BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
M C.
Tallahassee, FL
You can buy any number of dish washing soap but with Dawn you don't have to use much soap and it last much longer and works better on dirt, caked on food and other food particles than any other dish soap I have used. I've tried less expensive alternatives but keep coming back to Dawn.
Kerry M.
Bronx, NY
Great product for grease and doesn't dry hands. I tend to wash with hot water and the soap helps with maintaining moisture. Little does not go a long way with this product. You may find great prices in rite aid.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
I have used the original dawn dish soap for years. It's a great product, and you can't beat the price. Dawn dish soap is a classic. I buy at Walmart typically, and you definitely can't go wrong with this product.
Linda C.
Fights tough grease and buildup easily!! Great scent and easy on the hands! You can buy it anywhere almost! In small or bigger bottles. I'm not disappointed by this product ever! I recommend and will be buying again!
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super cheap dish soap a little goes a long way smells like what you do expect for dish so I think it works well I like to put it on greasy pans with a shallow amount of water. I'd recommend it as far as dish soap goes
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
This soap is amazing I use it to hand wash my dishes. The pros is that it cleans very well and it is of good value. The smell is amazing as well. All of them are. I would buy them again and have only naught them
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
Dawn is my favorite dish washing liquid. It smells good, it's great on grease, a little goes a long way! Totally worth spending a little more up front because it works better and lasts longer than bargain brand
Peyton K.
Dawn soap is amazing. Is safe for kids and pets and it's a great dish soap. For those of you who don't know dawn helped clean the animals of oil when there was an oil spill. This product is also very affordable!
Aimee E.
Mobile, AL
My go to liquid dish soap. Dawn is so Versitile so I always have it on hand. If I had one complaint I would say I wish it can in a bottle that is cute to set out on the sink, but I have a bottle I transfer it to.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Mom buys this by the gallon, she's tried many others but she loves this one just because it's simple. It does what you need it to. I think it's great when washing dishes. Definitely buying again. My mom approves.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?