BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Heather S.
I have always used dawn soap. It is great on my hands and I know my dishes are getting cleaned. I buy mine from sams club because I know I will use it all and I will keep buying this product for as long as they are selling it.
Stephine Q.
Bellflower
 This is the only dish soap that I use. I feel it actually cleans my dishes. It's thicker than other soaps like Palmolive. I only buy the original scene, that's just my preference. Oh, and only buy the one with the duckling,  I think money is donated to animals.  😊🦆
Meghan R.
How can you not love a brand that supports animals? I initially purchased cause 1. It was on sale and 2. Dawn donates proceeds to wildlife refuge efforts. And I will continue to support this brand for that second reason alone.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my go to brand. The blue original has so many uses outside of cleaning dirty dishes. I also bath my dogs with Dawn once a month as it gets all the dirt and oils off easily and is sensitive enough to not harm their coats.
Janine E.
Love using dawn to wash my dishes. So far it seems like the only dish soap that helps with scribing dried up food. I like to add a few pumps to pans that are greasy and let t soak with hot water. It's easy to wash them right after.
Garrett
I don't know what P&G was thinking when they changed the formula on their dish soaps, but whatever they did (perhaps remove phosphates?) causes brand new sponges to smell mildewy and metallic. If your rags/sponges stink it's probably due to Dawn, Gain, etc. My wife hates Dawn (and now Gain) with a passion. I now just use the remaining soap to get rid of grease in pans - immediately dumping down the drain and rinsing before it gets in the sponge. Google "Dawn dish soap stinks" and you'll find a few websites where people have the same problem. It is NOT due to having "dirty" sponges. I've bleached sponges and rinsed them religiously - the smell keeps coming back after using the soap.
Brittany R.
denham springs
To get the job done this is the dish soap you need. Cuts grease, cleans well and is affordable. I've used other kinds and nothing compares to Dawn. I love the scent and the action. It only takes a small amount to go a long way .
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
This dish soap is the one I always buying because it's like better than any other all other do soaps leaves the grease and everything on the dishes. Dawn dish soap doesn't do that every moves everything and leaves it nice and clean
Courtney L.
Burlington
This is by far the best dish soap in my opinion.  It cuts through grease better than anything else I've used, and it doesn't smell like harsh chemicals.  I will always buy Dawn because I know it will get the job done.
Heidi G.
Irrigon, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap we use. It really takes care of greasy pans and gets all of our dishes sparkling clean. You don’t have to use much. A small drop takes care of big items. Will always keep this in my cleaning supply cabinet
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back