BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Amanda M.
I really enjoy this dish soap. A little goes a very long way and is very much worth the price. It smells pleasant and is very effective. I use it with a sponge or a scrubber and it gets rid of grease really easily.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Blue dawn is just great for so many things! It is a great degreaser for dishes and this is also great for dogs with fleas! This is a great price and you can find it at a lot of stores like Walmart I would recommend
Emily B.
This dish soap is multipurpose and cheap enough that I can blow through several bottles. It's good to wash pets to kill fleas, wash dishes, scrub the counter tops and so much more. It's an excellent staple product.
Lindsay M.
Favorite dish soap/hand soap!! Gets everything cleaned very well!! Feast soap for soaking dishes in. We even bathe the dog and the cat in it to break down all the grime on them and to kill fleas if they have them.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
Dawn dish soap is one of my favorites. Takes out all grease off of any pan I use. I like that it has a nice consistency so I feel like it really gets the dishes clean. This is probably the only soap I use to clean.
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I will buy. I won't even waste time or money on anything else, as nothing can do clean dishes like Dawn. In my opinion, Dawn is the very best dish soap available.
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I love the ultra-concentration of this soapy lather. It gets my dishes very clean. It's a little pricier than other dish soaps, but is worth it because less of it goes further than other dish soaps. I would buy again!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have used Dawn to do the dishes my whole life. I typically just buy original, but the scented soaps are great too! Dawn is a very dependable, consistent dish soap that is decently priced.

Pros: affordable, consistent clean, no streaks, great lather, less is more, not too potent

Cons: none
Jenny L.
I use dawn for everything! Cleaning dishes, baby bottles, pacifiers and even kittens with the animal rescue I volunteer at. We always use dawn for tiny animals that come in because it's safe and gentle for them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?