BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Celeste M.
Knox
We always get the dawn blue dish soap. We love it on our dishes but we also love to use it on our dog whenever we give him a bath. It is great to get all of the gross things off of him, including any fleas or tics. Great product
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
Pretty much the only dishwashing liquid I buy. Has a great scent plus does a fantastic job getting that stuck on mess off the pans. I'm very satisfied using Dawn and will most likely continue to use it for a long time to come.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Currently have a huge container of this, and it's has lasted me for months!! Does a great job dissolving oil and grease. Is on the pricy side, with occasional opportunities to save.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
With dawn a little goes a long way. This product doesn't damage your hands and gets the job don efficiently. I highly recommend it it's very effective. A little goes a long way with this product. So in the long run you save.
Kayla B.
Salt rock, WV
I have trusted Dawn for years. Currently using the simply Dawn. Always takes care of our messes, whether it's oil stains, dirty dishes, or muddy hands. Love that is a trusted brand making healthier options in their products.
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Only dish soap I'll ever use. Works good on dishes, stains, grease. Always buy the original. It's very effective, does exactly what it's suppose to. Smells good. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a good dish soap
jenna l.
jackson
The ONLY brand that does the job right the first time. I have tried buying a cheaper soap and it is never worth it. It is worth it to pay the little bit extra to get the great results of Dawn. It is thorough and fast acting!
Alexandra Z.
Bay shore, NY
I only use Dawn soap. It is soothing with great scents and takes all of the tough messes especially anything with grease out. An added benefit of Dawn dish soap is that Dawn helps to save wildlife too!!! Absolutely love Dawn!
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You just can't beat Dawn. We use it for hand washing dishes, but also as an ingredient for various DIY cleaners as well. Grease or oil stains on clothes, mixed with baking soda to scrub out sinks, mixed with vinegar and water to battle soap scum, the uses are endless!
Melissa S.
Euless, TX
This does the trick on my pots and pans it just eats up the grease amd plows through the stuck on food. At the same time it doesn't dry out my hands or hurt my manicure none.
Hope this helps
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart