BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I don't trust any other dish soap to be able to remove grease than dawn. It never disappoints. Dosen't dry my hands either! I trusted dawn with my kitten's flea bath when we first brought them home. No substitutions!!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gets the job done. Animal safe, which is good to know. Good value, not too pricey. This product has a nice scent, clean smelling. Very effective while washing dishes by hand. Makes your hands soft. I would recommend.
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Love this product. Can be used in the kitchen for dishes, to wash the fleas off of pets, to make giant summer backyard bubbles, etc. look it up on Pinterest! We keep a bulk bottle on hand and just refill smaller bottles.
Chance C.
A go to classic. These are my favorite go to when I need to fix that itch. They are affordable, found almost anywhere, and always consistent. I hide them so no one else will steal them. Go out and give them a try!
Jamie C.
Sikeston, MO
Dawn is the best dish liquid on the market! It leaves your dishes extremely clean. It is very gentle on your hands & will not dry out your skin. You can buy it anywhere! This is a must have in my kitchen & yours!!!
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I love the ultra-concentration of this soapy lather. It gets my dishes very clean. It's a little pricier than other dish soaps, but is worth it because less of it goes further than other dish soaps. I would buy again!
Kathy K.
CASTALIA, OH
This is literally the only dish soap I will buy! I have used blue Dawn dish soap for as long as I can renember. It lathers well, cuts grease, and isn't harsh on my hands. I have also used it to make shower cleaner.
Sadie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is my go to for everything! Dog has fleas? Dawn will kill them without causing harm t your animal! Baby has an accident on his clothes? Dawn gets it out! It is multipurpose and well worth the price.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've been using Dawn for YEARS and nothing has really ever changed. It always works really well, gets the grease off of our pans when we soak them for a little while, smells alright, really dependable all around.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?