BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have used Dawn to do the dishes my whole life. I typically just buy original, but the scented soaps are great too! Dawn is a very dependable, consistent dish soap that is decently priced.

Pros: affordable, consistent clean, no streaks, great lather, less is more, not too potent

Cons: none
Stacey T.
I always use this dishwashing soap and I have since I was a child. It doesn't crack my hands and leaves them smooth while making my dishes nice and clean. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell. I would recommend
Tenisha P.
Cookeville
There is nothing like dawn!  I use it on everything from dishes to tubs to floors!  It does not dry put my hands and I feel safe using it around my family.  It is a great value because a little goes such a long way.
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the only dish soap my family uses. Has a great scent and makes cleaning easy. I never have a problem getting tough stains out or stuck on food off of dish ware. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Carolina R.
Only brand I use to wash my dishes! This one gets all the grease out of my dishes! I love all the scents they have and they aren't watered down like the other dishwashing soaps I have used! The price is good too!
nolan s.
Corona, CA
little goes a long way! a bottle has lasted me for sooo long and i just put two dots and it cleans around 7 dishes and still gives me studs. scent is very fresh and clean. i'd recommend this as my go to dish soap:)
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I love the original Dawn. It can be used for more then dish washing and is great quality. I use it to take stains out of my husbands clothes. It is effective in doing its job and at the price point, it is a great value.
Jessica E.
Have been using this for years! I love that it melts away grease and scum from all the dishes. The smell is amazing and the price is great! Last a very long time since a little goes along way! Highly recommend!
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I use this for for dishes AND to get stubborn stains out of clothes. I love knowing that my dishes are getting as clean as possible and that I have a good chance of getting a tough stain out of a favorite shirt!
Samantha K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap, in almost any variety, is always a good buy! It's tough on dishes but doesn't dry out skin! It works every time on just about anything! There's no reason to give it less than 4 stars in my opinion
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?