­simo cortando la grasa aparte tambiĂŠn lo uso en algunas prendas de ropa cuando se manchan de grasa y funciona muy bien.
Veronica P.
It definitely does not work. It did not even clean easy messes on the plate such as a salsa or specks on it. I had to rub really hard and still did nothing for me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Anna M.
Warren, OH
This is a decent dish deteregent. I'm not allergenic to any of the items on the ingredients list, but i still got a rash. Bubbles nicely and cleans some items of with little scrubbing
Megan B.
This is always so handy. Not only is it great for dishes but it has so many purposes in our home. It helps me get stains out of clothes and helps in a pinch for most everything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?