BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Robin G.
This is by far my favorite dish soap.  This is one of those things I do not buy generic brands of, Dawn & only Dawn.  Nothing has tackled grease and the dreaded milk left in a sippy-cup like Dawn.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great dish soap, I even use it to clean my makeup brushes ! It cleans dishes really well and washes off easily , I love it ! It's very affordable; there's even coupons in the Sunday newspaper for them every once in a while !!
Ashley H.
This is an AMAZING product. You can use this in so many ways. Dawn isn't just for cleaning dishes. I give my dogs a bath with Dawn and it kills fleas so you don't have to go buy expensive flea shampoo. I use Dawn to deep clean my makeup brushes with just a little bit of Olive Oil added into it. We use Dawn to clean the car with. I've heard you can pretreat stains in your laundry as well, but I haven't tried that. I use the pomegranate scent that's good for hands as a sugar scrub, mix dawn and sugar till you get a good consistency and just scrub your hands, feet, or any rough areas with it and then just rinse it off. They're so many ways you can use this product. If you aren't using it then just give in and give it a try.
Kerstian S.
I haven't found another brand that cleans as well as dawn!! It always gets the oil off of everything. It cleans throughly and the price is always a good one. No complaints about this product and I would recommend it to everyone.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I don't trust any other dish soap to be able to remove grease than dawn. It never disappoints. Dosen't dry my hands either! I trusted dawn with my kitten's flea bath when we first brought them home. No substitutions!!
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Since i first tried this soap .. i have always liked it!! Its very effective.. cleans dishes very good and gets the grease off pretty easy. Leaves your has soft and not super dry. I also love when i find it on sale!!
Wesley B.
Holly, MI
We use Dawn for our dishes, as well as for making homemade cleaner. It never fails to make my dirty tub super white again! My hands are never agitated when using it, which is awesome because I have sensitive skin!
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
This is my favorite liquid dish soap I have used this for a really long time. It does not fail to do the job and leaves my dishes clean and helps to remove stains
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite dish soap! It's cleans it takes off the greasiest grease and it's decently priced. There are cheaper dish soap but none compare to Dawn. I would rather spend the few extra bucks and get Dawn. You won't be disappointed or feel like your wasting your money or watery non soaping dish soap.
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I love the ultra-concentration of this soapy lather. It gets my dishes very clean. It's a little pricier than other dish soaps, but is worth it because less of it goes further than other dish soaps. I would buy again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?