BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
This is something I have used since I was a child. My grandmother even used it. We love it and we also use it for more than hands and dishes. We put it on our dogs when they get fleas from outside. It kills fleas!!!!
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using dawn since I was little. It last such a long time. And it only takes a small drop. To clean off a boat load of dishes. I get mine at publix but Walmart and target also sells it as well. 10/10 would buy again
Deisy G.
I always buy the original dawn because I like the way it leaves my dishes never had to try a different one. It has a very nice scent. It won't disappoint you, it will leave your dishes clean. I totally recommend it.
Aundrea L.
Powder Spgs, GA
The tried and true Dawn original soap keep my house and kitchen clean and smelling fresh! It effectively cuts grease from any mess of cooking to even garage gunk. It is always something I keep in my cleaning arsenal.
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
Dawn dish soap is our favorite dish soap in our household. We do not have a dishwasher therefore we have to wash by hand and this product cuts grease and also keeps our hands soft. I would recommend this to everyone
Amber L.
I love this dish soap. Leaves your dishes clean. No streaks or left over build up. Easy to wash off. I also use this on my long haired cat. Leaves her smelling good and gentle on her hair and skin. I would recommend.
Whitney S.
Blue Dawn is the best Dawn! I don't know what it is, but the blue Dawn seems to clean better and deeper than any others. It cuts grease and grime wonderfully and leaves no residue or soapy flavor. Such a great soap.
Kim D.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid for grease, stains, heavily stained pots, pans and bakeware.
A drop or two is plenty for a full sink of dishwashing.
Exceptional for household duties. I wouldn't use anything else.
Alyssa T.
Charleston, WV
Dawn is all I will ever use. It's the only hung that gets my dishes really clean. My boyfriend owns a quiet expansive SnapBack collection and majority of his hats are white, so I use it to clean those hats and it removes all sweat stains from those as well as cleaning my dishes. I love dawn!
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
The Best Dish soap to use.Its Affordable& a lil bit goes along way.Like with some soaps u have to keep adimding more to makw it sudsy cus its water downed but Dawn is really concentrated.
I also like that you can wash your pets w/It&It helps rid fleas!
1 of My fav is the Olay dawn,it smells really good & isn't rough on hands/nails.I keep 1in my basement laundry/bathroom to use for cleaning, mop water or to help scrub out a stain on clothes. I Definitely Recommend it especially if u have alot of kids like myself I have 4&we wash dishes alot,it lasts& you don't have to purchase every week or so depending on size you get.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?