BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Evelyn S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Other dish soaps won't leave your dishes as clean as dawn this soap always leaves my dishes so shinny and it removes grease quickly you don't need to use alot of it a little goes a long way
Diana A.
The smell omg who doesn't just love it cause I know I do I just love everything about this product because it leaves your dishes smelling so good and taking every stain or anything out of it
Brandy K.
This dish soap works wonderfully to remove grease and dried on food particles. All you have to do is leave it soaking for a few minutes and hot water and it gets off practically everything.
ROBIN B.
Hazel Green, AL
THIS IS JUST A TRUE CLASSIC. IT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING FROM HAND WASH, DISHES, OIL STAINS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH ORIGINAL DAWN. ITS EVEN KNOWN TO KILL FLEAS FROM ANIMALS
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I will never use anything else. Dawn works for everything dishes, spot cleaning, everything I absolutely love it and it's so cheap. Probably one of the best cleaning products ever invented.
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
Not only do I use this to wash the dishes, I put equal parts of this, peroxide, and vinegar into a spray bottle to use as an all purpose cleaner. It does wonders for the shower and carpets!
Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
Nothing cuts through grease like this. It even gets rid of the greasy feeling on plastic food storage containers. I may try different scents, but I only buy this kind of dishwashing liquid.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid. Not only do I use it for the dishes but I use it regularly as shampoo for my dog and cat. gets rid of fleas better than actual flea control!
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
Dawn dish soap is great for getting out all those food crumbs from your dishes and leaving them smelling fantastic too. The price is affordable and can be purchased in large containers too.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We always keep dawn on hand. Our dogs get sprayed by skunks once or twice a year and this is the only thing that has helped get out the stink! Also use for our dish soap and no complaints.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?