BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily L.
Im obsessed with Dawn, because i like the original scent and that the soap itself lasts forever, also I use it on my dog when he gets overly dirty from hiking. And this soap works wonders.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
I use this brand for many different uses and I love it. It has a nice scent and more importantly it cleans well. It lasts me a while. I always stick with this brand, I recommend to others.
Shelia S.
Augusta
Nothing cleans better than Dawn. I tried numerous detergents and they don't compare to Dawn. You only have to use a touch and you'll have suds plus a great cleaning action for your dishes.
Ashlee Z.
It's a classic my mom grandma ECT use it so of course I do to.ive tried other brands gain Ajax Pamela etc but always go back to dawn it works great.Bubbles up perfectly & tough on grease.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is great the wildlife use it on animals and it's great to wash dishes with too the ultra means you don't have to uses as much I would definitely recommend it
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
Original Dawn dish-washing liquid is the best liquid soap - hands down! It cuts out grease, suds up nicely, and leaves my dishes shiny! I also use it to wash my (outside) windows and car!
Brittney D.
I love, love, love Dawn because it's super soft on my sensitive skin and a bottle lasts forever because you only need a little to wash several dishes. I even wash my makeup brushes in it!
Taryn B.
Albany, KY
I absolutely love dawn dishing washing liquid.
Dawn gets the dishes clean and also they have some of the best scents. Dawn also get the dirt of you're hands you can use Dawn for anything!
Alicia C.
Can't beat basic dawn original. It cleans grease and stuck on foods and really makes cleaning the kitchen so much easier. I like the way this one smells too. I definitely would recommend.
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nobody can beat Dawn of Dawn Power dishwashing liquid. I use Dawn for dishes, stove top, laundry spots and even my dog's paws. It removes tough spots and oils without removing the colors.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?