BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber W.
Nothing cleans better than traditional blue dawn. I used to cheap out and buy off brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. You use less product because it better and you end up saving money.
Bethany C.
This is by far the best dish soap around, my Grandmother used it and I've used it for years. I also really appreciate that the Dawn company helps to save wildlife from oil spills with it.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This is hands down the best dish washing liquid ever. You can use it for just about anything. The price point it slightly higher than other liquids but it is definitely worth every penny.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is great the wildlife use it on animals and it's great to wash dishes with too the ultra means you don't have to uses as much I would definitely recommend it
Rea F.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm an old school girl so I stick with the original scent and formula. It cuts though grease and get my dishes clean. I usually get Ultra Dawn at Walmart because of the cheaper price tag.
Megan D.
Dawn is my favorite soap. It cleans oil and grease of hands and dishes. I recommend it for anyone. It's cheap and reliable. Find it at any retail store. And some are even animal friendly.
Teresa H.
Portland, OR
The best. No other product comes close to dissolving grease like Dawn-it's a classic for a reason! doesn't dry my hands out; gets dishes clean faster due to the classic, powerful formula.
Janet B.
Independence, MO
I will not use another dishwashing liquid. Nothing cuts grease as good as Dawn dish soad and we also use on the cars and the dogs and outside furniture! You can not go wrong using Dawn!!
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
We use a ton of dawn around our house. I love the way it cleans our dishes and my husband has even started using it as a body wash in the shower to cut the grease since he is a mechanic.
Sara T.
Garden, MI
My all time favorite dish soap! All we use in our house, I trust using it on my 3 month old's bottles and it's the best thing for pre-treating stains! I buy the biggest bottle I can find
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?