BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Mackynze R.
My family is always buying dawn because it is the only thing we use to wash our dishes. It really gets the dishes a clean and sparkly finish. We also use it to wash our dogs so we go through it a lot. But it is worth buying for it's low price
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This is the BEST dish soup out there, and I'm not saying that for nothing. It removes grease, it removes anything! I like the smell, I like everything about it. This is the only dish soup I buy because you literally barely need any for it to do the job!
Breanna R.
This is the only dish detergent if you ask me. It works wonderfully for dishes, and over all cleaning. It's priced low, and you can buy it at almost any store selling cleaning products.
Taylor R.
McKeesport
Dawn dish liquid is the best dish liquid out there. It cuts through grease and food with ease and with the minimal amount. Other dish liquids that I’ve used take soo much liquid to clean half of what dawn cleans. I only use dawn and only will.
Daria K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST detergent I've ever used. Gets to all the grease or the driest of food residue on pots and pans. Doesn't leave weird streaks, I like the different colors, and all the scents smell super fresh. Easy to use and definitely a "must" in the kitchen!
Olivia C.
I go to Dawn for most of my dish soap needs. I just find Dawn to cut through to get my dishes (and sometimes the mess on my hands!) clean. I also don't have to worry about it irritating my skin and can know that the product I am using isn't going to backfire
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
We always get this for two reasons. Yes it works great for dishes but we also use it on our dogs. This year fleas have been horrible. If fleas cone back inbetween flea treatments two washes right after another will kill and remove the fleas!
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Screw Palmolive or any other cleaner I've had the misfortune of using. Everything else is just like water, and by the time I'm done with my dishes, half the bottle is gone. With Dawn, I've never had that issue. A bottle will last me months
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn!! It is the only dish soap that I will use!! It is fantastic for getting dishes clean, but it also works wonders on anything you can stain with grease, including clothes!! I use dawn for dishes, clothes, makeup brushes, anything!!!
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
We don't buy any other brand of dish soap. This dish soap works great. It suds up really good and gets the dishes nice and clean. Has a great fresh clean smell. Price is reasonable. But, you want to spend a little extra to get good quality.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?