BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sara G.
Griffith, IN
We've used this on our dishes since I can remember, and more. We use it to take tough stains out of clothing, bathe animals, and take grease and oil off our hands after working on cars.
Taylor F.
Centre, AL
I love to use the original blue dawn for what seems like everything. Gets the dishes clean. I work at a vets office and we use it to quickly kill fleas, which it does an amazing job at.
Jen L.
This is my favorite dish soap to buy. I will pay the price for the original. It suds up the best and makes a nice foam and it can literally be used for everything and it works so great.
Simon T.
Have used every day and am satisfied with it. Works relatively well, but it equal compared to other dish soap products. I have neither pros nor cons about this, but it gets to job done.
Marisol H.
Harvard, IL
Always ising this product because i like the smell I like the fact that is not expensive I like the fact that you can go to any stere and get it has no ingridients that I am allergic to
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I love all dawn products! I use this type on even more than dishes. I've cleaned carpet and the full interior of a grease stained car. It also has a very fresh/clean scent that I enjoy.
Nga R.
I don't use this to actually wash my dishes. I put a small amount in a mason jar, fill it with hot water, then soak my engagement ring in it. It's kept my ring in tip top shape so far!
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
I mostly buy this product to do my dishes with. I really don't buy any other unless I can't find it or I'm on a budget. Dawn saves animals from oil spills that's another reason for it.
Rachel A.
It works great as a grease cutter. We use it to get grease stains out of clothes. Even ones that have been in the dryer. But a sponge should not have a funny smell after a couple days.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
This soap is very helpful when cleaning the kitchen , the floor and the bathroom ! It removes dirt , grease and it has a good smell ! It's affordable and I repurchase it all the time !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?