BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. it only takes a very little and I am able to fully clean a dish fully of dirty dishes. it also doesn't dry out my hands. the other thing I love about Dawn dishwasher liquid is its multipurpose use. if you pair this with hot water and baking soda it will clean your jewelry just as good as a Jewelry store. there are hundreds of ways to use Dawn dish soap that saves me hundreds of dollars on items I would otherwise be spending a lot of money on. pint risk has a LOT of uses for Dawn dish soap. plus we have to remember all that Dawn does for the poor animals who get caught in oil spills. This product saves hundreds of animals and it's tough enough to get rid of oil but gentle enough to not hurt the animals. I will forever be a Dawn dishwasher liquid user.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn soap is a dish soap that I've had around many many many years. when I first learned to wash diahes, Dawn soap is what I used and I continue to use it till this day. the soap works well for removing grease and overall leaving clean dishes
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My daughter likes this soap a lot me not so much so I buy this one so she does the dish's. and it works. LOL 😂 it's great it washes the dirt off the plates and cups and pots and pans.
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
I don't use any other dish liquid but this. Very affordable. I get a big bottle & lasts me a lot. You only need to use a little. It goes a long way. Takes care of grease fast. Leaves the dishes & cups super clean..I've tried different scents..
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
My family has almost always used Dawn dish soap and has never been disappointed. It does the job of cleaning off grease at an affordable price. It has a very light scent and doesn’t leave any residue behind. I would definitely recommend this!
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This is the BEST dish soup out there, and I'm not saying that for nothing. It removes grease, it removes anything! I like the smell, I like everything about it. This is the only dish soup I buy because you literally barely need any for it to do the job!
Taylor R.
McKeesport
Dawn dish liquid is the best dish liquid out there. It cuts through grease and food with ease and with the minimal amount. Other dish liquids that I’ve used take soo much liquid to clean half of what dawn cleans. I only use dawn and only will.
Breanna R.
This is the only dish detergent if you ask me. It works wonderfully for dishes, and over all cleaning. It's priced low, and you can buy it at almost any store selling cleaning products.
Mackenzie J.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my go to dishwashing soap. I use it while cleaning my baby's bottles and I feel it really gets them clean and disinfected. I also use for my regular dishes and love how it de-greases my pots and pans. I will definitely continue to use.
Casie W.
LAFAYETTE, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is really the only type of dish soap you will ever need. You can literally use it on everything. Dishes, babies, as soap, the dogs to kill fleas, the car, the floor when you are mopping, everything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon