BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sadie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is my go to for everything! Dog has fleas? Dawn will kill them without causing harm t your animal! Baby has an accident on his clothes? Dawn gets it out! It is multipurpose and well worth the price.
Liz B.
Stoughton, WI
Always use Dawn dish soap. I've tried other brands to save money but none seem to work or cut through as well! It's nice that it's available all over, so no matter where I am I can pick it up (usually Target).
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
Dawn dish soap is one of my favorites. Takes out all grease off of any pan I use. I like that it has a nice consistency so I feel like it really gets the dishes clean. This is probably the only soap I use to clean.
Lindsay M.
Favorite dish soap/hand soap!! Gets everything cleaned very well!! Feast soap for soaking dishes in. We even bathe the dog and the cat in it to break down all the grime on them and to kill fleas if they have them.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish detergent gets the job done! It removes grease build up and it has a nice scent. I buy mine from Walmart or either dollar general and it's not expensive. I would recommend this to others! Love this stuff!
Keven M.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn dish soap is great soap. It can be used to clean dishes and it even is one of the best methods to remove stains. Just use cold washer, dawn, and rinse and repeat before drying. Very useful and effective soap.
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Love this product. Can be used in the kitchen for dishes, to wash the fleas off of pets, to make giant summer backyard bubbles, etc. look it up on Pinterest! We keep a bulk bottle on hand and just refill smaller bottles.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gets the job done. Animal safe, which is good to know. Good value, not too pricey. This product has a nice scent, clean smelling. Very effective while washing dishes by hand. Makes your hands soft. I would recommend.
Jamie C.
Sikeston, MO
Dawn is the best dish liquid on the market! It leaves your dishes extremely clean. It is very gentle on your hands & will not dry out your skin. You can buy it anywhere! This is a must have in my kitchen & yours!!!
Chance C.
A go to classic. These are my favorite go to when I need to fix that itch. They are affordable, found almost anywhere, and always consistent. I hide them so no one else will steal them. Go out and give them a try!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?