BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this dish soap. A little really does go a long way with dawn. I bought the medium sized bottle and it last me at least 3 months and that with doing dishes every day. I absolutely recommend this brand and the dish soap.
Crystal G.
Houston, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans the biggest messes and not just on dishes! I even use it to pretreat stains on clothes and it always gets them out! This is the only dish soap I'll ever buy!
Alison N.
Burbank, CA
This stuff does it all. I've washed just about everything with Dawn and it works great, but it's also gentle enough to use in my bathing suits. Super sudsy, great price, can be found in most stores. Will always buy Dawn.
Rosie J.
What can this dish soap not do?
Dishes, when mixed w/ other household things for deep & easy cleaning, flea bath for dogs & also getting out grease stains in clothes.
❤
Jade M.
I love Dawn it really is tough on greases even on old stored tupperware. Leaves my hands a bit dry but still really soft. Nice thick formula that grabs onto sponge and makes necessary foam. I personlly lile the bottle its easy to use.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Always buy the one with the animal on it. Truly the most efficient dish soap in the market. You can't ho wrong and I won't buy anything else. Just read what it says it does. It really does do that. No lies not a gimmick.
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
I love Dawn! I have been using if for years. It's perfect for all you kitchen dishes and more. I also use Dawn as a clothing stain remover. Rub a little on the stain, throw it in the wash and it comes out good as new!
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is one of the two dishsoap I use. It
cleans well, cuts through any grease. I wipe down walls, doors and trim with
it. Awesome product! Definitely within the budget. You can never go wrong with the original Dawn dish liquid!
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
It smelt pretty good. Didn't dry my hands and washed them easily. My hands were pretty clean & so were the dishes! I feel like it runs out fast and you don't get what it's worth but when you do get something it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?