BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Sadie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is my go to for everything! Dog has fleas? Dawn will kill them without causing harm t your animal! Baby has an accident on his clothes? Dawn gets it out! It is multipurpose and well worth the price.
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Love this product. Can be used in the kitchen for dishes, to wash the fleas off of pets, to make giant summer backyard bubbles, etc. look it up on Pinterest! We keep a bulk bottle on hand and just refill smaller bottles.
Amanda M.
I really enjoy this dish soap. A little goes a very long way and is very much worth the price. It smells pleasant and is very effective. I use it with a sponge or a scrubber and it gets rid of grease really easily.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Ashley H.
This is an AMAZING product. You can use this in so many ways. Dawn isn't just for cleaning dishes. I give my dogs a bath with Dawn and it kills fleas so you don't have to go buy expensive flea shampoo. I use Dawn to deep clean my makeup brushes with just a little bit of Olive Oil added into it. We use Dawn to clean the car with. I've heard you can pretreat stains in your laundry as well, but I haven't tried that. I use the pomegranate scent that's good for hands as a sugar scrub, mix dawn and sugar till you get a good consistency and just scrub your hands, feet, or any rough areas with it and then just rinse it off. They're so many ways you can use this product. If you aren't using it then just give in and give it a try.
Lindsay M.
Favorite dish soap/hand soap!! Gets everything cleaned very well!! Feast soap for soaking dishes in. We even bathe the dog and the cat in it to break down all the grime on them and to kill fleas if they have them.
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I will buy. I won't even waste time or money on anything else, as nothing can do clean dishes like Dawn. In my opinion, Dawn is the very best dish soap available.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Blue dawn is just great for so many things! It is a great degreaser for dishes and this is also great for dogs with fleas! This is a great price and you can find it at a lot of stores like Walmart I would recommend
Emily B.
This dish soap is multipurpose and cheap enough that I can blow through several bottles. It's good to wash pets to kill fleas, wash dishes, scrub the counter tops and so much more. It's an excellent staple product.
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
This is the only dish soap I use! I also use it for oil stains on the carpet from dirty work boots! A little goes a long way and the soap is soooo cheap. They also have mini bottles and they're great for traveling!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?