BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
This is by far the best soap, I live that it doesn't dry my hands and yet gets the job done. I only have to put a drop and swirl my pans and don't have to struggle scrubbing my dishes.
Justin M.
Canton, OH
The blue stuff as I call it, is the best liquid in my opinion. It gets everything clean and cuts through the grease wonderfully. You can also use it to clean spills all over the house.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
The best dish liquid ever. This will clean anything. I use it for all my dishes and I also use it for lots of other household cleaning. It also works great in homemade carpet cleaners.
Marisela G.
When using this product, you don't need much to clean all your dishes. I use it every day because I have so many bottles. One thing I don't like is how it makes my sponges smell funky.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This soap is very helpful when cleaning the kitchen , the floor and the bathroom ! It removes dirt , grease and it has a good smell ! It's affordable and I repurchase it all the time !
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
I mostly buy this product to do my dishes with. I really don't buy any other unless I can't find it or I'm on a budget. Dawn saves animals from oil spills that's another reason for it.
Loren D.
This is highly the best soap. My mom buys it every two weeks. If you ever have an accident in your car seat that you've spilled icecream use this soap with water, and it's back to new.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love dawn a little goes a long way, very good in pricing and can find it pretty much any grocery store!! I like the mild smell it had, i always recommend it to my family and friends
Alexandra W.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is the only dish washing soap that I use.
It cuts through grease and is very impactful on other grease stains (clothing, fabric). Works better than any other dish soap out there.
Carlie S.
I love the smell of this soap. I use this soap to clean everything from dishes to giving my pets a bath. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my hands from washing the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?